Ghost Towns Of China!

Ive read most of the bible and most of the mj bible also! I dont remember reading a common phrase people say is in the bible, before the end the yellow race will rule the world! like I said i havent read it all, must be in revelations! ive read it out of curiousity, and ive read the mj grow bible out of necessaty lol!

Peace

Jim

Ive read most of the bible and most of the mj bible also! I dont remember reading a common phrase people say is in the bible, before the end the yellow race will rule the world! like I said i havent read it all, must be in revelations! ive read it out of curiousity, and ive read the mj grow bible out of necessaty lol!

Peace

Jim

Not there .. Bible student for more than 20 years.

work with no consideration of the market place.

Like when they made enough three piece suits for every person on the earth.

:lol: :lol: China: the factory of the world. Only problem is that they, like an out of control robot, get stuck on one task without regard for the need of that which they are producing. Apparently capitalism and communism aren't compatible.

Every country in the world is going to feel the effects of this downturn. Forbes and Bloomberg magazines (yea I read those too) are reporting businessmen leaving or sending money out of china - in preparation to china's economic collapse.

If history repeats itself, we can expect war. It is used by governments to distract its population from real issues....

Every country in the world is going to feel the effects of this downturn. Forbes and Bloomberg magazines (yea I read those too) are reporting businessmen leaving or sending money out of china - in preparation to china's economic collapse.

If history repeats itself, we can expect war. It is used by governments to distract its population from real issues....

"If history repeats itself, we can expect war." You say this as if there were any point in time that we have enjoyed any type of lasting peace on this planet .

"If history repeats itself, we can expect war." You say this as if there were any point in time that we have enjoyed any type of lasting peace on this planet .

I dont realy remember no wars or something going on, always some kind of war going on we either are in it. or supply one side of both!

Peace

Jim

• 1 month later...