Learn About The Amazing Health Benefits Of Juicing Raw Cannabis (Marijuana) Leaves

Learn about the amazing health benefits of juicing raw cannabis (marijuana) leaves

http://www.naturalnews.com/035759_cannabis_juicing_health.html

(NaturalNews) Contrary to popular belief, the marijuana plant is a whole lot more than just a psychoactive drug that "stoners" use to get high. In raw form, marijuana leaves and buds are actually loaded with a non-psychoactive, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer nutrient compound known as cannabidiol (CBD) that is proving to be a miracle "superfood" capable of preventing and reversing a host of chronic illnesses.

Though you may not have heard much about it, the CBD found in the marijuana plant -- marijuana is technically just a vegetable, by the way -- is a highly medicinal substance with unique immune-regulating capabilities. Since the human body already contains a built-in endogenous cannabinoid system, complete with cannabinoid receptors, inputting CBD from marijuana can help normalize the body's functional systems, including cell communication and proper immune function.

The way CBDs work is that they bridge the gap of neurotransmission in the central nervous system, including in the brain, by providing a two-way system of communication that completes a positive "feedback loop," according to Dr. William Courtney, a medical marijuana expert and founder of Cannabis International. As opposed to a one-way transmission, which can promote chronic inflammation of healthy tissue, the unique two-way transmission system engaged by marijuana CBDs mimics the body's own natural two-way communications system.

So individuals whose systems are compromised by autoimmune disorders, cellular dysfunction, chronic inflammation, cancer cells, and various other illnesses can derive a wide range of health-promoting benefits simply by consuming CBDs. And one of the best ways to obtain CBDs is to juice raw marijuana leaves and buds, according to Dr. Courtney, who currently runs a clinic in Luxembourg that provides raw cannabis medicinal services to patients in need.

"CBD works on receptors, and as it turns out, we have cannabinoids in our bodies, endogenous cannabinoids, that turn out to be very effective at regulating immune functions, nerve functions, bone functions," says Dr. Ethan Russo, a Seattle, Wash.-area physician who is also a senior advisor to GW Pharmaceuticals, a British drug company that is utilizing CBDs in a new marijuana mouth spray known as Sativex.

"There's a tendency to discount claims when something appears to be good for everything, but there's a reason this is the case. The endogenous cannabinoid system acts as a modulator in fine-tuning a lot of these systems, and if something is deranged biochemically in a person's body, it may well be that a cannabinoid system can bring things back into balance."

Be sure to check out these amazing videos from Cannabis International that explain more about how raw cannabis, and specifically the CBDs found inside the plant, work to promote health and reverse disease:

As long as marijuana remains a Schedule 1 drug with 'no currently accepted medical use,' most Americans will never realize its benefits

While some U.S. states like California and Colorado are beginning to recognize and accept that marijuana has legitimate therapeutic value, the federal government continues to classify marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug with "no currently accepted medical use." And as long as it remains classified in this way, most Americans will never have the opportunity to experience the healing potential of this vital superfood.

But Cannabis International and other groups are continuing to educate the public about why marijuana is a food essential, and how legalizing it could change the world. To learn more, be sure to visit:

But Cannabis International and other groups are continuing to educate the public about why marijuana is a food essential, and how legalizing it could change the world. To learn more, be sure to visit:

http://www.cannabisinternational.org/

Michael A.  Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI  48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

CALL IN NUMBER:  (347) 326-9626

Live Every Thursday 8-10:00p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

"But Cannabis International and other groups are continuing to educate the public about why marijuana is a food essential, and how legalizing it could change the world. To learn more, be sure to visit:"

Ever since my first experience with cannabis in the early 70's I have believed this to be true. I believe that everyone who uses it believes this also. It is reassuring to know that others feel this way and that the feeling is not produced per se by the drug, but that the drugs effects prompt the rational mind to realize this. In other words, the drug itself isn't some kind of "messiah" drug, but its effects prompt the user to realize that some of the worlds most intractable problems (religious feuding, intolerance of other cultures/life styles, just plain mean people, etc.) may be looked at in a new light under its influence. Or, I may be full of crap.

We will be discussing the benefits of juicing raw cannabis. Ken Beyer from Michigan Testing Authority has been studying the raw juice, and Kevin Spitler from The MedJoint and others will discuss their experiences and feedback from the patients juicing raw cannabis .

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees/2012/09/21/planet-green-trees-episode-112-juicing-raw-cannabis

There is a lot of information about this on you tube and elsewhere, but from some of the limited research I have been doing:

It has been suggested that the juicing has no psychoactive effects, no active thc ( it does not become activated or de carboxylated), but instead tha and other derivatives. I have been told that the effects of juicing and ingesting activated thc enhances the (medical) entourage effect as well. One of the things I am very interested in is if a patient is juicing only, no other ingestion of cannabis, does a blood test show thc delta -9, and create liability for a driver/patient for the crime of any presence of a controlled substance. Not sure we will get that answer on tonight’s show, but probably sometime soon. If anyone has any experiences with this, please call in.

Planet Green Trees episode 112 –Juicing Raw Cannabis

September 20 2012 8-10 p.m. 13473269626 dial 1 to get on the air

This is a great thread, Thank You! Im trying to do the impossible, im trying to get my dad to try mm in this way, im a pt/cg, Im going to do a few bho pills, to see how they effect me, id love to do some juicing from veg to see if it will work on my dad.

we have heart disease and diabetes in my family,, ive most defintly abused my body alot more than my father did, my brother also did the same as me, we both have been using mj for a very long time, my brother is obese, im of normal weight for my size, neither me or my brother have had a heart attack like my dad in his mid fourtys, I am 50 and my brother is 53, the only thing we did dif than my dad was use mj most of your lives, I truly think I could help him and maybe, a big maybe get him to try some edibles or some kind of juicing, if he doesnt get high it will most def help talk him into it, (im sure he will want to check with his heart dr.) id realy like to sneak it into him, is there any way to do any kind of extractions with the vegged plant? as to make medibles, my parents always have cookies or brownies at there house, im thinking of bringing them some homemade cookies or brownies, with cbd's in them, any help would be appreciated!

I know sneaking it in is wrong ;and I can only hope i dont have to do that and can get him to do it on his own!

Peace

Jim

This is a great thread, Thank You! Im trying to do the impossible, im trying to get my dad to try mm in this way, im a pt/cg, Im going to do a few bho pills, to see how they effect me, id love to do some juicing from veg to see if it will work on my dad.

we have heart disease and diabetes in my family,, ive most defintly abused my body alot more than my father did, my brother also did the same as me, we both have been using mj for a very long time, my brother is obese, im of normal weight for my size, neither me or my brother have had a heart attack like my dad in his mid fourtys, I am 50 and my brother is 53, the only thing we did dif than my dad was use mj most of your lives, I truly think I could help him and maybe, a big maybe get him to try some edibles or some kind of juicing, if he doesnt get high it will most def help talk him into it, (im sure he will want to check with his heart dr.) id realy like to sneak it into him, is there any way to do any kind of extractions with the vegged plant? as to make medibles, my parents always have cookies or brownies at there house, im thinking of bringing them some homemade cookies or brownies, with cbd's in them, any help would be appreciated!

I know sneaking it in is wrong ;and I can only hope i dont have to do that and can get him to do it on his own!

Peace

Jim

Be careful giving cannabis to someone who isn't used to it. I experienced increased heart rate and wondered if I was going to have a heart attack my first experience with good cannabis. I think now that it was a panic attack caused by my fear of the unknown which was exacerbated by the cannabis. I also heard of a woman at the local compassion club who was given medibles that were too strong for her first experience. She ended up going to the emergency room due to a panic attack (she thought she was dying). We can all laugh at these experiences now, but at the time they are occurring they are very serious for the person experiencing them.

i've heard that mangoes increase the effects of smoked marijuana.

do mangoes increase the effects of juicded marijuana as well?

Yes.

When applying cannabis to a medical condition, there are two sides to consider.

The patient and what the patient is consuming.

Many people have problems with their cannabinoid receptor systems. Receptors get weakened or completely blocked.

There are many things that can be consumed to improve the overall health of the receptor system. Essential fatty acids, vitamin D .. many things.

Mango contains a flavor compound that is also in many strains of cannabis. This compound makes the cannabis effect more relaxing .. a sleepy effect. In addition the compound is anti tumorial. I believe it also aids the receptor system to receive the compounds found in cannabis.

• 1 month later...

Peace

Jim

HI JIM,

i would be careful giving cbd to your dad when he dosent know, for legal reasons, family reasons etc.

I had the same deal with my mother in law, she was from the reefermadness days and thought pot was of the devil. only when everybody gave up on her cancer therapy did she give it a try, i told her she didnt have to smoke it, set her up with some drops tinchure, she took 4-6 drops then more in time then i had her seek her threshold and she freaked out she got high at 78 yrs old she was stoned for the first time, i was in trouble.

today she takes about 1/2 gram of rso per day to fight stage 4 cancer, she is happy with the results.

i played a rick simpson movie clip for her, showed her some other clips on you tube and let her decide today things are better but she still reefer madness's me and even herself. blaming things on mmj she still has reefermadness in her mind and eventhough she has had benifits of the mmj she still dosent believe totally in mmj.

hope that helps you with your dad