Free Vendor Space! Extravaganja Sept 29

Katiaria

Join us at the 3rd annual ExtravaGanja this year on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012 from 11am - 8pm at 52101 Gratiot Between 23 and 24 Mile Road in Chesterfield Twp.

Free admission, **free food, and free parking!

Vendors, informational booths, speakers, and entertainment.

**Stop by any Big Daddy's before Sept. 29 to get your free food voucher!

17401 Mack Avenue

Grosse Pointe/Detroit MI 48224

(313)469-6085

(313)243-1013

35418 Jefferson Avenue

Harrison Twp MI 48045

(586)790-5300

360 East Sanilac Road

Sandusky, MI 48471

(810) 648-9667

Want to get the word out about your business or group? Contact me today for a free vendor spot! Yes totally free! This event will be indoors and outdoors. Get your space today! Call Katie at 248-789-9333post-6868-0-90032000-1347900394_thumb.jpg

You can print out your own free food vouchers, if you can't make it to a Big Daddy's . I am attaching it to this message. Everything is free so at least come check it out! There will be a DJ, vendors, a horseshoe tournament (registration starts at 11am and tournament begins at 4pm), rolling contests, speakers, and free raffles! Big Daddy's will be raffling off the BIGGEST BONG in our history. You can preview at BDT's in Utica until we pick it up! There will be jewelry and purse vendors, a massage therapist and more!

Come check it out! Call us at 586-790-5300 for more info! See you guys Saturday!

post-6868-0-06893500-1348680313_thumb.jpg

This is a very fun event! I went last year and had a good time.

While some people may look down on events such as this I truly believe that these get-togethers are necessary to help unite our community. I have met some very good people at event such as this one...In fact, I have never met someone I did not like at any of these things. So If you have reservations about attending something like this, give it another thought.

I will see you all there!

I was there, the weather was nice. It was free admission. The large parking lot was full when I left about 3pm. Everyone was calm and friendly (meaning no pressure from politics, leo)

They had about 12 - 14 vendors - growing supplies, consultation, glass, jewelry, food and drink was cheap. They did have a medication area in private. I met Marvin Marvin and talked with him for awhile. Plenty of new faces, lots of people were mostly 40's and above. Everyone was peaceful and we had much great conversation. This was open to everyone, there was no pressure to sign up or discuss politics or dispensary vs patient grow, etc. They had a doctor in attendance to help people get their recommendation or renewal, I did not get his/her name or price.

Maybe the location was a benefit, it seemed like they did better attendance than when they had it up in Imlay city. Congratulations to Big Daddy Hydro for a great event.

bd2.jpg

bd1.jpg