Rally In Michigan For Medical Cannabis Solidarity On September 20Th? Will You Be There?

BS again.

Dispensary wording was never in the Michigan draft. You are telling stories again. It was purposely NOT in there after MMP lost the previous battle in another state. Because they knew they couldn't get a majority of the people of Michigan to vote in an Act with pot stores in it. Come on man, you remember back then don't you? Dispensaries were the BUTT of any medical cannabis law. They were under the bus the whole campaign. Just to get the Act to pass. And it WORKED.

Sorry .. that's what Karen OKeif told me.

The law was mostly cut and paste. In the paste part they removed the dispensary part.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is no group that has the guts to say "it's us. We're the ones that want everyone in a dispensary arrested."

I have the guts and I told you. It takes more guts to stand as one. You are still blustering with false ideas and motives. Conjuring up shadow people that do not exist. It's worse than you even think, it's real patients, paying attention, and speaking their minds. Call it a group. Call it whatever. But it's your worst nightmare come true. Welcome to reality.

the MMMAct was supposed to be a model of patients helping patients and caregivers serving their patients. It was not supposed to be a business model for profit - open up several shops in several cities and monopolize the MMM in the area like Meijer's and Walmart.

I don't want people arrested in dispensaries, but I think we got off track - people thought dispensaries were so cool, convenient. But then they complain that they cannot sustain their medicine at $300+ bi-monthly or even once a month. The goal of the MMMAct was to get patients to grow or caregivers to grow for them, I think we should still work on this goal - to make people self -sufficient.

Of course, business men will not want patients to be self- sufficient - they want the business of you coming in every week for meds, just like the current healthcare system. This is one of the things we are fighting against - people in the MMMAct that want to use it for their profit - get patients to rely again on a system that costs too much.

the MMMAct was supposed to be a model of patients helping patients and caregivers serving their patients. It was not supposed to be a business model for profit - open up several shops in several cities and monopolize the MMM in the area like Meijer's and Walmart.

I don't want people arrested in dispensaries, but I think we got off track - people thought dispensaries were so cool, convenient. But then they complain that they cannot sustain their medicine at $300+ bi-monthly or even once a month. The goal of the MMMAct was to get patients to grow or caregivers to grow for them, I think we should still work on this goal - to make people self -sufficient.

Of course, business men will not want patients to be self- sufficient - they want the business of you coming in every week for meds, just like the current healthcare system. This is one of the things we are fighting against - people in the MMMAct that want to use it for their profit - get patients to rely again on a system that costs too much.

Arresting people is the only way anti dispensary efforts will take place.

Why are there so many people here in favor of arresting people for marijuana?

I haven't seen a dispensary come to my defence.Nor anyone for that matter. I'm on my own little island. And as far as Karen O keif tell her thanks for such shoddy work as far as protecting patients with that joke she wrote 4 years ago. Thanks Karen from the bottom of my heart. Who's buyin you off P.B. ?? Buy the way P.B . do you have Karen O Keifs phone number i could thank her myself

Edited by Kingpinn

stop playing on words Peanutbutter, this is the time to be clear.

No one wants another arrested, but we are being screwed by people using the MMMAct as cover for a profitable business.

Cristinew is right - at prices up to $600 an ounce (detroit dispensary, california import) you would think the dispensaries would by paying for lawyer on retainer.

It is about growing rights Restorium, it is about the patient rights to use organic medicine, to break free from the current medical system that is overcharging them. People are learning that all this synthetic stuff is killing us or making us sick - we want organic lifestyle.

Anti-dispensary efforts is broad - it is educating the patient, educating the caregiver, the grower. I guess the MMMAct is still a vision at this point - what do people see in it?

It was to be patients and caregivers and patients helping patients, patients being free to cultivate their cure. At such a precarious economic time, why do people have to chose between medical relief or food, or a car payment? The answer to so many problems in society is right their in our hands, with some dirt and light...

I am going to write an update, another thread.

Edited by The Digital Nomad

PB, I will say it straight bro, YOU are a Liar! Karen said no such thing and dispensaries were never in our law to be taken out. Sorry, nice try.

One constant with you is your incessant drum beat for dispensaries, it is tired and we are above that. The MACC people and those that followed them made it clear that they were all to willing to throw all patients and caregivers grow rights under a bus for their own gain. Why do you think we removed them from CPU?

I wish them well in their endeavor to legalize dispensaries, but that is contingent upon it not conflicting with my own grow rights that I cherish.

They should be praying to the flying spaghetti monster that somehow, some way the supremes rule in their favor on McQueen, but I don't see it happening. And as far as Caltons bills...DOA.

We are in favor of keeping our grow rights, not arresting people. Make no mistake about it. You are clouding the issue again.

BS BS BS ..

You "enforce" these kind of things by putting people in jail.

You KNOW that!!

So exactly who do you want in jail?

Frankly I don't believe what you are claiming to believe. Your target is people in jail. Period.

PB, I will say it straight bro, YOU are a Liar! Karen said no such thing and dispensaries were never in our law to be taken out. Sorry, nice try.

One constant with you is your incessant drum beat for dispensaries, it is tired and we are above that. The MACC people and those that followed them made it clear that they were all to willing to throw all patients and caregivers grow rights under a bus for their own gain. Why do you think we removed them from CPU?

I wish them well in their endeavor to legalize dispensaries, but that is contingent upon it not conflicting with my own grow rights that I cherish.

They should be praying to the flying spaghetti monster that somehow, some way the supremes rule in their favor on McQueen, but I don't see it happening. And as far as Caltons bills...DOA.

Actually my beating on drums is about p2p transfers.

THAT will be answered shortly. In the Supreme Court.

As for dispensary folks they are a source of funding for several things that are very friendly toward our community.

Like paying for buses so people can attend demonstrations. Supporting political candidates.

A LOT of folks here want to separate the mmj community from funding sources for our defense. Many of these owners have paid a heavy price for being involved.

BS BS BS ..

You "enforce" these kind of things by putting people in jail.

You KNOW that!!

So exactly who do you want in jail?

Frankly I don't believe what you are claiming to believe. Your target is people in jail. Period.

We do not tell people to go out and do things that are likely illegal and will likely get them in a court room.

People choose of their own free will to LIBERALLY interpret the law and exact phrases from which to operate in a manner that will bring them heartache possibly.

Noone wants people in court, but some people choose to act in a way that will lead to court.

Thats like blaming us for someone beating their wife. It has nothing to do with us for that person being in court.

Edited by Malamute

No matter what ladies and gentleman my take on the issues at hand are simply this:

The state is going to do as they will regardless of out input. I have always supported compliance with our law.

I question the stupid shiz like my outdoor facility needs to be covered so people can not see into it. My neighbors are aware of what I do, matter of fact they really do not care.

How do I know this? Because I have a good neighbor policy. I take the time to talk to them and ask them if they have any concerns about what I may do.

If they have concerns I attempt to find a mutual zone of comfort for us.

Yes I care about my neighbors, and their well being. Most days I sleep 4 to 6 hrs the rest of the time I am ether outside or in my chair with the door open so I can watch their homes. So all of this bantering is getting us nowhere. Our law clearly states patient to patient transfers are acceptable. I will not voice at this time where I see a possible problem. That is for the courts to illustrate.

We do not tell people to go out and do things that are likely illegal and will likely get them in a court room.

People choose of their own free will to LIBERALLY interpret the law and exact phrases from which to operate in a manner that will bring them heartache possibly.

Noone wants people in court, but some people choose to act in a way that will lead to court.

Thats like blaming us for someone beating their wife. It has nothing to do with us for that person being in court.

So ignore changes taking place to the law until you are in front of a judge?

Don't tell anyone about the changes until it's to late?

IS THAT YOUR PLAN?

These new laws take effect IMMEDIATELY the very moment they get the yes vote.

Edited by peanutbutter

Pb bless you my brother, many of us want a constructive way to stop these changes or at the very least modify them where they are some what more reasonable.

Now I too thought the same way. A light has been flickering in the back of my mind and it came on brightly this morning after reading some topics.

Now I realize you do not like secrecy but I will ask you just sit back for a bit and take a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show with me. Cause this is going to get good. ( for us :) )

Pb bless you my brother, many of us want a constructive way to stop these changes or at the very least modify them where they are some what more reasonable.

Now I too thought the same way. A light has been flickering in the back of my mind and it came on brightly this morning after reading some topics.

Now I realize you do not like secrecy but I will ask you just sit back for a bit and take a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show with me. Cause this is going to get good. ( for us :) )

If I think I see a danger to the community I must speak out.

It would be pure evil to stay quiet when I see the danger.

I get trashed out about everything I try to warn about. I don't care. As long as I do what I should.

My part is to speak up. So that's what I do.

I will say that I do see some people seem to relish in how some are getting what they deserve. I say a patient should have access in as many forms as possible. The more options the better. Some seem to want us to only be able to get our meds from ONE OR THE OTHER. I say both

I do not relish in anyone going to jail over cannabis and definetly dont relish over people helping patients going to jail. Remember the patient always has the finding a caregiver option, if they cant afford or dont fit with one option then they can do the other. It is like having 2 stores side by side selling the same bottled water and you complain about the one charging 5 dollars a bottle over the other one only charging 2 dollars a bottle. If you dont want to pay 5 dollars for that bottle of water THEN GO THE OTHER OPTION. But to say the store selling it for 5 dollars should be shut down is wrong (in my opinion) because there are still people that WANT to go in the store with 5 dollar water

Edited by ozzrokk