Rally In Michigan For Medical Cannabis Solidarity On September 20Th? Will You Be There?

Well lets see..... When someone talks about people wanting people to go to jail.... I kinda see it...... Even almost to the point of being giddy over it...... Yea it sucks....

When someone talks about dispensaries only wanting dispensaries and caregivers only wanting caregivers ( yes I added the cg/cg part) and realistically patients wanting both.......

Yea that pretty much sums it up.....

Edited to add,,,,, No offense taken freddy

Edited by ozzrokk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I think I see a danger to the community I must speak out.

It would be pure evil to stay quiet when I see the danger.

I get trashed out about everything I try to warn about. I don't care. As long as I do what I should.

My part is to speak up. So that's what I do.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

That's the problem PB, you act, and sound, like Chicken Little. Informing people and panicking them are two different things.

there has got to be some middle ground some where between the two groups "do nothing, sit at home call the same secretary you called 800 times, wait no give all your money to some ineffectual crook like cpu did" and pbs "oh the sky is falling"....some where in between lies the truth.

i bet you wont find it very close to the "do nothing crowd".....

The ONLY people complaining are those who promote activity outside the boundaries of our Good Law.

There is No middle ground you are either legal ...or Not

Your choice....just dont drag good patients down with you as was the case with dispensaries....shame on you

Edited by beourbud

So there is no group that has the guts to say "it's us. We're the ones that want everyone in a dispensary arrested."

I dont think there is any group that wants to see people arrested in a dispense! I think there are a few people with more funds than You and I and they want to have dispense and screw over the c.g' s and pt growers! I think the group is called richer's! :bong7bp:

Peace

Jim

p.s pb if you have a group in mind that you think is doing it, Why dont you clue us in?

For gods sake folks no one wants to see anyone locked up. The dispensary issue is an entirely different issue and as far as I am aware it may just only be in the discussion stages

In Lansing. Some of these operators privately give to our cause, some provide food the the needy, some don't. Their choice.

Let us get the issues that patients and caregivers are facing resolved first then we can sit down and help resolve other issues.

Sitting here and entertaining issues other then those at hand is counter productive to us.

Edited by Fat Freddy

The ONLY people complaining are those who promote activity outside the boundaries of our Good Law.

There is No middle ground you are either legal ...or Not

Your choice....just dont drag good patients down with you as was the case with dispensaries....shame on you

i dont think many of us are legal if you following bill s opions witch are law as understand, until coa over rules them. How many care givers have seperate rooms for each patinet only 12 per room right? Only one legal are patients growing for themselves.

Total BS.

There have been a ton of people that were completely legal and leo ignores the law and arrests them anyway.

They complain.

THEN folks say "They were arrested, so they were obviously illegal."

When the state breaks the law, who is the criminal?

"Tons" PB? that could be twenty or so. BillS' opinion that the grows needed to be separate has been shot down and ignored by LEO., next.

Ganja, once again, lets here YOUR solution, you can start by admitting you KNOW nothing about CPU.

Edited by SFC

The ONLY people complaining are those who promote activity outside the boundaries of our Good Law. There is No middle ground you are either legal ...or Not Your choice....just dont drag good patients down with you as was the case with dispensaries....shame on you i dont think many of us are legal if you following bill s opions witch are law as understand, until coa over rules them. How many care givers have seperate rooms for each patinet only 12 per room right? Only one legal are patients growing for themselves.

The 12 per room is Bill Schuette's opinion and we all know opinion's are like aholes everyone has one.

In this case B.S is barking up the wrong tree. It is a shame to think we pay this guy to think up such trash.

Personally I am waiting for the right slip and when it comes we can say good by to his rhetoric.

Total BS. There have been a ton of people that were completely legal and leo ignores the law and arrests them anyway. They complain. THEN folks say "They were arrested, so they were obviously illegal." When the state breaks the law, who is the criminal?

Okay Pb I call horse hockey on this one. Show me the proof. Start posting links to any and all recent busts in the last year where the patient was in full compliance and leo did em dirty.

We are not in the business of promoting or defending dispensaries. They are not legal until either McQueen miraculously rules out in there favor or they get a bill thru both houses. Us registered patients and caregivers are legal under state law..

Who is "we?"

And it seems that you business is attacking dispensaries. Making sweeping statements about them being criminal activities.

Yes .. there has been one single outlandish COA ruling on the topic.

Did you do the happy dance when you read the ruling? Did it make your day?

Who is "we?"

And it seems that you business is attacking dispensaries. Making sweeping statements about them being criminal activities.

Yes .. there has been one single outlandish COA ruling on the topic.

Did you do the happy dance when you read the ruling? Did it make your day?

Please clarify your statement, one with a link to the COA case you refer to and my statements where you are alleging I am attacking. I have never been pro or con about dispensaries. I have criticized some of their practices.

Pb It seems to me you like to post just to be recognized, Well if posting just to see yourself as contributing is what floats your boat so be it.

But I have this feeling down deep inside that you really want to contribute positive things, but you have not put your thoughts in order enough to feel it would be a good thing.

Yeah man I know it is hard work to sit here and try to make positive suggestions. Makes my head hurt at times. But together we will press on.

To be honest I can hardly until I see your positive input cause I know it going to be good. Keep working at it brother we are rooting for you.

Freddy . he was talking to me. I used to be neutral on dispensaries and as far as CPU goes we still are. On a personal level I have grown to detest them and on a personal level I will not lay down and let them back the bus over top of us. Maybe for you they are your only hope of cashing in, for me that has never been my angle with MMJ. If the law had only said I was able to grow 12 plants and never sell one single gram I would have still been happy as hell! That is not the case tho, I am a legal patient and caregiver, life is good.

I did not do a happy dance when the COA rules on McQueen, but I did say "I told you so". Go back and look if you like. When the supremes do rule on McQueen I will be happy which ever way they rule because then we can finally put it to rest. Sadly some people will likely then be going to jail. But at this point in the game if you are involved with a dispensary you know the score and the stakes so I have no pity if your greed gets you hung out.

Freddy . he was talking to me. I used to be neutral on dispensaries and as far as CPU goes we still are. On a personal level I have grown to detest them and on a personal level I will not lay down and let them back the bus over top of us. Maybe for you they are your only hope of cashing in, for me that has never been my angle with MMJ. If the law had only said I was able to grow 12 plants and never sell one single gram I would have still been happy as hell! That is not the case tho, I am a legal patient and caregiver, life is good.

I did not do a happy dance when the COA rules on McQueen, but I did say "I told you so". Go back and look if you like. When the supremes do rule on McQueen I will be happy which ever way they rule because then we can finally put it to rest. Sadly some people will likely then be going to jail. But at this point in the game if you are involved with a dispensary you know the score and the stakes so I have no pity if your greed gets you hung out.

I have no interest in cashing in as you state, nor do I have any vested interest in the dispensary arena. I hope someday to meet you and others who think I am this or that.

We will have a great laugh. Cause everyone will find that I am just a simple man. I live within my means and manage my affairs fairly well. Often I give ideals for products to people in order to help them. I never ask a dime for my ideals nor do I expect one. My only objective in even being here and on any other site is to move toward getting the issues settled that patients and cg's are facing in a manner acceptable to all parties concerned. I have never made secret my dealings with anyone here or else where. with the exception of a product ideal. If you have an engineering, fabrication back round I might even think of something for you to play with.

Like you I to just want to have a fair and clear path to travel.

Respectfully

FF

Edited by Fat Freddy

Nor have I suspected you of any of that that Freddy. I think you are confusing my words to PB and his to me. We are definitely taking shots at each other , not you man.

you guys are missing each other with every shot! you want to borrow my sawed off shot gun? lmao

Peace

Jim

Dispensaries pay growers half of what a patient pays them.

Dispensaries charge patients twice what a caregiver would charge. (At least in my experience.)

Dispensaries are nothing but a middleman coming between the supplier and the customer to skim a profit off the sale for themselves. Does anything else need to be said?