Has Anyone Used Quick Fix 5.7 Or A Synthetic Urine (Work Drug Test) ?

Started a city job a few months ago and used a visiting relative's urine to pass the pre-employment drug test. Before I left today, our supervisor called a brief meeting to tell us pot was found on the premises and random drug testing will be done sometime in the future. I will be quitting tomorrow lol.. but seriously it is too good of a job to walk away from. There is no way I'll be even close to clean in the next month or two.

Since no one around me is available to donate a clean specimen, I figured I'd go buy Quick Fix 5.7 and I'd be good to go. After googling around, I've noticed that some say it's great then others say lab notices the lack of uric acid.

Thanks y'all :)

you dont know anyone with kids that could catch some pee for you?

as for cold, the forums on another big marijuana site suggest using those small travel size shampoo bottles (only get the empty ones) , and then tuck it between your legs to heat up. i forgot what the minimum amount of pee is, near 2.5oz maybe?

everything i've read says that substitution w/ real pee is best. and even clean pee frozen for months will work. good luck!

Edited by teethpain

you dont know anyone with kids that could catch some pee for you?

as for cold, the forums on another big marijuana site suggest using those small travel size shampoo bottles (only get the empty ones) , and then tuck it between your legs to heat up. i forgot what the minimum amount of pee is, near 2.5oz maybe?

everything i've read says that substitution w/ real pee is best. and even clean pee frozen for months will work. good luck!

Thanks for the idea. I'll have to call around but just in case I'd like to get some synthenic urine so I'll be ready to test after the weekend.

Thanks Kingdiamond. It comes with a heating pack and a temp strip on the bottle but I was planning on doing a trial run (using body temp alone, how long does it take to go from room temp to 98.7 range). If given 15 mins, I can swing by the house and nuke it for 10 seconds in the microwave.

My brother would heat his clean sample up load it into the wizzinator and the bladder would resinate the body heat and keep it at around body temp for a half hour and also it actually had an onboard heating element that ran off a car lighter plug he never had any issues .

the switch is EASY......trust me!

a friend has a job as a city worker. he is subjected to random testing. so, EVERY morning he uses a thermometer to fill a thermos with 100 degree water and puts the "package" inside before packing in his lunch pail. sees the tester guy, or someone else was injured at work, he grabs it out of his lunch and tucks it down with "Mr. Happy" and waits........

starting out at 100 gives you a few hours easily.....look at the temp strip.....96? GET IT OUT THERE!! over 98?? take your time and swirl till below body temp.....below 94 or above 100 and your test will be rejected

AND, real urine is best. there are a few different tests done authenticate the sample. creatin levels, pH, specific gravity all are used

frozen is fine, just make sure all solids are dissolved. I keep a few urine "Icy Pops" in the freezer for just such a occasion and a filled 1liter to make more

the problem with refrigerating or freezing is it particulates - the oils and fats separate from the water.

Your body temp is not perfect 98.7 degrees, some people run hotter, some people can be as low as 90 (winter time)

They check temp, color, and PH in the field. The bad news - most small doctor offices/labs have small GSMS machines that can detect THC down to 50ng/ml if not less. So I advise - never trust the 'clean drinks' - if you are smoking high potency marijuana, often - you cannot drink yourself clean.

So either find a trusted person, get it fresh. Or buy the fake stuff.

one more note - if you are going to the doctor's office - they are testing your system for the pain meds they are prescribing you - would it be funny if you used 'clean urine' and they did not find any prescribed meds in the urine - hmmmm - that means no refill!

Started a city job a few months ago and used a visiting relative's urine to pass the pre-employment drug test. Before I left today, our supervisor called a brief meeting to tell us pot was found on the premises and random drug testing will be done sometime in the future. I will be quitting tomorrow lol.. but seriously it is too good of a job to walk away from. There is no way I'll be even close to clean in the next month or two.

Since no one around me is available to donate a clean specimen, I figured I'd go buy Quick Fix 5.7 and I'd be good to go. After googling around, I've noticed that some say it's great then others say lab notices the lack of uric acid.

Thanks y'all :)

MMJ Intern:...........PM me, I have a safe, quick, legit solution to your problem. Please do not quit your job. They are really hard to come by, especially a city / county gig.

• 1 year later...

the problem with refrigerating or freezing is it particulates - the oils and fats separate from the water.

Your body temp is not perfect 98.7 degrees, some people run hotter, some people can be as low as 90 (winter time)

They check temp, color, and PH in the field. The bad news - most small doctor offices/labs have small GSMS machines that can detect THC down to 50ng/ml if not less. So I advise - never trust the 'clean drinks' - if you are smoking high potency marijuana, often - you cannot drink yourself clean.

So either find a trusted person, get it fresh. Or buy the fake stuff.

one more note - if you are going to the doctor's office - they are testing your system for the pain meds they are prescribing you - would it be funny if you used 'clean urine' and they did not find any prescribed meds in the urine - hmmmm - that means no refill!

Hi, I know this is an older post but I really need to ask (because this is precisely my issue, I've been smoking because I'm in pain and the pain meds they have me on don't work that well) if you (or anyone) happened to know... I was planning to get some synthetic urine and then was going to crush up and sprinkle a little of my morphine and opana into it... do you happen to know if that would/should work?  As far as I know they don't actually check any levels, they just check to make sure it's there? Opiates I assume... and of course they test for THC but in the past I've been caught and have asked if they could tell me how much was in my urine because it had been over a month since I smoked but they said they couldn't tell the strength, just that it was there..

If anyone could offer any advice or suggestions at all, that would be really helpful. I went in today and they sprung the pee test on me so I had to feign sickness and reschedule for next Wednesday (11/13.) I don't think I really have to worry too much though... right? From what I can tell from searching message boards and stuff, the synthetic pee works... Dammit, this bunny muffin need to be decriminalized. It's literally the only thing that gives me a halfway decent quality of life :/

Sorry for your troubles.  I know the frustration of being forced into taking second rate medicine just to satisfy the tests.

From your posting it is not really clear who is testing you and what you want them to not discover.

To start, you have a pee test next Wednesday.  Who is testing you, a doctor that prescribes opiate drugs to you?  If that is the case, you want them to find evidence of the meds they prescribed but want no evidence of cannabis, is that correct?  If so, you are in a tough spot hoping to use the synthetic urine.

When the testing is done for cannabis usage, they don't really look for THC directly but instead look for a metabolite that the body makes when it processes THC.  When testing for opiates, I don't know if they look for opiates or the body's metabolites created when processing opiates.  If it is metabolites, sprinkling the opiates into the synthetic urine would not work.

What would be better, taking the prescriptions for a few days and testing positive for opiates and cannabis or using the synthetic and testing negative for everything?  Many doctors would give consideration if using medical cannabis was cutting down on your opiate usage.  Can you demonstrate that by bringing in leftover pills?

Sorry this is not more helpful for you.  Hopefully some others may chime in.