Might Anyone Know A Compassionate / Trustyworthy Electrician?

Rock

Hi,

First I would like to thank you for this site I do not post often but I read often.

I'm looking for a good, compassionate electrician to help me get better wiring in the house to help the electrical prob. My mom has hep C and is very ill right now...and on a limited SSI $ Budget. She needs medical Cannabis just to get out of bed some days :( The only problem we have is ... we do not trust no one! ... we are all legal and follow the law to the T! But we hear some many horror stories so we keep every thing very "tight". Only a couple people even knows she medicates (she does not want to be judged). Does anyone at mmma know a good ... Trustworthy compassionate ... electrician that you can refer. My mom would really appreciate it.

Thanks much

Edited by Rock

1. where you are located is a good start, you have to at least state your city.

2. Lately I have been running in to many contractors from my old construction job, electricians, plumbers, drywallers - they all pretty much got their cards for 2 reason - construction is down, and they use MM for their pains. You do not have to be 'forced' to chose one person, but now you can decide who can offer the best price for you. Being honest goes a long way.

3. Check in at a local club, besides keeping a directory of members who volunteer past professional experiences, they have food and clothing banks.

...I read a few online but it still goes back to ... the trust factor. To trust he/she is honest, zip lip, fair priced and did I mention trust worthy (lol). I hope to find someone that comes with many referrals ... there must be someone in the community. And if there is not I would think MMMA would be a great market for Electricians that have the referrals and trust of the Legal Law Abiding community.

• 2 weeks later...

it's actually pretty easy to do yourself if you don't mind doing the research. youtube has a lot of great instructional videos. i wouldnt recommend even living in a place with the old buss fueses. those boxes can be a huge fire hazard if your using a lot of juice. growing forced me to learn it all on my own. saved me a lot of money. if you have one of the electrical boxes with the switches, it's extremely easy.

Edited by chernobyl