Free Meds Or Free Bridge Which Do You Believe?

beourbud

Free meds helps patients.

Free works so well the fknrepublicans are trying to manipulate it to get a Free Bridge (sarc)

Free Meds = compassion

Free bridge = BS

What are your thoughts on free meds?

Abso-F'n-lutely wonderful , another "Free" discussion ? :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: Edited by knucklehead bob

Free meds helps patients.

Free works so well the fknrepublicans are trying to manipulate it to get a Free Bridge (sarc)

Free Meds = compassion

Free bridge = BS

What are your thoughts on free meds?

only 300x posts on this subject just this month lol

Free meds for those deserving great thing setting a precedent for everyone believing if they get it for free i should too even if they can afford it bad!

Their answer usually is you can move the extras to pay for my free move extras where exactly?

With no legal p2p or dispensary's that i trust entering how is the grower to recoup grow cost if everyones crying for free meds?

I met with a prospective patient who said they are struggling we agree to meet at a mcdonalds i watch this guy pull into the parking lot in a Saleen mustang a car thats currently worth more than my home should i really give people like this free medicine ?

As for your bridge statement take that nonsense elsewhere no private individual should own a monopoly on international truck traffic going into Canada especially one who owns a good portion of Detroit and wastes money on fake TV ads fighting a second bridge instead of fixing up his dilapidated dangerous property's he gets no sympathy from me.

Of course you hear Free Meds continually.....Patients are now aware that Med MJ is easy to produce in quantity legally...Hallelujah

Patients are refusing to pay overinflated prices to gougers. God Bless em

I advise patients to reject any CG that does not have the compassion to help a brother or sister out with Free Meds.

Put patients before profit................Vote All republicans OUT

FREE Meds...it IS the future

I would say yes to free meds if there were another way to get some cash to pay my bills LOL no need for another bridge :(

Friend........The problem is too many are focused on profit instead of compassion.

The MMMP is suppose to help patients first...if you can do that at a profit kudos...if not a career change may be in order.

Lets face it Weed been growing free for millennium naturally......

Friend........The problem is too many are focused on profit instead of compassion.

The MMMP is suppose to help patients first...if you can do that at a profit kudos...if not a career change may be in order.

Lets face it Weed been growing free for millennium naturally......

Listen up here and now. There is no profit, there IS hard work for low pay. The Act PRESCRIBES this. Understand that? We can charge a little for our time. Producing the best medical grade cannabis in the world is hard work. I'm already tired of you saying it's so easy. Especially while by hands hurt from trimming.

free med talk yawn, many compassionate caregivers out there many helping many peeps in ways the "give me free meds" people will never know. Take some time to get to know people, see how you could help them if not with cash, maybe that a better start then you don't know me but you should give me free meds ok. I know a lot of caregivers and most of them are some of the hardest working peeps I know, getting some funds to cover exp and there time and that's that. The ones that are in it for a buck come and go real quick. that is my first last and only contribution to this.

Free . . . If it hasn't stopped yet , it is not ever going to end . That is until they are confronted with the 'Liability Clause" that goes with the "privilege"' of taking responsibility for 12 more plants . ANY legal ramifications(police , C P A , lawyers , court cost , etc.) result as to my privilege and your 12 plants is covered by the patient , 100 % . A lot don't stick around . The rest would rather come up with some thing a little more reasonable .

Keep beatin' that poor horse and Animal control will be paying us a visit . :P

Edited by knucklehead bob

Friend......this is a Free Market....Love it or Leave it

OK we have a celebrity among us welcome Richie Rich !

But seriously no such thing as free unless your wealthy and can afford to grow it for free for your patients those of us in the real world get $500 powerbills monthly that we need to be reimbursed for not to mention soil nutrients pots genetics nothing in life is free so good luck in that bubble in you live in .