Cancer – Free Alternative Treatment Option

i wanted to reply to growgodess but i dont think im a good patient for her study because im 11 yrs from having cancer.

her offer is very good and i like her willingness to help people who are sick and suffering.

hats off to ya GG hope you find somebody soon.

your high grade oil is probably too much for this mmp but if my cancer returns you will be the first one i call.

as far as over medicating during my last batch of oil processing i was down for the count by tasting and testing the oil.

thanks to all who help me learn more about mm

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a prostate cancer patient or a patient with another form of stage 3 or 4 cancer aged 60 or younger? Are you willing to try an alternative to modern medicine? Are you currently a registered patient in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program? Are you on a limited income and cannot afford an alternative treatment? If you have answered yes to these questions, I have an offer for you.

I would like to offer an alternative treatment option to supply you concentrated cannabis oil, prepared using the Rick Simpson method. I can provide free caregiver service (supplying oil only) for up to 6 months. You will receive at least two ounces of premium quality Rick Simpson Oil.

Conditions of accepting this alternative treatment are as follows:

• You will have to be willing to meet me in a public place.
  • You must provide valid proof of the diagnosis of prostate cancer or stage 3 o 4 cancer of another type.
  • You must provide valid proof that you are currently registered in the MMMP.
  • You cannot receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment of any kind during my temporary care giving services while I am providing you the alternative treatment for 3 to 6 months.
    • This is my explanation why. I am only offering an alternative. This is the method used by Rick Simpson. I do not want to give doctors or pharmaceutical companies the opportunity to say that it was not their medicine, but the marijuana that caused complications, failure, grief, or death.

[*]You most likely will not be able to work for at least the first three months of the oil treatment (trust me on this). I would not recommend driving for a while either.

[*]You will have to journal your entire experience online, daily or weekly, depending upon your abilities. This journal would be to record the treatment from start to finish and help illustrate your experience to others.

[*]It is highly recommended that you do not live alone. That someone is available to help ensure the proper doses are taken and to be sure that all is well with you.

[*]If you are already growing your own plants at home, that will be great! I will not be growing your plants.

[*]During the treatment three equal size doses must be taken every day. Otherwise, you will not be able to build up a tolerance to consume the necessary higher quantities, which should eradicate the cancer.

[*]Upon acceptance of this offer, I will handle mailing the proper change form to the state along with making the payment.

[*]You must sign a Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless agreement as you are accepting this offer at your own risk.

Should you decide to accept me as your temporary caregiver, the oil I would provide will not come from your plants, whether or not you choose to grow in the future (or already are). The oil will come from my current patient’s plant overages. I grow in soil, all organic. I do not use chemicals or pesticides. I just do not have room to grow additional plants beyond what I already am.

My goal is to attempt to help rid you of your cancer within 5 months using concentrated cannabis oil. I can help with providing the oil for one additional month. After that it will be time for me to move on to the next cancer patient. After the major treatment is completed, and prayerfully, the cancer is gone, it will be necessary to continue taking the oil, but only small maintenance doses. Only one to two small doses per day are required. If all goes well, then you can get back to a normal life. At that point, it will be up to you to make your own oil, or find someone who can. Making the oil is not expensive nor is it difficult when it comes to the smaller maintenance doses. Maintenance doses should not consume more than one ounce of quality bud per month, if not two months. If not you, another caregiver could supply enough material to make the oil for maintenance doses. The expensive and most difficult part is the first 6 months of treatment where large doses are required.

A word of warning, most people cannot handle the oil experience. The first 6 weeks are the most difficult. You will most likely suffer some short term memory loss to where you may not remember if you just took a dose. You will be totally stoned 24/7 during the treatment. It would be wise to have a daily planner or notebook to write down all medications that have been taken to eliminate missing a dose or taking too many (trust me). It would be even better if someone was able to supervise and monitor very closely.

I have successfully treated a patient that suffered from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, who is now cancer free, under similar terms as noted above. References are available upon request. I am not an expert or scientist and am not claiming to be. Any posts or blogs on the subject of RSO that I have made is only my opinion. Many of my beliefs and opinions regarding RSO stemmed from Rick Simpson’s video “Run From the Cure”, the PhoenixTears website, my own experience with the Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patient, other mj friendly websites, and concentrated cannabis websites, and especially Rick Simpson’s FaceBook page.

I would expect that you have also done some research on the subject and would like to try an alternative treatment option to the harsh chemical treatments of modern medicine.

I will not accept any compensation whatsoever, not even a cup of coffee, or gas money.

Unfortunately I am only able to provide this offer to one patient at a time. Please send me a PM should you be interested in this offer and I will forward your case to a deciding committee. Feel free to take a look at my photo gallery. The strains I will be using for the oil are there. I will be using at least 4 strains that are each indica dominant.

All inquiries must be sent via PM to me by October 31, 2012. Due to the probability that more than one patient will inquire to this offer a three person committee has been formed to vote for the patient to be treated. A decision will be made within 7 days of the October 31, 2012 deadline. In the event that no qualified patient inquiries have been presented by the October 31, 2012 deadline, the offer will remain valid until midnight on Christmas Day, December 25, 2012. Should a unanimous decision be made by the three person committee, some exceptions may apply to the requirements of the offer. These exceptions would be to the patient’s benefit.

You may be asking. Why would a caregiver do something like this? For me, it is because I am a Christian and wish to please my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and serve my Holy living God in Heaven.

I am ready, are you?

May the peace of the Lord be with you and God bless.

:angel:

Due to valid inquires I realized the need to edit some content in this post. There may be a need to further edit the content.

Further edits have been made providing additional content. These edits are in bold type.

bump thanks GG

• 2 weeks later...

Well, nobody with cancer has responded to the offer yet. Clearly, I will need to make some edits to the offer in regards to the deadline. I need to put some thought into it, so it may take a few days.

If anybody out there is interested, and really have cancer, and really want to try the oil treatment, if you are not already a member, register to this forum and send me a PM. A registered member of this forum can also view my profile with alternative contact information, like an e-mail address.

You can also reach me at http://www.cchub.org there is a live chat there, just leave a message for me there.

If you are interested, but not yet a registered Michigan Medical Marijuana Program patient. There is plenty of time to become a registered patient, I am more than happy to help you along the way.

Edited by GrowGoddess

It is hard to believe that nobody wants to take you up on your very kind offer. Maybe folks are just too scarred or something? I don't know, but it is very curious. I know I would try something like this that won't kill me before I would ever try dangerous chemo or radiation or surgery. But that is just what 1 man has decided. I wish everyone a peaceful, loving, caring, sharing day!

Peace...

myhoodie.jpgliefdeGoldenHeart3.jpgBigfooooooot.gifkrystalpictures114.jpgfriendshelipingfriendslogo.jpg

I have made some edits to this offer. If you have cancer or know of someone who does, please read this offer. If you have already read the offer, you may wish to read it over again to see the new information. I have made this offer available to a much wider range of cancer patients.

Are you a patient with any for of cancer aged 60 or younger? Are you willing to try an alternative to modern medicine? Are you currently a registered patient in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program? Are you on a limited income and cannot afford an alternative treatment? If you have answered yes to these questions, I have an offer for you.

I would like to offer an alternative treatment option to supply you concentrated cannabis oil, prepared using the Rick Simpson method. I can provide free caregiver service (supplying oil only) for up to 6 months.

You will receive at least two ounces (60 grams) of premium quality Rick Simpson Oil. I would not make an offer like this if I did not truly believe that this could cure somebody of their cancer. I surely did cure my last patient. I would like to share a video testimonial from him that was recorded at a cannabis event. This is a very quick video; my patient wishes he would have said more, like giving the glory to God for his cure.

Conditions of accepting this alternative treatment are as follows:

• You will have to be willing to meet me in a public place.
  • You must provide valid proof of the diagnosis of any form of cancer.
  • You must provide valid proof that you are currently registered in the MMMP, or are in the process of becoming registered.
  • You cannot receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment of any kind during my temporary care giving services while I am providing you the alternative treatment for 3 to 6 months.
    • This is my explanation why. I am only offering an alternative. This is the method used by Rick Simpson. I do not want to give doctors or pharmaceutical companies the opportunity to say that it was not their medicine, but the marijuana that caused complications, failure, grief, or death.

[*]You most likely will not be able to work for at least the first three months of the oil treatment (trust me on this). I would not recommend driving for a while either.

[*]You will have to journal your entire experience online, daily or weekly, depending upon your abilities. This journal would be to record the treatment from start to finish and help illustrate your experience to others.

[*]It is highly recommended that you do not live alone. That someone is available to help ensure the proper doses are taken and to be sure that all is well with you.

[*]If you are already growing your own plants at home, that will be great! I will not be growing your plants. The oil I will provide will be produced using my current patients plants.

[*]During the treatment three equal size doses must be taken every day. Otherwise, you will not be able to build up a tolerance to consume the necessary higher quantities, which should eradicate the cancer.

[*]Upon acceptance of this offer, I will handle mailing the proper change form to the state along with making the payment.

[*]You must sign a Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless agreement as you are accepting this offer at your own risk.

Some of the above conditions may not apply to a skin cancer patient. For example: they may not need 60 grams. They may be able to continue to go to work full time. It may only require a couple of weeks to become accustomed to maintenance doses; full oil treatment may not be required.

Should you decide to accept me as your temporary caregiver, the oil I would provide will not come from your plants, whether or not you choose to grow in the future (or already are). The oil will come from my current patient’s plants. I grow in soil, all organic. I do not use chemicals or pesticides. I just do not have room to grow additional plants beyond what I already am.

My goal is to attempt to help rid you of your cancer within 5 months using concentrated cannabis oil. I can help with providing the oil for one additional month. After that it will be time for me to move on to the next cancer patient. After the major treatment is completed, and prayerfully, the cancer is gone, it will be necessary to continue taking the oil, but only small maintenance doses. Only one to two small doses per day are required. If all goes well, then you can get back to a normal life. At that point, it will be up to you to make your own oil, or find someone who can. Making the oil is not expensive nor is it difficult when it comes to the smaller maintenance doses. Maintenance doses should not consume more than one ounce of quality bud per month, if not two months. If not you, another caregiver could supply enough material to make the oil for maintenance doses. The expensive and most difficult part is the first 6 months of treatment where large doses are required.

A word of warning, most people cannot handle the oil experience. The first 6 weeks are the most difficult. You will most likely suffer some short term memory loss to where you may not remember if you just took a dose. You will be totally stoned 24/7 during the treatment. It would be wise to have a daily planner or notebook to write down all medications that have been taken to eliminate missing a dose or taking too many (trust me). It would be even better if someone was able to supervise and monitor very closely.

I have successfully treated a patient that suffered from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, who is now cancer free, under similar terms as noted above. References are available upon request. I am not an expert or scientist and am not claiming to be. Any posts or blogs on the subject of RSO that I have made is only my opinion. Many of my beliefs and opinions regarding RSO stemmed from Rick Simpson’s video “Run From the Cure”, the PhoenixTears website, my own experience with the Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patient, other mj friendly websites, and concentrated cannabis websites, and especially Rick Simpson’s FaceBook page.

I would expect that you have also done some research on the subject and would like to try an alternative treatment option to the harsh chemical treatments of modern medicine.

I will not accept any compensation whatsoever, not even a cup of coffee, or gas money.

Unfortunately I am only able to provide this offer to one patient at a time. Please send me a PM should you be interested in this offer and I will forward your case to a deciding committee. Feel free to take a look at my photo gallery. The strains I will be using for the oil are there. I will be using at least 4 strains that are each indica dominant. These would be the same 4 strains that cured my last cancer patient.

All inquiries must be sent via PM to me by December 1, 2012. Due to the probability that more than one patient will inquire to this offer a three person committee has been formed to vote for the patient to be treated. A decision will be made within 7 days of the December 1, 2012 deadline. In the event that no qualified patient inquiries have been presented by the December 1, 2012 deadline, the offer will remain valid until midnight on Christmas Day, December 25, 2012. Should a unanimous decision be made by the three person committee, some exceptions may apply to the requirements of the offer. These exceptions would be to the patient’s benefit.

You may be asking. Why would a caregiver do something like this? For me, it is because I am a Christian and wish to please my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and serve my Holy living God in Heaven.

I am ready, are you?

May the peace of the Lord be with you and God bless.

Due to valid inquires I realized the need to edit some content in this post. There may be a need to further edit the content.

Further edits have been made providing additional content. These edits are in bold type.

New information and additional edits to this offer are in bold, blue type.

• 1 month later...

I live in Rochester NY. My wife of 30 years just had her breasts removed and some lymph nodes. She has been a Christian woman her whole life. We have 5 children the youngest two are 9 and 11. She absolutely wont do chemo or radiation. We can't meet you but we can abide by the rest of your requirements.Would you please consider us. I know you wont take anything so all I can do is pay it forward to try to heal someone else.Please.please help..sincerely Don

I live in Rochester NY. My wife of 30 years just had her breasts removed and some lymph nodes. She has been a Christian woman her whole life. We have 5 children the youngest two are 9 and 11. She absolutely wont do chemo or radiation. We can't meet you but we can abide by the rest of your requirements.Would you please consider us. I know you wont take anything so all I can do is pay it forward to try to heal someone else.Please.please help..sincerely Don

I have something to consider, I must abide by the Medical Marijuana Law of Michigan. Your wife would have to be a registered Michigan Medical Marijuana patient or in the process of becoming a registered Michigan Medical Marijuana patient.

I sent you a PM, but it was blocked. I don't know if you just blocked me, or everyone.

I think that I fit, but have been in and out of the hospital for weeks and trying to figure out what's going on. Things are looking bad.

I have a post above. Could you please let me know if I upset you, or eliminated myself, somehow? My post is confused, but so am I. I would be able to compensate you, although it may violate your terms.

Please just let me know if I don't qualify before I have to use what they have to offer.

Thanks.

I sent you a PM, but it was blocked. I don't know if you just blocked me, or everyone.

I think that I fit, but have been in and out of the hospital for weeks and trying to figure out what's going on. Things are looking bad.

I have a post above. Could you please let me know if I upset you, or eliminated myself, somehow? My post is confused, but so am I. I would be able to compensate you, although it may violate your terms.

Please just let me know if I don't qualify before I have to use what they have to offer.

Thanks.

I looked through this whole string and I don't see a post from you....HJ

Vaporeyes: I only have internet on nights and weekends. I did see your PM first thing this morning, however, now it is gone. Not sure what's up with that.

For starters, the final decision is not solely up to me, there is a committee that will help in the decision making. We do ask for current valid confirmation of the diagnosis of cancer. One of the main goals is to show that the oil can eliminate cancer.

Send me a PM with all of your information and I will share it with the committee for consideration.

No, I am not angry with you and I am not blocking anybody. Maybe there was a glitch or something?

This will be my best Christmas, ever! Thank you SO much! You have given me hope.

You are welcome!

That makes me happy. I hope it does help you.

Today, Christmas Eve, Vaporeyes met me in Clare County at the laundry mat. First time we met face to face. We filled out all of the necessary paperwork to appoint me as his caregiver, and everything went smooth. After all was said and done, just as he was leaving, I told him there was medicine in my vehicle and he was welcome to it. This was the first installment of the guaranteed 60 grams. I didn't tell him all of what was in the bag, so I will tell him here.

A total of 30 grams of concentrated cannabis oil (RSO). 20 grams was just made yesterday contained in 2 large syringes (2-tsp each or 10 grams each), I haven't really tried that batch yet. It came out a bit darker than usual, but I used a majority of Dr. Atomic Blueberry Jam, which seems to produce a darker oil compared to my other strains. All of the oil I have made contains at least 4 different indica strains. Also in the picture below, there are (2) 4.5 gram vials each different batches that were made at the end of last year (2011). Then, the small 1 cc syringe is one gram which was made earlier this year (2012).

30 grams Of RSO For cancer patient 2012 12230033

Fresh RSO For New patient 2012 12230028

Half of my mission is complete. I couldn't be happier that this took place on Christmas Eve. It is like a Christmas gift to me as much as it is to him. The remaining 30 grams are available to him as soon as he needs it.

It takes a brave heart to go against the doctor's recommendations and seek out and try an alternative to modern medicine. The next step during the treatment process is for Vaporeyes to blog his experience from start to finish. I will request to vaporeyes to start a blog on his profile here at MMMA in about a week or so. This will be a benefit to the entire medical marijuana community as well as the public. Whatever the outcome, it will be a great learning experience for all.

I would like to thank everyone here at MMMA for keeping this thread clean and contributing with valuable dialogue, and for allowing this thread to stay on the home page for so long. I would like to thank the administrators and moderators for not locking the topic (a special thanks to Q-Tipper). I would like to thank the deciding committee for helping me through this. I believe I would have run into many problems without the assistance of the committee. This has all been a pleasurable experience.

Most of all I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to offer this alternative treatment.

For now, I will be taking the information the patient is giving me and adding it to my "My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil" blog. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=532&showentry=841#commentsStart

At this time, we are going to provide the information in this manner. He is doing what was asked, journaling the experience.

For now, I will be taking the information the patient is giving me and adding it to my "My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil" blog. http://michiganmedic...1#commentsStart

At this time, we are going to provide the information in this manner. He is doing what was asked, journaling the experience.

Cannabis Oil. For the good of all patients, it's cannabis oil. Please consider that.

Edited by Restorium2

I do call it cannabis oil, as is stated in the title of my blog about it. "My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil) vs. Cancer"

However, I don't really have much of a choice in the matter. The patients call it RSO. If you do some research, you will see that "too late" is an understatement. Thousands of patients are on facebook calling it RSO. It is what it is.

I consider RSO as being a method of producing a form of concentrated cannabis oil.

No need to argue about it, it is what it is, let it be.

I have always mentioned that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil. Prepared using the Rick Simpson method.

No worries, it's all good. I still call tissues Kleenex......

I do call it cannabis oil, as is stated in the title of my blog about it. "My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil) vs. Cancer"

However, I don't really have much of a choice in the matter. The patients call it RSO. If you do some research, you will see that "too late" is an understatement. Thousands of patients are on facebook calling it RSO. It is what it is.

I consider RSO as being a method of producing a form of concentrated cannabis oil.

No need to argue about it, it is what it is, let it be.

I have always mentioned that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil. Prepared using the Rick Simpson method.

No worries, it's all good. I still call tissues Kleenex......

This is slightly more important than Kleenex to most all of us here.

You better go over to youtube and watch Rick's videos again if you want to say you use the Rick Simpson's method. It's not a way to make yourself look professional. You have progressed to the point that calling what you do 'The Rick Simpson Method' is selling yourself short. You are way ahead of anything Rick did.

I just don't understand. For starters, I have pointed out several times that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil to over 25,000 people. I keep in mind what each of you have said. I must comply to the patients first. The majority of the patients are calling it RSO. If I leave RSO out of the equation, and I did not apply tags to any posts using RSO as one of the many tags I use, I would have only been able to explain that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil to less than 5,000 people at best. You can't have it both ways. Why is this only focused to RSO, that is the part that I do not understand. I am all ears, please help me understand. What about BHO, dabs, mojo, hash, hash oil, bubble hash, and cannabis extract, why is this argument always only focused to RSO? I mean no offense, truly, but RSO is the only cannabis extract that I have heard of curing people every day. I cannot say that for anything else.

I admit, I am not familiar with this law thing that everyone is so worried about in regards to saying RSO. I would have to have much more detailed information to even consider taking it seriously. No offense, I really mean no offense, honestly. Using Rick's old video as a reference is old news, he has been coming up with new stuff, current stuff. I suppose if I knew more of why this argument is directed solely to RSO, maybe then I would be more agreeable to it. The best I can do is pay more attention to when I use the term RSO is add in that it is concentrated cannabis oil. In other words, be more conscious of it.

Here is another point. With you Restorium, your way of making oil is often called using an iso machine. What the heck does that mean? Iso oil? Iso extract? Really, it just does not make sense to me. I suppose that should be called a cannabis extractor? If all concentrates were called cannabis concentrates I would strongly agree, but to just single out RSO does not make sense to me. Not to defend the term RSO, but if by law I was only allowed to do one type of extraction, it would be using the RSO method. It works for everything, you can smoke it, vape it, eat it, add it to recipes, use it topically, all with no modifications, an all in one, using the basic method as shown by Rick Simpson. What method would you recommend I call it if not Rick's? I suppose solvent extracted with rice cooker cannabis oil? If there is no name to attach to it, how is a patient know what to ask for? I guess I just need some logic behind this argument.

I am all ears, please fill me in on what I am missing. At the least I will read it and consider the information that is provided.

I just don't understand. For starters, I have pointed out several times that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil to over 25,000 people. I keep in mind what each of you have said. I must comply to the patients first. The majority of the patients are calling it RSO. If I leave RSO out of the equation, and I did not apply tags to any posts using RSO as one of the many tags I use, I would have only been able to explain that RSO is concentrated cannabis oil to less than 5,000 people at best. You can't have it both ways. Why is this only focused to RSO, that is the part that I do not understand. I am all ears, please help me understand. What about BHO, dabs, mojo, hash, hash oil, bubble hash, and cannabis extract, why is this argument always only focused to RSO? I mean no offense, truly, but RSO is the only cannabis extract that I have heard of curing people every day. I cannot say that for anything else.

I admit, I am not familiar with this law thing that everyone is so worried about in regards to saying RSO. I would have to have much more detailed information to even consider taking it seriously. No offense, I really mean no offense, honestly. Using Rick's old video as a reference is old news, he has been coming up with new stuff, current stuff. I suppose if I knew more of why this argument is directed solely to RSO, maybe then I would be more agreeable to it. The best I can do is pay more attention to when I use the term RSO is add in that it is concentrated cannabis oil. In other words, be more conscious of it.

Here is another point. With you Restorium, your way of making oil is often called using an iso machine. What the heck does that mean? Iso oil? Iso extract? Really, it just does not make sense to me. I suppose that should be called a cannabis extractor? If all concentrates were called cannabis concentrates I would strongly agree, but to just single out RSO does not make sense to me. Not to defend the term RSO, but if by law I was only allowed to do one type of extraction, it would be using the RSO method. It works for everything, you can smoke it, vape it, eat it, add it to recipes, use it topically, all with no modifications, an all in one, using the basic method as shown by Rick Simpson. What method would you recommend I call it if not Rick's? I suppose solvent extracted with rice cooker cannabis oil? If there is no name to attach to it, how is a patient know what to ask for? I guess I just need some logic behind this argument.

I am all ears, please fill me in on what I am missing. At the least I will read it and consider the information that is provided.

It's really simple GG. Call it cannabis oil and we are ALL happy. You can understand that. That way all of our techniques are covered. I make oil ten different ways(at least). I talk with all kinds of patients IN THE REAL WORLD, not on FaceBook. They know what cannabis oil is. If they don't they know what hash oil is. This is real world advice coming at you GG. If you want to be mainstream then call it cannabis oil. If you want to be old school call it hash oil. You said you were 'All Ears'. We will see. I'm not arguing or trying 'to be cute'. This is important. You are overtly trying out cannabis oil on cancer and we all want to be able to say "We can do that too our own way". But if you exclude most of us then you are not helping as much as you could be. Right now you sound like an infomercial for Ricky.

If I leave RSO out of the equation, and I did not apply tags to any posts using RSO as one of the many tags I use ....

No one cares about the tags. We would expect you to tag it RSO too, among any other tags you can think of to draw people in. That's common sense. What we object to is using the commercial 'RSO' tag as your centerpiece to describe cannabis oil. It's like calling rum Bacardi. I use Bacardi for this, I use Bacardi for that. You use rum, not Bacardi. What if I like Captain Morgan? Should I be made to think that Captain Morgan isn't good enough or doesn't work the same when it does?