Cancer – Free Alternative Treatment Option

I do not see an answer to my questions, only more complaining.

The main question here is, why is this argument primarily focused on people using the term RSO?

It seems that this question is being avoided. I have waited for one, but still do not have a logical answer. You leave me to only speculate that it is because it offends you that Rick Simpson is getting attention when he is not the person or entity who first discovered concentrated cannabis oil and its healing properties? I mean, your iso machine is the same concept as the Rick Simpson method, and those iso machines were around in the 70's I believe. The only other possibility I can see at this point is that you are trolling any thread that focuses on using the term RSO to cause damage and grief due to a grudge?

I can understand both issues, but Rick did not ask for it, it is the people who call it RSO, Rick calls it Phoenix Tears and hemp oil.

Due to your comments, some people have sent messages to me stating that labeling each different extraction method by a different name. i.e. BHO = oil produced using butane to extract, RSO = oil produced using a liquid solvent then heated to remove solvent and activate THC, etc. One of the messages stated that they want and need to know the difference so they know what to ask for. You don't go to the party store and just ask for a bottle of booze when you want Captain Morgans Rum do you?

Another message stated that they don't care what it is called as long as it is good and works.

I can respect that there were people well before Rick who produced similar oil extracts. I did accidentally forget to mention on my recent photos that it is also concentrated cannabis oil, please forgive me for that error. I would have to assume that is what caused you to become offended because you hadn't complained until I posted those photos.

We do live in a texting world these days and RSO is much easier to type than concentrated cannabis oil. If we just typed CCO, what would that really mean to people? My first thought would be compassion club something or other whatever O is supposed to mean.

All in all, all I truly care about is trying to help cancer patients.

I do admit, the infomercial comment did get me to giggle, however, I do feel that is rude, this is my thread that I started, my oil that I made, and I am not charging any money for it, and do not supply anyone except for patients that are registered to me through the MMMP. I will call my products whatever I want to call them. Maybe I will start calling it Goddess Goop from now on. LOL

Either way, I already got what I wanted, a cancer patient willing to do the alternative treatment.

Just ran the new batch through the vape and it tastes awesome! (HJ thanks for the tip on the vape!)

Not to mention eating it, oh man, it should be called ganja oil, it tastes great!

Concentrated Cannabis Oil - RSO In Vape

Edited by GrowGoddess

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you make your oil? It looks beautiful! Great job and many, many Kudos to you GrowGoddess for what you are doing!

One of the things about names if it is recognized by many then the "job" is done, it is a simply three letter description of oil. If you search for it there is a ton of info on it. It is very silly to worry about the name as long as it heals and it is easy searchable to reach as many as possible, to give them knowledge to heal themselves and others. Credit should be given to a man who has spread the word and healing all over the world. No one else has done that, why not pat that man on the back for all he has done.

How do you make your oil? It looks beautiful! Great job and many, many Kudos to you GrowGoddess for what you are doing!

Thanks restlesslegs, I would be more than happy to share my method. It is nothing special or complicated.

For starters, I use my best buds period. I manicure them very well. If you desire to use sugar shake to include with the buds, that is okay too, but I don't recommend using a lot of it. If you do desire to use some sugar shake, put it in its own jar.

Here is how I make the oil.

First I dry the buds as dry as possible, basically petrified.

I put two ounces of bud in a one quart, wide mouth canning jar, I do not recommend more than two ounces per jar. You may have to smoosh it in a little depending on the strain since some strains are more puffy than others.

I put each two ounce jar of buds in the freezer for a good 24 hours.

I also put the 99% isopropyl alcohol (solvent) in the freezer to keep the temperatures consistent.

When I am ready to start the process. I pull one jar of buds and one 16 oz container of solvent out of the freezer at the same time so it will all stay as cold as possible. Each jar will require up to 2 16 oz bottles of solvent for the initial wash or extraction.

I pour the first 16 oz bottle of solvent into the jar with buds, seal the jar and shake it around for a couple of seconds, then I will add about 8 more ounces of the solvent. Close the lid and shake it up for about 1 to 3 minutes depending on how quickly the buds crumble.

Then I want to get the solvent poured out of the jar as soon as possible. I use a metal strainer so it will pour through quickly, but catch any large particles. I pour the solvent into a glass or stainless steel bowl. I will repeat the process with this same jar of material with about 8 to 16 ounces of solvent, depending on the strain. I only shake that around for a few seconds, then quickly pour off solvent using the metal strainer.

Before starting on a new jar of buds from the freezer I will filter the THC solvent through a fine metal coffee filter into a fresh bowl.

Then I repeat the initial process with the remaining jars of bud in the freezer, one at a time.

I prefer to use the glass canning jars because they stay cold for a long time.

When I have all of the THC solvent roughed in, I will then filter it a couple more times using a metal mesh coffee filter, then a paper coffee filter. I am considering investing into some of those bubble bags. I have tried this without using the paper coffee filters and only using the fine mesh metal coffee filter and I have not noticed a difference as long as I filter it multiple times. I like to let the THC solvent sit in the bowl for a whole so all the crud can sink to the bottom. Then I will carefully pour the solvent through the metal mesh coffee filter careful not to allow the sediment to pour out. I have quite a bit of practice at this, but you may prefer to just use the paper coffee filter.

I don't really have a basic filtering preference yet, still working on that. The oil is coming out pretty much the same for me whether I use the paper coffee filters or not.

After all of the solvent has been filtered, I move to the rice cooker and follow Rick's directions from there.

Another tip, when it gets to the coffee cup warmer stage, I like to use a heavy duty metal one cup measuring cup and use a metal spoon to stir the oil around often to keep the heat even throughout. I have learned with this method, if you don't stir it around often the bottom portion becomes thicker than what is on top. Towards the end, to get the final little bit of solvent evaporated out, I like to put some pennies or another type of coin between the cup and the warmer to help eliminate burning of the oil, I will let it sit at that point without stirring. Patience pays off on this.

At this point it is pretty much done.

I will also add that you can get a little more out of the remaining material that is still in the jars from the extraction, you can add a bit more solvent to it, shake it around, and turn the jars upside down with the lid tightened and allow it all to drain down. I use this solvent separately from the initial extraction. Then when the rice cooker is available again (I prefer to only use one rice cooker, period) I will crack the jars open while upside down and filter in the same manner as the initial extraction. I use this oil for topical uses and will also give some to my patients who have pain issues. The oil still comes out really good, but I believe only the best of the best should be used to treat cancer patients or other serious illnesses.

I have one other method, I cannot say which way is better for treating cancer, hopefully my new patient helps me learn. My older method was that I would let the bud material soak in the solvent anywhere from two hours to two weeks. The longer I let it soak, the more intense the effects were, but the crappier the oil would taste. The extra intense effects, in my opinion, are not desirable. Panic attacks, unable to walk (had to crawl to the couch once!), very high anxiety, just all out intense. I do not prefer it. This is what I originally started with during my first cancer patient's treatment. During his treatment, each batch I had reduced the soak time. The more I reduced the soak time, the more comfortable the effects became. It also made it much easier to consume larger doses more quickly. I am only guessing that the quick soak method is better for curing cancer for many reasons.

I hope this is helpful for you.

I use bud also with very little sugar leaf. I always like to see how others make their oil and really appreciate you taking all that time to describe how you process your oil. I like your idea about using that "second batch" to use in your topicals that is an excellent idea! The penny to keep it from burning is very clever. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I met with Vaporeyes and gave him 30 more grams of RSO (concentrated cannabis oil) , 20 grams from my most recent batch and 10 more grams from my previous batch (frozen extract method also). I also tossed in 5 samples of some of the strains I am growing right now to give him something new to try.

So in total, the patient has now received 60 cc's of oil. If you weigh it by the gram, it will come out heavier than 60 grams. I prefer to use the liquid measure of cc rather than the dry weight measure of grams.

He wanted to give me a small gift for giving him the oil. I had to decline the gesture, as I said in my initial offer, I will take zero compensation, and I am a woman of my word. I have fulfilled my end of the agreement, and it is in God's hands now.

We will report back on the final outcome, positive or negative.

30 grams RSO (cannabis Oil) & strain samples 2013 1130013

Edited by GrowGoddess

Thanks for the report GG. Anything else to report, like how is he doing? How does he tolerate the doses? How does he feel? Maybe too much information, but if he wants to be more private I certainly respect that. I am just very curious about some specifics. I am so happy that someone is being helped. Thank you GG!!!

Peace...

He took to the oil perfectly. After two weeks was already able to tolerate a gram or more per day! Actually the highest dose I have seen anybody take of my oil and so quickly so far.

During the first week many of the symptoms he was suffering from started to diminish. For instance, night sweats - gone; itching all over - gone, but still itching on hands and feet occasionally though; gained weight; he has gone from 3 - 5 hours of sleep per night to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

He has kept a close eye on his blood pressure and has been able to discontinue a HBP medication.

The tumor has not reduced in size visually as of yet, but he says it is no longer tender to the touch. That is good news.

He had mentioned the primary reason he became a patient was due to neck and back pain and vaping buds was helping with managing the pain. Since he has been taking the oil, the neck and back pain is pretty much gone and he does not feel the need to vape buds.

His fiance has noticed a change in his, well his attitude, for lack of better words. She says he seems happier and more positive since he started taking the oil. Whether it be from hope or finally getting some sleep, either way it is a good thing.

We stay in contact and he updates me on his progress, which is great, exactly what I asked for. We can all learn from this no matter what the outcome brings.

I have a blog regarding the oil and as he sends me updates, I have been posting it to my blog. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=532&showentry=841#commentsStart

I will continue to update the blog as I receive updates from him.

Thank you so much for that awesome report GG!! I am so happy for him! That is just the kind of information I was looking to acquire. The sleep report is very exciting. Hey, what about it Darkmatter? Maybe this could help you sleep better? Just a thought. I know what issues you have with pain and sleep. I like the good mood-ness his fiance' reports, and the overall sense of well being might be a plus for most. Very encouraging overall. Too bad everyone can't have access to this medicine. Thanks again GG and everyone else who make oils for folks.

Peace...

We have another case of the doctors being confused!

From the patient:

"Another doctor has joined the ranks of the confused. The chemo guy agrees that the only thing left to do is to take the node. I don't think that it will go away on its own now. It isn't a cancer mass, just some cells mixed in. They don't know if it's alive. If it is dead, it should go, anyway. I will still have the option to refuse chemo and radiation treatment if it comes back positive on this biopsy.

I won't do chemo or radiation. In fact, the chemo oncologist told me that it would be my decision after they get the biopsy results back.

This continues to get more strange. Last week the surgeon said that I might not have cancer and the oncologist said the same thing today. Last month they said that I would be dead within a year without chemo and radiation. I can only believe that things are going much differently than they assumed things would go. If that biopsy comes back negative, we need to have a party! They seem to be having a hard time figuring out how to tell me that I might live after the death sentence."

So, if the biopsy does come back negative, this patient will be cancer free. Now, considering when he does have the procedure to remove the node it will only have been about 37 days of taking the oil. Honestly, I am not expecting the biopsy to come back negative, but can you imagine if it does? I have high hopes that it does come back negative, I think it will. As soon as I hear the results, I will let everyone know.

• 2 weeks later...

The patient opted to have the node removed. The biopsy came back positive as well as a second biopsy of the tonsil.

Other than the biopsy results coming back positive, the patient's health had been improving since he began taking the oil.

So far, he is planning on refusing any chemo or radiation treatments. The surgeon recommended the patient to seek out a second opinion from the U of M hospital. Hopefully they do not talk him into accepting their recommended treatments.

I believe the oil has been working, it just has not been enough quantity or time. The battle is going to continue and I will keep helping this patient through.

I will submit more as the treatment continues.

Please pray with me for this patient's recovery.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been some new updates. I am only posting in my blog from here on.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=532&showentry=841#commentsStart

I am requesting that this thread be locked.

Thanks everyone for your support. Please pray for my patient to beat the cancer.