New Card In13 Days

Application rec'd 9/14. Card issue date 9/20. Mailman brought it today 9/27. I just called and the M.O. was cashed one day after the card was issued on 9/21. I thought they cashed the checks before they even reviewed the apps but I guess not. I sure feel bad for everyone who had to wait so long.

Application rec'd 9/14. Card issue date 9/20. Mailman brought it today 9/27. I just called and the M.O. was cashed one day after the card was issued on 9/21. I thought they cashed the checks before they even reviewed the apps but I guess not. I sure feel bad for everyone who had to wait so long.

They do cash the checks first. Jamie McCurtis, public spokesman for MDCH, told us that long ago. Which has been confirmed by so many of us watching this for years now. What you found was the unreliability of the process of proving if and when a money order is cashed. All the more reason to NOT place much weight on when they collected your payment, whether it be a money order or a check. Collecting your payment is a totally separate action from validating your application.

I understand what you are referring to Rest, but in a Court of Law, if the Contractor Party of a contract cashes a check given by the Contractee, then the Contract is considered Valid, Accepted, and Engauged.

The State can not take one side of this debate when they will benefit, and the other when they wont. That is the same thing as Schuette fighting the Fed Gov on Obama Care, but upholding their stance on cannabis.

All I am pointing out, is when a check is Cashed, it is the acceptance of a contract and all of its Terms... to do otherwise will be a loss in court if properly argued. Now we both know the COPS wont care either way, until we make them care by holding them to the same standards we hold each other too.

I understand what you are referring to Rest, but in a Court of Law, if the Contractor Party of a contract cashes a check given by the Contractee, then the Contract is considered Valid, Accepted, and Engauged.

The State can not take one side of this debate when they will benefit, and the other when they wont. That is the same thing as Schuette fighting the Fed Gov on Obama Care, but upholding their stance on cannabis.

All I am pointing out, is when a check is Cashed, it is the acceptance of a contract and all of its Terms... to do otherwise will be a loss in court if properly argued. Now we both know the COPS wont care either way, until we make them care by holding them to the same standards we hold each other too.

Nope. It's no contract at all, Tim. They simply cashed the check. Go ask an attorney. The State cashing the check means nothing other than it's secondary proof they received your application.

OK, now we are getting our cards in a timely manner and that is a good thing, but, what happens to the 21 day waiting period? We now have our cards in approximately 14 days. This leaves a week before you are legal or are you legal when you get your card? Just to be safe, how does it work?