Obama Supporter: 'he Gave Us A Phone, He Gonna Do More!'

Obama Supporter: 'He Gave Us a Phone, He Gonna Do More!'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rKlYxTL5cSk

wow he gave me a phone too! :yahoo-wave:

Is that how we pick a president? oh well I have to vote for him, a free phone 250 minutes it can TEXT!! :bighug:

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA, GET OUT!

Take my phone back and give me an incentive to file taxes on my ssdi!

hey do they speak a different language where that video is? I thought we were still doing no student left behind, I think the person in the video was left behind, or she went to a skewl that only taught ebonics!

Peace

Jim

Take my phone back and give me an incentive to file taxes on my ssdi.

Taxes on your SSD? Romney will take your ssd and your phone, make no mistake about that. That way you can really enjoy your tax break. You don't have to worry about paying taxes on it because it will be gone. And you don't need a phone, it's just a distraction for people like you, get to work for that minimum wage. You will be too tired to care about a stupid phone. Phones are for the bosses.

Edited by Restorium2

We need to try the guy at the bottom of the ballot. Republicans and Democrats both have failed miserably and literally destroyed the entire government system. Greed and corruption have taken over politics and we are the ones suffering. While they retire to hundreds of thousands of basically free money every year, we have to pinch and save on $12,000 a month from SSI we worked our donkey off paying into.

"Old-Drama" and "Might Rob-me" are the worst choices to run this country of all time.

We need serious changes.

lmao! so "azz" was replaced with donkey? Are we censored here?

Edited by Birdman

Taxes on your SSD? Romney will take your ssd and your phone, make no mistake about that. That way you can really enjoy your tax break. You don't have to worry about paying taxes on it because it will be gone. And you don't need a phone, it's just a distraction for people like you, get to work for that minimum wage. You will be too tired to care about a stupid phone. Phones are for the bosses.

no I said ssdi im not old enough yet to just collect ssi! and well it would suck but I almost got back all I paid in, so I dont feel that bad, did anyone say overages? JK lmao!

Peace

Jim

We need to try the guy at the bottom of the ballot. Republicans and Democrats both have failed miserably and literally destroyed the entire government system. Greed and corruption have taken over politics and we are the ones suffering. While they retire to hundreds of thousands of basically free money every year, we have to pinch and save on $12,000 a month from SSI we worked our donkey off paying into.

"Old-Drama" and "Might Rob-me" are the worst choices to run this country of all time.

We need serious changes.

lmao! so "azz" was replaced with donkey? Are we censored here?

Yep we are sensored to not swear like a s s you cant do that it comes out donky and aint life a b i t c h comes out a complain, s h i t is bunny muffins i thinks!

so eat some donkey dont complain and enjoy your bunny muffins! lol

Peace

Jim

no I said ssdi im not old enough yet to just collect ssi! and well it would suck but I almost got back all I paid in, so I dont feel that bad, did anyone say overages? JK lmao!

Peace

Jim

He will take your disability. That should make it clear. You will have to be on a feeding tube in bed to get disability if Romney gets his way. Sound good? He might make you pay some of what you have collected back too. If you can make internet posts your are not disabled.

Edited by Restorium2

He will take your disability. That should make it clear. You will have to be on a feeding tube in bed to get disability if Romney gets his way. Sound good? He might make you pay some of what you have collected back too. If you can make internet posts your are not disabled.

good luck getting it back, when you get disabled at 38yrs old your finaly getting some where and the whole world changes in front of your eyes and the ones around you, I truly dont care if they take it, I will replace it one way or another, I mean im used to living on what i make now a month, I used to make more than that a week when i worked!

Peace

Jim

good luck getting it back, when you get disabled at 38yrs old your finaly getting some where and the whole world changes in front of your eyes and the ones around you, I truly dont care if they take it, I will replace it one way or another, I mean im used to living on what i make now a month, I used to make more than that a week when i worked!

Peace

Jim

No problem. It will come out of your pay check. You will be able to live on less living with other people back in the city.

No problem. It will come out of your pay check. You will be able to live on less living with other people back in the city.

the only pay check i have is ssdi, now if the take that how are they gonna get it out of my check, i was self employed all of my life, I paid into self employment taxes (ssi) Im not going back to work, no one will pass me on a physical! but if you have a good job in mind and they will hire me, im sure it would jsut be for a short time then i can get disability, workmans comp! it has to be better then the 1'100.00 im getting now, and my bennys suck out loud already!; good thing my auto ins is reasponsible for my back for the rest of my life eh?

Peace

Jim

the only pay check i have is ssdi, now if the take that how are they gonna get it out of my check, i was self employed all of my life, I paid into self employment taxes (ssi) Im not going back to work, no one will pass me on a physical! but if you have a good job in mind and they will hire me, im sure it would jsut be for a short time then i can get disability, workmans comp! it has to be better then the 1'100.00 im getting now, and my bennys suck out loud already!; good thing my auto ins is reasponsible for my back for the rest of my life eh?

Peace

Jim

Jim,

They will definitely find you a job. You have skills. There will be no more Workers Comp. You will wonder if you are dreaming that up in a few years. Was there really something called Worker's Comp? Naw, who would get pay for not working? Did we really have a black president? Bwa ha ha Pre existing auto crash condition? Why did they pay you so long? You got your settlement, be happy with that and get back to work.

Jim,

They will definitely find you a job. You have skills. There will be no more Workers Comp. You will wonder if you are dreaming that up in a few years. Was there really something called Worker's Comp? Naw, who would get pay for not working? Did we really have a black president? Bwa ha ha Pre existing auto crash condition? Why did they pay you so long? You got your settlement, be happy with that and get back to work.

Which settlement are you talking about? the only one I got was from ssdi, it took me 8 yrs of fighting for it, 8 yrs!! yea I got my back pay and all at once! paid off all of my bills that got bigger during them 8yrs, ruined my credit, you name it, it happened to me since 98, Im going on 15yr of being disabled! I was in the prime of my life when that auto accident happened, the kid that ran a red and hit me, didnt miss a days work, Ive been married and divorced 2 times since, hooked on pain killers, dealing dope to make it, you name it I did it to survive, there is no going back to a job for me, I only have my own way of making money if im forced too! and it dont include paying any income taxes!

Peace

Jim

p.s what? we have a black president? I thought he was hawiian?

edit= skills? oh I guess i have skills, I know how to tinkle people off! I guess I could be an angry comedian! lol

Edited by phaquetoo

here is no going back to a job for me

Then you will not be much use for Romney. Better find a church to help you out. Because your insurance, workers comp, and SSDI is gone when Romney takes charge. How else is he going to give the rich a tax cut? I was wondering how you could make the statements you have while on disability. You didn't understand where we are headed with Romney. Now you do. People like you do not really qualify to be disabled in Romney Land.

fear monger much? we can only speculate about obomney, we know for a fact the horrible bs obammer will do.... lets vote gary johnson its the only way to not waste your vote.

How's he polling?

depends on the poll...do you wanna ask the one obammer owns or the one romney owns.... if thats the case a voet for obammer is a waste its decided. let your voice be heard for G jonhson let washinton know you dont approve of locking cancer patients up for using natures finest. or tell em to keep locking up sick people by voting for obammer.

OMG !!!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OBAMA PHONE. :startle:

I get so sick of hearing this crap over and over and over and over.

People should educate themselves, imo.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/program_info/benefits

LIFELINE/SAFELINK FACT SHEET

There is no "Obama phone" or other newly created federal program to provide free cell phones.

As you may know, this is a myth that is now circulating on the Web via email and blog sites. It has been thoroughly debunked by independent groups. (See for example: FactCheck.org at http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/, which notes:

"Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it."

The federal "Lifeline" program was created during the Reagan Administration.

Lifeline is a federal program created by the Reagan era Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in 1984. The program was enhanced under Telecommunications Act of 1996, which was supported on a broadly bipartisan basis in Congress. The FCC’s Low Income Program of the Universal Service Fund, which is administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), is designed to ensure that quality telecommunications services are available to low-income customers at just, reasonable, and affordable rates. Lifeline support reduces eligible low-income consumers' monthly charges for basic telephone service.

Thanks to SafeLink, Lifeline support is now available for wireless phones.

Traditionally, the Lifeline program was only available as a discount on a consumer’s landline telephone bill. SafeLink Wireless was created by TracFone Wireless, Inc. when the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently approved the company to offer Lifeline -- a public assistance program that ensures telephone service is available and affordable for low-income subscribers. SafeLink Wireless applies the Universal Service Fund subsidy to an allotment of free airtime minutes and TracFone provides the wireless handset at the company’s expense. Instead of receiving a subsidized monthly telephone bill for Lifeline service, SafeLink converts the total amount of discounted service into minutes each month for one year. The cell phone offers in-demand features: voicemail, text, three-way calling, call waiting, caller ID and access to 911.

SafeLink phones are not paid for by taxpayers or the federal government.

TracFone Wireless pays for the phones and also the cost of promoting its SafeLink program to make sure that eligible consumers know about the program.

SafeLink Wireless is making the vision of universal access to telecommunications services for all Americans a reality.

As of October 2009, SafeLink has over 2 million customers and is available in 36 states - Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Today, there are over 1,700 companies in the United States currently providing discounted telephone service. But, thanks to its extensive outreach promoting SafeLink, TracFone Wireless is one of the largest providers of Lifeline services in the United States, second only to AT&T.

Only certain Americans are eligible for SafeLink. Eligibility guidelines vary by state but in general individuals qualify if they participate in a public assistance program such as Food Stamps, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), National Free School Lunch, Federal Housing/Section 8 Assistance, or if they do not receive any of these public assistance programs, they may also qualify based on total household gross monthly income. Customers can learn more or apply by calling 1-800-SAFELINK or visiting www.SafeLink.com

Your exact benefits, including the number of free Minutes you will receive, depend on the state you live in.

here is no going back to a job for me

Then you will not be much use for Romney. Better find a church to help you out. Because your insurance, workers comp, and SSDI is gone when Romney takes charge. How else is he going to give the rich a tax cut? I was wondering how you could make the statements you have while on disability. You didn't understand where we are headed with Romney. Now you do. People like you do not really qualify to be disabled in Romney Land.

Your just mean! bawahahahahahaha!

Have a wonderful football sunday!

Peace

Jim