Major Side Effect Of Using Cannabis Extract Against Cancer

I have to get my pops on that, a heart pt, diabetic, he is losing eye sight slowly, I feel the need to give him the oppertunity to live a better life, he is old school retired cop, he is coming around, lets me take water from his house for my grow, he has been asking me questions about my garden, I been sending him pos stuff about mm and no thc in it! If a person was to do your oil as delivered p.b does it have thc in it, and if not does it need it, if I could get it in him w/o the buzz I think i could talk him into it!

Peace

Jim

edit= hey congrats on the mod possition, I didnt think they were that desperate, bawahahahahahahaha! :bong2:

Edited by phaquetoo

I have to get my pops on that, a heart pt, diabetic, he is losing eye sight slowly, I feel the need to give him the oppertunity to live a better life, he is old school retired cop, he is coming around, lets me take water from his house for my grow, he has been asking me questions about my garden, I been sending him pos stuff about mm and no thc in it! If a person was to do your oil as delivered p.b does it have thc in it, and if not does it need it, if I could get it in him w/o the buzz I think i could talk him into it!

Peace

Jim

edit= hey congrats on the mod possition, I didnt think they were that desperate, bawahahahahahahaha! :bong2:

You need the THC.

Last time PB was in charge he was changing people's posts to say what he wanted them to say.

They must have forgotten that?

Peace

Jim

LOL I'm not sure how it happened.

Good question. I don't know about the pb oil and diabetes. Haven't been watching for it. I DO know it greatly reduces the nerve damage.

The pb oil just has a trace of THC in it. Not enough to produce a high, but enough to impact the area in question.

I regularly apply it to my chest. I want the anti inflammation properties applied there. Congestive heart failure is what killed my father. Diabetes runs in my family.

Diabetes was the first thing I wanted to use it against in myself. Starting in '05. But that was with large doses of THC.

LOL I'm not sure how it happened.

Good question. I don't know about the pb oil and diabetes. Haven't been watching for it. I DO know it greatly reduces the nerve damage.

The pb oil just has a trace of THC in it. Not enough to produce a high, but enough to impact the area in question.

I regularly apply it to my chest. I want the anti inflammation properties applied there. Congestive heart failure is what killed my father. Diabetes runs in my family.

Diabetes was the first thing I wanted to use it against in myself. Starting in '05. But that was with large doses of THC.

how did it do with your diabetes? my dad has congective heart failure, his heart wasout of rhythem he was on cumadin, the dr. told him his heart wont go back into rythem, they could not shock him into rythem because he had a blood clott, all of a sudden he started feeling better and he went to dr. he said if I didnt know better doc i think i came back into rythem, the did some tests and sure enough he came back in rythem, Id love to see him stay that way, he is 73 yrs old an still very active!

Thanks!

Peace

Jim