No Dispenseries?

Birdman

We only have one Cop and all he does is make sure you drive under 15 mph. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be out sparking jays while mowing the yard. My only patient friends I know personally are up in the Battle Creek area. Some decent dispenseries up there but it's a bit far to drive. I found a couple of places an hour North of here I'm going to visit. I can take care of myself but I still like checking out new meds. I don't think many people in this County voted for the MMM Act.

What is a driving factor in clubs or dispensaries - are local ordinances. For example - my city has one that states - "no organization where someone can obtain or use medical marijuana". Some cities have been more welcome, actually forming ordinances that guide these places, like Ann Arbor. The burton/Flint area is another example. Owosso still has a dispensary on main street.

you say that a lot....propaganda parrot? or do you have a link, one that shows all these places getting raided in ur neck of the woods?

what is so hard to beleive that the despenses are closed down for the most part after the c.o.a ruling?

All of the despenses in houghton lake are gone, the one in pinconning is gone, there are none in my part of the woods that I know of, Ive heard rumors there is one between west branch and gladwin, but you wont catch me in one, they are not legal! even a farm market was shut down by me, um bethany I believe ran that one, she got warned and when it did not shut down, she got arrested, people protested when she was in jail, and some one came up with her bond, I dont know what the repercussions were of her being arrested, maybe she can answer that one, or Mibrains, he used to be involved, I believe he took the warning serious and didnt get arrested!

Peace

Jim

p.s and anyone supplying the despense with mm is breaking the law unless they have a pt there, and then they can only drop off 2.5 oz's per pt that are connected to c.g thru the registry, meaning c.g needs a c.g card with pt on the back, not just anyone who has a card!

QUOTE: p.s and anyone supplying the despense with mm is breaking the law unless they have a pt there, and then they can only drop off 2.5 oz's per pt that are connected to c.g thru the registry, meaning c.g needs a c.g card with pt on the back, not just anyone who has a card!

That's why some are still open. Because they say that they are just providing a place where caregivers can service their patients CONNECTED THROUGH THE REGISTRY. Many prosecutors don't want to even try to catch them selling outside the connection on their cards. They have bigger crimes to look for. But that doesn't make them legal, it just makes them OPEN.

Right. But that makes them illegal now, per the COA.... only 'ifs' and 'buts' will make them legal. And we know all about 'ifs and buts'.

No ifs ands or buts. Transfer and delivery are authorized in the MMMA.

The COA says "yes delivery is in the law but sales are not."

The Supreme Court will not stand for that. This is a clear example of legislation from the bench. And THIS SC will not stand for it.

QUOTE: p.s and anyone supplying the despense with mm is breaking the law unless they have a pt there, and then they can only drop off 2.5 oz's per pt that are connected to c.g thru the registry, meaning c.g needs a c.g card with pt on the back, not just anyone who has a card!

That's why some are still open. Because they say that they are just providing a place where caregivers can service their patients CONNECTED THROUGH THE REGISTRY. Many prosecutors don't want to even try to catch them selling outside the connection on their cards. They have bigger crimes to look for. But that doesn't make them legal, it just makes them OPEN.

Yep! :bong2:

Right. But that makes them illegal now, per the COA.... only 'ifs' and 'buts' will make them legal. And we know all about 'ifs and buts'.

and yep! :bong7bp::yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

The Supreme Court will not stand for that. This is a clear example of legislation from the bench. And THIS SC will not stand for it.

Whatever. We will have to wait and hear from the court on this. You have no idea what you are guessing at. No one does.

Hey Lets hope so Super P.B Mod! lol!

Peace

Jim

P.s your to easy to mess with lmao!

We only have one Cop and all he does is make sure you drive under 15 mph. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be out sparking jays while mowing the yard. My only patient friends I know personally are up in the Battle Creek area. Some decent dispenseries up there but it's a bit far to drive. I found a couple of places an hour North of here I'm going to visit. I can take care of myself but I still like checking out new meds. I don't think many people in this County voted for the MMM Act.

This is a table showing the votes for Prop 08 - 1 , by Counties :

http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/results/08GEN/90000001.html

This is a table showing the votes for Prop 08 - 1 , by Counties :

http://miboecfr.nict...N/90000001.html

Glad to see so many had compassion. It's really nice down here. I think the crime rate is 0% and I really like that. I'll just have to drive an hour or so. No big deal at all I just wondered if there was one hiding closer than South Haven. Kalamazoo has some good ones and is about 2 hours one way. I don't need one regular, I just like changing up and trying new meds. I currently use Oh! Zone from Dr G and an unkown Key West sativa dominant.

probably a bad idea, but you could ask at the dispensaries if they had a partner or program to deliver towards your area.

or the disp could start a builliten board. 'looking for patient' 'looking for cg' 'looking for delivery' etc.

maybe that would only fly at a co-op and not a disp... guess it depends on management.