Sentencing Oct 1St Asking For Supporters!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ganja is right about ask NO ONE just look at the state law and how the feds look at it and use your brain. No green house stay under 49 and do not allow anything to be seen from the road. Kinda common sense just do not push the limits your asking from problems until it is legalized.

I feel for this family.

I do not believe we can trust anyone to help us or assure us of compliance.

I wouldnt ask a cop, a government official, a politician, a judge, a prosecutor (in most cases), the DEA, or a lawyer. The only one I would ask is LARA and all they would tell you is to refer to one of the above listed, which is obviously a joke.....

Edited by ozzrokk

One ray of hope my nephew is on fed probation downtown detroit and he has a bone diease and dont want to take narcotics so the feds sent him to there shrink and she recommended medical mary j. Based on the shrinks recomendation his federal P.O. approved it. I believe he is the first in the nation to be approved by for medicla mary j by a federal P.O. His P.O. had one word of advise for him dont screw it up for the rest of us.

One ray of hope my nephew is on fed probation downtown detroit and he has a bone diease and dont want to take narcotics so the feds sent him to there shrink and she recommended medical mary j. Based on the shrinks recomendation his federal P.O. approved it. I believe he is the first in the nation to be approved by for medicla mary j by a federal P.O. His P.O. had one word of advise for him dont screw it up for the rest of us.

That is great news! Make the system work for us!

There is no mandatory sentence for 1-49 plants. The penalty is "up to 5 years(plus fine)".

? the link says- MMS - I didn't see "up to" , just wondering.

Regards,

C

MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCE

"When someone is convicted of an offense punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence, the judge must sentence the defendant to the mandatory minimum sentence or to a higher sentence. The judge has no power to sentence the defendant to less time than the mandatory minimum. A prisoner serving an MMS for a federal offense and for most state offenses will not be eligible for parole. Even peaceful marijuana smokers sentenced to "life MMS" must serve a life sentence with no chance of parole."

I believe this is a Forum on the State of Michigan's, Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

Again, We are the Sovereign State of Michigan, one of 50 that Unified to Create the united states of America. And while we are part of the Federal Government, the US Supreme Court has stated, no State can enforce, and should not enforce Federal Laws upon it's citizens. That is the Job of the Federal Government. The Job of the State AG is to protect the Citizens of the State they preside over against all forms of harm and oppression.

The problem here is the STATE, IE Bill Schuette, Knew he HAD NO CASE under State Law.

We can focus on the Fact the Duvalls were charged Federally, but the focus should really be on WHY was it Federal? Because the State Knew it had no case. Does that not account for anything in the grand scheme of this case? or any like it?

It is very clear, Bull Shuitte was sending a clear signal, he can not do anything, but he is SUCH a douchebag, he'll use this for political gain in a blatant attempt to instill Fear into the Citizens of Michigan that Dare to follow the law the Citizens of the Sovereign State his is supposed to PROTECT against Overreaching Federal Authority.

Like Zap stated recently, The Hypocracy of Schuette Burns Bright when he Tells the Federal Government to Stay out of His States Health Care business, but then Turns cases over to the Same Federal Government that are absolutely cases of State Health Care Rights.

But he doesnt like it, which is NOT an option he can have as AG.

I believe this is a Forum on the State of Michigan's, Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

Again, We are the Sovereign State of Michigan, one of 50 that Unified to Create the united states of America. And while we are part of the Federal Government, the US Supreme Court has stated, no State can enforce, and should not enforce Federal Laws upon it's citizens. That is the Job of the Federal Government. The Job of the State AG is to protect the Citizens of the State they preside over against all forms of harm and oppression.

The problem here is the STATE, IE Bill Schuette, Knew he HAD NO CASE under State Law.

We can focus on the Fact the Duvalls were charged Federally, but the focus should really be on WHY was it Federal? Because the State Knew it had no case. Does that not account for anything in the grand scheme of this case? or any like it?

It is very clear, Bull Shuitte was sending a clear signal, he can not do anything, but he is SUCH a douchebag, he'll use this for political gain in a blatant attempt to instill Fear into the Citizens of Michigan that Dare to follow the law the Citizens of the Sovereign State his is supposed to PROTECT against Overreaching Federal Authority.

Like Zap stated recently, The Hypocracy of Schuette Burns Bright when he Tells the Federal Government to Stay out of His States Health Care business, but then Turns cases over to the Same Federal Government that are absolutely cases of State Health Care Rights.

But he doesnt like it, which is NOT an option he can have as AG.

Talking out your rear! The state could have easily prosecuted this one. Major operations are not going to be allowed, you can spew all the bs you want, but in the end it is still bs. If you want to walk the line some day the law will come, and they will use their best option to sink your ship. Alll the rhetoric in the world wont change it either. This law is 4 yrs old, added to the lessons from other states, yet we still pretend to be surprised. If you think your going to get rich or make a living from this you will be a target, simple. There are more fights then someone with 2 greenhouses on the same property.

This is for Jerry and Jeremy I am asking for. Us vs Duval case is 100% within compliance and is strictly federal vs state law. Everything was within guidelines actually under the guidelines. We were the first in us history to go to federal court using medical as a defense and still found guilty by jury on 4/20/12.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA SENTENCING.. MONDAY Oct 01, 2012

US vs Gerald Duval Jr and Jeremy Duval case #11-20594 (state law vs federal Law) Found guilty by jury on 04,20,2012 100% in state compliance.

231 W. Lafayette Blv. Detroit, MI 48226 at 3:00 PM . Hon. David M. Lawson

We are the first to use medical marijuana in federal court

.Jeremy and I are asking for you support on this day.

Thank You

Jerry Duval

Any relation to the duvals of south branch? or the book in the dark of night? are the duvals from monroe or southbranch? if so they prob were already convicted because of their name and relations!

Peace

Jim

Talking out your rear! The state could have easily prosecuted this one. Major operations are not going to be allowed, you can spew all the bs you want, but in the end it is still bs. If you want to walk the line some day the law will come, and they will use their best option to sink your ship. Alll the rhetoric in the world wont change it either. This law is 4 yrs old, added to the lessons from other states, yet we still pretend to be surprised. If you think your going to get rich or make a living from this you will be a target, simple. There are more fights then someone with 2 greenhouses on the same property.

by all records the state had no case to persue. Especially after the MSC Ruling on the Kolanek/King ruling. Thus they had to turn it over to the Feds. Our State Rights and Authority stops at the borders of Michigan. Look It a Bad Situation for these folks on EVERY level, and should of Never have gotten here because they were in full Compliance of State Laws, where this Medical Grow was operating.

The position not expected is the AG would push this over to the Federal Court out of Spite for having his Hands tied and knowing it.

Thats my opinion, and I would bet I am not alone with that opine.