Sentencing Oct 1St Asking For Supporters!

so if you cant trust the word of LEO about compliance.

who do you go to get answers from? do you start a lawsuit in court to find the answer?

do you ask the PA? the governor? the president?

who can you trust?

You can't ask the prosecutor, his job is to put your azz in jail. I know, I tried that route.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by all records the state had no case to persue. Especially after the MSC Ruling on the Kolanek/King ruling. Thus they had to turn it over to the Feds. Our State Rights and Authority stops at the borders of Michigan. Look It a Bad Situation for these folks on EVERY level, and should of Never have gotten here because they were in full Compliance of State Laws, where this Medical Grow was operating.

The position not expected is the AG would push this over to the Federal Court out of Spite for having his Hands tied and knowing it.

Thats my opinion, and I would bet I am not alone with that opine.

Michigan was turning to the feds before MMJ, this is nothing new.

by all records the state had no case to persue. Especially after the MSC Ruling on the Kolanek/King ruling. Thus they had to turn it over to the Feds. Our State Rights and Authority stops at the borders of Michigan. Look It a Bad Situation for these folks on EVERY level, and should of Never have gotten here because they were in full Compliance of State Laws, where this Medical Grow was operating.

The position not expected is the AG would push this over to the Federal Court out of Spite for having his Hands tied and knowing it.

Thats my opinion, and I would bet I am not alone with that opine.

What does the AG have to do with this? Nothing. If it were prosecuted on a state level it would have been prosecuted by the county prosecutor.

I believe this is a Forum on the State of Michigan's, Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

Again, We are the Sovereign State of Michigan, one of 50 that Unified to Create the united states of America. And while we are part of the Federal Government, the US Supreme Court has stated, no State can enforce, and should not enforce Federal Laws upon it's citizens. That is the Job of the Federal Government. The Job of the State AG is to protect the Citizens of the State they preside over against all forms of harm and oppression.

The problem here is the STATE, IE Bill Schuette, Knew he HAD NO CASE under State Law.

We can focus on the Fact the Duvalls were charged Federally, but the focus should really be on WHY was it Federal? Because the State Knew it had no case. Does that not account for anything in the grand scheme of this case? or any like it?

It is very clear, Bull Shuitte was sending a clear signal, he can not do anything, but he is SUCH a douchebag, he'll use this for political gain in a blatant attempt to instill Fear into the Citizens of Michigan that Dare to follow the law the Citizens of the Sovereign State his is supposed to PROTECT against Overreaching Federal Authority.

Like Zap stated recently, The Hypocracy of Schuette Burns Bright when he Tells the Federal Government to Stay out of His States Health Care business, but then Turns cases over to the Same Federal Government that are absolutely cases of State Health Care Rights.

But he doesnt like it, which is NOT an option he can have as AG.

All the people on here who vote Republican please consider this: Bill Schuette is their choice for Attorney General. They love this guy. He, and all his Republican cohorts, are flaming as*holes. Not only that, but they also feel they have some type of directive from God to lead society. This is a type of personality disorder that is listed in psychology manuals as "deviant". I don't have any problem with someone being religious. The problems arise when the religious person tries to coerce me into accepting their religion and following the same neurotic dogma/ leaders that they follow. WAKE THE FU*K UP religious people. Believe what you want but stay the fu*k out of my life!

All the people on here who vote Republican please consider this: Bill Schuette is their choice for Attorney General. They love this guy. He, and all his Republican cohorts, are flaming as*holes. Not only that, but they also feel they have some type of directive from God to lead society. This is a type of personality disorder that is listed in psychology manuals as "deviant". I don't have any problem with someone being religious. The problems arise when the religious person tries to coerce me into accepting their religion and following the same neurotic dogma/ leaders that they follow. WAKE THE FU*K UP religious people. Believe what you want but stay the fu*k out of my life!

How do you know that Schuette is their choice? Yes, I've heard the rumors around here but can anyone confirm this?

I get what your trying to say....i just dont understand why your so comfortable with the dems being all up in your life? Do you know something about the dems i dont? I guess i failed to notice any back stepping on the horrible things Bush did.

I get what your trying to say....i just dont understand why your so comfortable with the dems being all up in your life? Do you know something about the dems i dont? I guess i failed to notice any back stepping on the horrible things Bush did.

Well, I guess I just don't feel that the Dems are "all up in my life". I think the Dems are getting all up in the lives of some rich Republicans and I think they really don't like it, but the Dems getting all up in my life? I think the Republicans are way more interested in what I am doing in my life than the Dems will ever be. For instance, the Republicans want to know if my wife or my daughter are having an abortion and they want their "small government" to prevent it. The Dems want to know how much money I make so they can tax it properly. I have no problem with this if the rates are fair. The Republicans abhor the government "getting all up in their finances". Why? Because they don't want to be taxed at the fair rate. The Republicans favor bringing religion into politics. Now if ever there was a group of people who want to "get all up in my life", it would be religious folks. They are not content to just enjoy their religion and be at peace. They seem to feel as though they can't rest until they have brought me into their "peaceful" world and they do this by constantly haranguing me about my lifestyle. Republicans want to "get all up in the lives" of people who's lifestyles don't fit into their moral/ religious worldview - i.e LGBT people, people of color, pot smokers. Need I go on?

How do you know that Schuette is their choice? Yes, I've heard the rumors around here but can anyone confirm this?

Schuette their choice? Last I knew Schuette is a Republican. He was the Republican choice for AG. In order to be "the Republican choice" for AG, he had to meet certain criteria established by the Republican party. He met the criteria so they backed him for AG. He was their choice. He is a Republican through and through. He is also a flaming ... OK. I won't call him disparaging names, but I will call him what he is - he is a Republican.

Wait a minute. EDIT: You are being facetious, right? I totally missed it and now I feel stupid.

Edited by amish4ganja

Not the brightest light, are you? Bill is doing what needs to be done to keep fools like you in line.

Well, I guess I just don't feel that the Dems are "all up in my life". I think the Dems are getting all up in the lives of some rich Republicans and I think they really don't like it, but the Dems getting all up in my life? I think the Republicans are way more interested in what I am doing in my life than the Dems will ever be. For instance, the Republicans want to know if my wife or my daughter are having an abortion and they want their "small government" to prevent it. The Dems want to know how much money I make so they can tax it properly. I have no problem with this if the rates are fair. The Republicans abhor the government "getting all up in their finances". Why? Because they don't want to be taxed at the fair rate. The Republicans favor bringing religion into politics. Now if ever there was a group of people who want to "get all up in my life", it would be religious folks. They are not content to just enjoy their religion and be at peace. They seem to feel as though they can't rest until they have brought me into their "peaceful" world and they do this by constantly haranguing me about my lifestyle. Republicans want to "get all up in the lives" of people who's lifestyles don't fit into their moral/ religious worldview - i.e LGBT people, people of color, pot smokers. Need I go on?

Schuette their choice? Last I knew Schuette is a Republican. He was the Republican choice for AG. In order to be "the Republican choice" for AG, he had to meet certain criteria established by the Republican party. He met the criteria so they backed him for AG. He was their choice. He is a Republican through and through. He is also a flaming ... OK. I won't call him disparaging names, but I will call him what he is - he is a Republican.

Wait a minute. EDIT: You are being facetious, right? I totally missed it and now I feel stupid.

Telling me he is a Republican is not sourcing your statement. I want to know how you know he is the choice for AG. Are you saying that you're just guessing or can you give me a conrete source for that claim? I'm not saying he is not Romney's choice but I am curious to know where this claim comes from. Are you guessing or can this be confirmed as fact?

He was the republican choice for AG in 2010. Is there actually dispute about this? Where does Romney come in?

AG, meaning US AG. Not Michigan AG. My impression was that the claim is being made that he is to be the choice for US AG should Romney win. That claim has been made around here. I would like the claim sourced. I'm not saying it isn't accurate I'm just wondering where it comes from.

Do I want Scheutte as US AG? Of course not. Beyond the obvious reasons I also just don't like him as a person. So, I'm not challenging anything I am simply wondering where the claim comes from for my own information.