Cbd Good Or Bad?

Many folks think that "CBDs" are anything except THC within the cannabis plant.

To be clear, the CBD I'm talking about is only one single compound in the plant. It is one of the cannabinoids that have been discovered in the plant.

One of over a hundred compounds found.

When people refer to "CBDs," many times they mean cannabinoids and not the specific cannabinoid CBD.

Recently I noticed someone posting that it blocks the impact of THC.

So please present the case. Is CBD good or bad? And why?

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-study-confirms-anti-cancer-effects-of-thc-and-cbd

Another Study Confirms Anti-Cancer Effects of THC and CBD

Last year, the journal of Molecular Cancer Therapeutics published research demonstrating that combination's of THC and CBD, the two most abundant cannabinoids on the plant, can lead to a greater-than-additive or synergistic inhibition of cancer growth. Now, nearly a year to the date, the journal has published another article studying the anti-cancer effects of THC and CBD. The new article takes the next steps towards getting this therapy in to the clinic by testing THC and CBD in animals along side a common brain tumor drug TMZ (temozolomide).

CBD is one I starting studying on after I found out it is the first that actually helps with MS, Diabetic, and Aids neuropathy. It is extremely painful and THC does not completely rid the pain. I have been lucky enough to have some gifted to me and I can state this is truly a blessing. The first time I have relief from the horrible pain. The pharmie meds help but it is still there and that isn't narcotics, they don't even touch that pain, but the grogginess the gabapentin or neurontin can cause is not worth it. I am hoping to eventually have enough of the CBD on hand to completely get off of it.

That is just one thing it helps! Is is so beneficial. I have patients I will be treating with it so they are able to medicate at night and not have THC show up in their blood work if tested on the job.

CBD is one I starting studying on after I found out it is the first that actually helps with MS, Diabetic, and Aids neuropathy. It is extremely painful and THC does not completely rid the pain. I have been lucky enough to have some gifted to me and I can state this is truly a blessing. The first time I have relief from the horrible pain. The pharmie meds help but it is still there and that isn't narcotics, they don't even touch that pain, but the grogginess the gabapentin or neurontin can cause is not worth it. I am hoping to eventually have enough of the CBD on hand to completely get off of it.

That is just one thing it helps! Is is so beneficial. I have patients I will be treating with it so they are able to medicate at night and not have THC show up in their blood work if tested on the job.

And pure CBD doesn't help MS patients as well as the combined effect of both THC and CBD at the same time.

ANYONE with MS SHOULD try a LAB CONFIRMED combination of a high CBD strain with a high THC strain.

For most people, it isn't as good as just the THC. For the MS patient, it is day and night. Like a light switch. Instant relief.

You said, "I am hoping to eventually have enough of the CBD on hand to completely get off of it." This leads me to believe that you have been able to separate the cannabinoids? Or do you simply mean that you have medicine that is super rich in cbd's? I'm just a little confused, that's all, thanks.

Some strains of industrial hemp have been identified as containing usable amounts of CBD in them.

UN standards define industrial hemp as cannabis strains containing less than 0.5% THC.

Two strains were identified, by the UN, as having as much as 5% CBD content.

Catatonic #4 has been tested at nearly 15% CBD with a THC content of 0.5%.

You said, "I am hoping to eventually have enough of the CBD on hand to completely get off of it." This leads me to believe that you have been able to separate the cannabinoids? Or do you simply mean that you have medicine that is super rich in cbd's? I'm just a little confused, that's all, thanks.

Hi, I have several plants high in CBD but they are not large enough yet to bud out. :) I keep giving cuts out to those who are helping to make RSO for cancer patients so I haven't been able to actually get one for myself yet.

I sure would appreciate a link to this chart, I would like to make a copy to include it in my "bag of tricks."

I had the chart for awhile now saved on my computer, sorry I don't have a link. If you click on the image it allows you to save it to your computer. This is one I give to my patients when I first sign with them.

• 5 months later...