City Wants List Of Pot Growers

i was so mad when i seen that article knowing a few friends that grow in that city. not only is it a huge privacy invasion, but it conflicts with the hippa act. actually that tv show intervention had an episode in that town LOL. i think the city is upset because they think it turned into a big drug town when really all towns are just the same if not worse. lot of problems with breaking and entering too. i tell you though i hate when i go there to visit friends and i see all these gangster wanna be looking kids walking up and down main street yelling every swear in the book talking all ghetto to each other. idiots like this and the thieves that steal plants are what is ruining the town. it's not the pot growers. in fact many of the legal pot growers that i know are law abiding citizens that don't even have any criminal history. i think more people need to start getting guns and shooting ppl that B & E. i tell you what if some idiot broke into my house and tried stealing my stuff they'd be staring down the barrel of my hunting rifle. if they were armed and threatening they would probably be dead. just cant shoot them in the back. im not a violent person but i hate thieves.

i did have feds see my old grow a couple years ago at a friends tho. they were actually cool with it but i do follow state law. i was in a school zone even too. like VERY close to a school.

Edited by chernobyl