Chippewa 420 Club Owner Arrested

The thing is they all were not making Hash Oil and they all lost their kids because they were MM Patients, one of the guys arrested had one bag of pot in his home and lost 3 of his children he was not making hash oil or smoking around the kids ,, they just took them because he was a cancer patient on MM

Wow, that's a huge quantity of bull. Hope these folks find justice.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about this smells, I have not been able to put my finger on it yet...

Something about arrests being spread across several cities.... and the number of people involved.

Just have not put it together yet. But it smells bad.

.... Real bad

Multi Jurisdictional ? - 2 counties Mackinaw & Chippewaw

4 cities Sault Ste Marie, Brimley, Kinross & St. Ignace

65 miles North to South across the Eastern UP

Edited by solabeirtan

LEO department needs money + large bust + news releases = More money from Lansing for paychecks.

Even CPS gets their name in the paper.

Seems they know how to work the system using the news people.

But, if the 'growers' weren't following the law, they set themselves up for it.

LEO department needs money + large bust + news releases = More money from Lansing for paychecks.

Even CPS gets their name in the paper.

Seems they know how to work the system using the news people.

But, if the 'growers' weren't following the law, they set themselves up for it.

The system decided to ignore the people when we the people said leave them alone.

The fact that the system ignores laws from the voters is not the fault of these victims.

Something about this smells, I have not been able to put my finger on it yet...

Something about arrests being spread across several cities.... and the number of people involved.

Just have not put it together yet. But it smells bad.

yeah, something fishy is going on, it could be

a) they just arrested everyone and will scare them with 10 years minimum each to get some people to turn states evidence against others

or

b) its one of those 'gang' arrests they do from time to time. like the 'hutaree gang'

remember that? bunch of militia people arrested , accused of some plot?

http://www.freep.com/article/20120327/NEWS06/120327048/Judge-dismisses-critical-charges-in-Hutaree-case

I am just wondering if they knew each other as the article suggests or if the busts were a random selection of people.

I noted that no mention of patient or caregiver cards was made. Would like more indepth information on this issue.

My thoughts: if the people were connected it sounds like another possible fake card bust by leo. ( that is if the people in question had cards )

If they were not connected it sounds like a witch hunt, remember the salem witch hunts? Welcome to the modern version.

Edited by Fat Freddy

Seven people from Brimley? With a population estimated at 2800 and assuming a rough state average of about 1.3% patients that would make only about 36 patients in the whole city. Probably around 7 of those 36 made it on a hit list as known patients. From the charges alone it raises a red flag of government criminal activity. They are hoping people will do what ever it takes to get their kids back, such as pleading guilty to trumped up charges.

CPS is very, very, corrupt.

Edited by thanks2

Everyone calling CPS corruption and the fact that it's an election year is probably right. I was a patient at this dispensary up until all of this happened. It was small but served Brimley, Sault Ste Marie, and probably a few other towns in the area. From what I saw it was a completely legitimate operation. I was never allowed in without showing my card and my identification, even after they knew who I was. I never saw anyone else enter without being checked either. I never saw children anywhere near the place. Note that the news article states the child abuse charges "stem from authorities' belief" that the children were exposed.

I actually signed up here because I saw this thread and wanted to add my two cents about it all. Now the law enforcement officials and local politicians involved are patting themselves on the back and smiling for all the voters about it. (Meanwhile, they seem to be neglecting this town's stubborn prescription abuse problem and flat-out ignoring the heroin problem which, from what I've seen and heard, appears to be growing at a pretty scary rate.) All they've done is steal children, on the grounds that their parents were MMJ patients and caregivers. One of the arrests really was a man with cancer, just out of his third round of chemo, who kept a bag of meds in his house along with his family. They want confessions in exchange for the kids so that the politicians behind our town's FAILED drug enforcement policies have something to put on their flyers. Peppler is a problem, Savoie is a problem, SANE is a problem and a financial sinkhole (does a small town really need an entire extra task force that spends most of its time catching college kids with pot and making them tattle on each other? I guess that is a question to discuss elsewhere.) and it makes me absolutely sick. I don't know every name on that list, but I recognize a majority of them as good and compassionate people who I never saw running a criminal enterprise.

There was a gas station close to the dispensary, and I always used to see a cop sitting there. I always assumed he was looking to give out tickets at the intersection. Now I'm not sure. Being a patient in this town has started to make me very uncomfortable.

I recently had a call from a patient living in Gwinn, Mi. that was moving to my area, and was looking for a reputable CG. I gave him a list of Cgs affiliated with the DCCC and we chatted for awhile. Now this just what he told me, I cannot prove it's true, and for that reason I haven't posted it before, but it might be relevant in this topic. Just please take it with a few grains of salt. He told me that he had been pulled over and charged with a DUI because he was an MMJ patient. After the police took him into the station, they offered to drop the charges if he would make buys for them at the dispensaries in Harvey, Mi. Of course he turned them down, and was going to court when I last talked to him.

Unfortunately, it seems that the Chippewa Club might be the start of a crackdown in the UP. Something we really have yet to experience up here. At least in my neck of the woods. The recent article about the Escanaba city council plays right into this idea also.

They want confessions in exchange for the kids so that the politicians behind our town's FAILED drug enforcement policies have something to put on their flyers.

What a sinister technique to use. Take peoples kids and vow not to relinquish them until a suitable confession is signed. Oh, and if later you change your mind maybe CPS comes back because they have to "review" everything. Really despicable.

Thank you for registering and taking time to share your story and thoughts here. Would love to see more updates from the inside as the situation progresses.