Peanutbutters Oil

People began to use this orally by accident.

A small group of people were gifted a couple of small bottles. Even though it was labeled "topical oil" they tasted it.

AND reported back they had benefits. I disbelieved the report. The quantities they were consuming consisted of touching the oil with a finger then touching the finger to their tongue. Far to small to have any impact, was what I thought.

IF someone uses this oil orally, I strongly recommend they limit it to one or two drops only.

DO NOT DRINK THIS STUFF.

Edited by peanutbutter

People began to use this orally by accident.

A small group of people were gifted a couple of small bottles. Even though it was labeled "topical oil" they tasted it.

AND reported back they had benefits. I disbelieved the report. The quantities they were consuming consisted of touching the oil with a finger then touching the finger to their tongue. Far to small to have any impact, was what I thought.

IF someone uses this oil, I strongly recommend they limit it to one or two drops only.

DO NOT DRINK THIS STUFF.

GREAT! But we have had pages and pages of arguments where you say you can drink it. That was half of the battles. You had your own personal crones study drinking the stuff. It was locked when I protested drinking it.

This is about herbal medicine. Herbal medicine has thousands of years of history.

Seventy five years ago cannabis was removed from the available materials for herbal medicine folks to use in their preparations.

We are now all starting over. Trying to get back to where we were then. And advance from there.

There are no experts in blending cannabis with other herbs. We are still in discovery mode.

Edited by peanutbutter

No one owns a thread. All threads should be about the heading. This one says NON PSYCHOACTIVE MEDICAL CANNABIS. See what I'm saying now? What we need are non infused oils that will be infused with cannabis. Not ones that will never have anything to do with cannabis at all. Lets stay away from fakes and knock offs for cannabis.</p>

thank you for sharing the ingredients.

i think it is important for all people to know exactly what they put on, or in their bodies.

it is also important to know what you put on your plants.

do the nutrients/pesticides contain heavy metals (mercury), poisons (arsenic, cyanide), carcinogens, etc?

was your RSO made with edible alcohol like everclear or was it made with poisonous alcohol or solvents like napthalene?

was your hamburger made with beef that was treated with ammonia? how much ammonia is still in the burger when eaten? how much ammonia can a person eat before they are affected by it? did the ammonia even kill the mad cow or hoof in mouth diseases in the treated beef? how much mad cow disease are you eating in each burger?

these things are difficult to answer and frequently are covered up and kept secret.

telling the truth about everything is the only way to proceed into the future.

Edited by teethpain

thank you for sharing the ingredients.

i think it is important for all people to know exactly what they put on, or in their bodies.

it is also important to know what you put on your plants.

do the nutrients/pesticides contain heavy metals (mercury), poisons (arsenic, cyanide), carcinogens, etc?

was your RSO made with edible alcohol like everclear or was it made with poisonous alcohol or solvents like napthalene?

was your hamburger made with beef that was treated with ammonia? how much ammonia is still in the burger when eaten? how much ammonia can a person eat before they are affected by it?

these things are difficult to answer and frequently are covered up and kept secret.

telling the truth about everything is the only way to proceed into the future.

Lets be very careful calling out solvents as poisonous. The right kinds of alcohol are fine solvents. Please be specific. For example; 99 % iso alcohol, that you can buy at your local grocery store, is safe when used properly.

Edited by Restorium2

From the insufficient amount of research I have done on the topic, there are many organic solvents that are suitable for extractions, and the final product really needs to be devoid of solvent traces anyway, so the "safety" of the solvent is really important only when the evaporation is incomplete.

Carbon filtering provides a good safety net.

So where does one draw the line?  Should we have a subforum for the use of aspirin as well?  Aspirin relives pain and, if put under the tongue during a suspected heart attack, can improve outcomes by thinning the blood and breaking up clots.  But clearly we don't want aspirin discussion here, right?</p>

I had a thought on testing for cannabinoids in the osha root. Why not do an alcohol extraction instead of an oil extraction?

Then isolate every compound and test each one to watch cannabinoid receptor response.

Yep .. something like that.

What I did was a quick screen to identify a likely candidate for testing.

LOL can I have a Restlesslegs oil. Just kidden :) The carrier oil is very important. Some will penetrate more layers of skin which is what we want for pain relief and other issues. Hempseed oil is an excellent alternative to olive oil. It is more beneficial then olive oil and has less of a greasy feel.

I decarb bud in the oven at 300* for 15 minutes. Then I add it to the oil of choice and heat this, crock pot or stove either one, for about 30 minutes to an hour, then strain it. Once it has cooled to being warm but not hot then I add the essential oils and refrigerate. I use approximately a gram of bud to an ounce of oil.

Essential oils in a good quality base oil has huge healing and pain relieving properties. The cannabinoids and THC enhance the oils and provide there own benefits.

I am really curious how much THC will show up in the blood with using a topical oil.

If you were to ingest these it would have to be made with only food grade oils. Clary sage can be left out and still have it be beneficial. To aid with pain issues which many of us have try black pepper, peppermint, rosemary, lavender, roman chamomile, ginger in the correct portions. To make a quality consistent product only use therapeutic grade oils for topicals.