Peanutbutters Oil

. After all how does one regulate a forbidden scheduled drug to be for sale on shelves of the underground?

Same way they get ya for taxes on ill gotten gain. 

Sell something as a medicine and I would guess it is subject to medicine regulations whether it's a recognized medicine or not. That be a guess though of course. I don't know. But I could see it.

We also need to consider the possible synergistic effects of any combination of therapeutic substances. 

True that, salamander!

A response to a frog and a salamander at the same time! Ribbit and, groan? Croak? Hiss? Heck I don't know.

habenaro, I cant reply on this laptop, but  Yes I would share with the pt before they even thought of trying the topical, I would want them to sign something that says they cant share the ingrediants!

I wouldnt be doing this to be mean, I would be doing this for volunteers and they would most def know what is it made out of, every single ingrediant and how I put it together!

This is an example story and not a real life story, I guess im playing devils advocate!  but no doubt you are correct I would most def share ingrediants with the people willing to be the guinee pigs!

Of course I could not do this at this time or probably never, I am not a medical profesional and I would also need science to help me in this pipe dream!

Peace

p.s I have a toshiba satellite click with windows 8 or 8.1  (i dont know sheat about computers) I cant qoute people or multi qoute can any one out there help me lol,,,,seriously,,,,,zap,,,mibrians,,,or any brains?

If I made a topical that no one else had or could copy I would probably not share the ingrediants with people,,,let me rephrase that, I would only share the ingrediants with the pt's I was experimenting on, people who were recieving it free from me, with a contract not to share my ingrediants.  I most def would find volunteers to try out my topical and keep a close eye on them, in fact I would be the one who put the topical on them on a daily/weekly basis depending on what I was trying to cure or manage with the topical!

I have been here and seen all of the topics on the oils, topicals, the infighting, I have been apart of it all, p.b is not the only guy who gets bashed on here, there are many, ive been bashed more times than I can count, and no doubt some of it got to me and i responded badly lmao!  I was and probably still am a hater to some, yea hater, that word is some what new on here, if im not mistaken I would think being called a troll is kinda like the same thing!

There are alot of people I agree with on here, even if I have had a few bad interactions with them! but some times I dont want to like the post's even if I like them as to not encourage bad behavior the next time.

we all do need to get along in the end, we all beleive mm is a good choice of meds for most of us, I absolutly know of people who can not do mm becuase they get an upset stomach or they are just not used to the feeliing or other things,  I have shared a vape with a few people who have actualy gotten sick right then and there ( barf) now if they cant handle vaping imagine them taking a good dose of medibles?

I beleive mm helps most people like some narcotics do, but mm dont get you addicted or kill you, mm does not usualy make people steal from friends and family for it, but crack, meth and opoids do!  mm grows will get the attn of thieves if they know about them, so dont tell any one, it realy is simple to hide the smell inside and out, well outside better than inside lol!  I dont let some people come to my home only because I dont want them to possibly smell my grow or use of my meds!  that is my personal decision and I stand by it!

In the end p.b did shared his recipe, yes it took some prodding to say the least, but he did share!

Peace

habenero wow I guess I can qoute myself lol!

Peace

and since the list of solvents that can be used for extraction is as long as my arm, people buying oils/balms should be aware of the exact solvents, and the method of guaranteed removal. Selling to a dispensary is illegal business. How many of these illegal businessmen growers have the equipment and the know how to properly purge a commercial medicine of these solvents ? Dispensaries copy info, and I wonder what properly equipped person would risk such a venture this way? Might be different in the city, with out of state commercial packaging and manufacturing, but I haven't seen it in my parts. green, runny, roach smelling garbage you can sometimes light with a match and watch the black soot rise in the air. YUCK!!

I've seen labels from THC OIL to CBD OIL< to TAR, GOO, HONEYOIL, and more, not very descriptive at all. I am concerned that the first person to buy such things at a market like this is a desperate parent or cancer victim, what a shame.

caveat emptor

wow I can reply to all now,,I love it, I hear what you are saying, when I got my oil from p.b I already knew what it was made from and the people I used it on was family and I knew of there alergy back grounds.  I would not have used it on my mother and father and common law wife/pt ( is that a thing, common law wife lol?)

after reading enough about the p.b oil it most def got my interest, I had people I thought may bennifit from it!  My parents did benifit from it, but like I said in an earlier post I think my dad talked my mom into not using it, for 1 they are not mm pts, and 2 my old man is a retired cop(he retired in 85 when cops were not so bad)  my old man only breaks traffic laws like he did when he was leo lol and I dont mean dui's,,,,speed, cut through parking lots, drives in the passing lane, no seat belt, etc!  I put my seat belt on and just hold on for the ride when he drives lol, I think im gonna wear a motor cycle helmet next fall, bawahahahahahahaha!

I havent used honey oil from some one else that made it since the late 70's after that it was all me doing the extractions and yea I made a few mistakes, but none that caused an explosion, I most deff had to throw some away at the beginning though!

Peace