Peanutbutters Oil

PB oil has helped a good friend of mine with his eczema . He said that it stopped the irritation and eventually shrunk the rashes by half.

He administered it topically.

Another friend makes a topical cream with shea butter and some other oils.

Works like a charm on my wrists and hands which are always stiff and sore from carpal tunnel.

Thanks Pb.

I feel like we have had to wrench the facts out of you on this stuff. I appreciate you being up front finally.

I know several of us already had the ingredients you were using and such, but it is just important so people know.

Many people are completely confused abour what is RSO(hash oil) and what is pb oil(osha, sage, fragrances).

Two completely different things.

You can make RSO(hash oil) and add it to Pb's TOPICAL oil to increase the effectiveness of the RSO's absorption through the skin.

It should be marketted as TOPICAL oil definitely. There are some issues with OSHA root and absorption through the stomach lining. It increases absorption of the skin thus CAN have effects on prescription pill absorption. Also, some people are allergic to sage, or myrrh etc and need to know what is in what they are putting on their skins.

So, thank you pb.

Ingredients listed. Clarity about recommended use of product. Clarity that your herbal "pb oil" is a separate entity than RSO(hash oil).

I assume you use RSO in some samples you have given away which also causes some confusion for people.

So,... thanks.

Jim, I'd be happy to give you some to try.

Just add the cannabis part.

I appreciate that p.b, I will give it a try myself (thanks for the recipee) if I dont get it right, I will give you a holla and maybe we can work something out!

Thanks again!

Peace

Jim

p.s I want you to have enough for people who are worse off than me, maybe one day soon I will be able to help with the mm part!

I hear that, I wanted to try my bho oraly, I emptied a capsul and put my bho in it, well I filled the cap, probably a gram or better, I dont remember anything but, next time I will put less in it lol!  Ive always heard to start with a heavy batch and go down from there, well I think I will only use a 1/4 of the capsule full next time!  I like the feeling of mm, but not that feeling lol!  I do like to be some what functional on my meds, and That was simply to much!

Peace

Jim</p>

I hear that, I wanted to try my bho oraly, I emptied a capsul and put my bho in it, well I filled the cap, probably a gram or better, I dont remember anything but, next time I will put less in it lol! Ive always heard to start with a heavy batch and go down from there, well I think I will only use a 1/4 of the capsule full next time! I like the feeling of mm, but not that feeling lol! I do like to be some what functional on my meds, and That was simply to much!

Peace

Jim

Last year I had a good sized outdoor grow. Well .. large for me. It was only nine plants but large.

There were small indications that someone had looked them over. So guard duty was required.

I was doing heavy doses of RSO, at the time, in the evenings.

I had to stay awake once, because my son didn't show up for guard duty.

Interesting, but not fun.

Thanks Pb.

I feel like we have had to wrench the facts out of you on this stuff. I appreciate you being up front finally.

I know several of us already had the ingredients you were using and such, but it is just important so people know.

Many people are completely confused abour what is RSO(hash oil) and what is pb oil(osha, sage, fragrances).

Two completely different things.

You can make RSO(hash oil) and add it to Pb's TOPICAL oil to increase the effectiveness of the RSO's absorption through the skin.

It should be marketted as TOPICAL oil definitely. There are some issues with OSHA root and absorption through the stomach lining. It increases absorption of the skin thus CAN have effects on prescription pill absorption. Also, some people are allergic to sage, or myrrh etc and need to know what is in what they are putting on their skins.

So, thank you pb.

Ingredients listed. Clarity about recommended use of product. Clarity that your herbal "pb oil" is a separate entity than RSO(hash oil).

I assume you use RSO in some samples you have given away which also causes some confusion for people.

So,... thanks.

Confusing RSO and my topical has happened before. I try to avoid that as much as possible.

Rick Simpson likes to avoid that also.

Then just say what it is then. Cannabis oil. Leave the names out of it. No one living invented any of it anyway. Have a little humbleness. Call it what it is and no one else will have to be hurt by confusion. If it's pure cannabis extract then call it cannabis oil. If it's topical call it topical. Make sure people know topical means you don't eat it. Always say how much cannabis oil is in your topical oil. That is a definite must for legality anyway. We don't want anyone guessing if they have injested cannabis. We need to stay completely transparant. There are those that would love to roll you into the fake marijuana bath salts crowd. Don't go there.

From the source that Bill quoted:

Osha grows at higher elevations in the western US and is difficult to cultivate. The popularity of osha has led to over-harvesting of the wild plant. As a result, osha has been designated an endangered plant by conservationists.

BUY SEED. Learn to cultivate it.

Osha contains oxytocin and should not be ingested or used by women who are nursing or pregnant.

Thank you Wild Bill. I didn't know that. That is important information to know. I know that Pitocin, a synthetic form of Oxytocin, is given to women to induce or speed up labor and delivery. It encourages contractions of the uterus. If you have ever been in the position to see this used it is basically hung as an IV drip for women for whom delivery of their baby needs to be moved along for whatever reason. Seems to me it could cause pre-term labor in women who use it before full term. I don't know, just seems to logically follow.

This is another reason why it is SO necessary for people to know what they are putting in their bodies. It further goes to show that these "natural" remedies could have unintended consequences. That is why I harped on this issue (full disclosure) for so long. It is vitally important for your physician and pharmacist to know what you are using.

Edited by CaveatLector

Interesting:

Oxytocin is best known for its roles in sexual reproduction, in particular during and after childbirth. It is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and uterus during labor, facilitating birth, and after stimulation of the nipples, facilitating breastfeeding.

Recent studies have begun to investigate oxytocin's role in various behaviors, including orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, anxiety, and maternal behaviors.[1] For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as the "love hormone". The inability to secrete oxytocin and feel empathy is linked to sociopathy, psychopathy, narcissism,[citation needed] and general manipulativeness.[2][not verified in body] However, there is some evidence that oxytocin promotes 'tribal' behaviour, combining trust and empathy with the in-group with suspicion and rejection of outsiders.[3]

It exists in the body already.

Looks like it might turn off sociopathy. If that's the case, every lawmaker needs a dose.

Here's more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Edited by peanutbutter

The oxytocin receptor is a G-protein-coupled receptor

As are the cannabinoid receptors.

The cannabinoid receptors are a class of cell membrane receptors under the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.[1][2][3] As is typical of G protein-coupled receptors, the cannabinoid receptors contain seven transmembrane spanning domains.[4]
Edited by peanutbutter

People began to use this orally by accident.

A small group of people were gifted a couple of small bottles. Even though it was labeled "topical oil" they tasted it.

AND reported back they had benefits. I disbelieved the report. The quantities they were consuming consisted of touching the oil with a finger then touching the finger to their tongue. Far to small to have any impact, was what I thought.

IF someone uses this oil, I strongly recommend they limit it to one or two drops only.

DO NOT DRINK THIS STUFF.

I was one of the few who were gifted as I had spoke with Budhabit and he hooked me up with Peanutgutter at the May Lansing Rally after party. I have no stomach and have digestive problems

as well as colitis and I used it orally on bread to calm my stomach and it worked. My wife used it topically for osteoprosis arthritis and it worked for her where no other topical has.

I for one would love the recipe for this Medicine no matter what it is called.

How much of each of the listed ingredients per quarter OZ MMJ infuser

When I first read about PB's oil and its secret ingredient(s) nearly four years ago, I immediately though that the secret ingredient was echinacea, aka "purple coneflower." I never brought this up before because.......I guess because despite my numerous disagreements with some of PB's positions in the past I didn't really want the lid blown off any ideas he might have worked hard to find. If he had been driving around in an Escalade, then yeah, maybe, but at the end of the day it is hard to call a guy driving a Festiva "greedy."

It's funny after all this time he was onto bear root and I was looking at echinacea.

If you read up on North American native remedies, you'll see that this flower was very a important traditional remedy on this continent. About 10 or so years ago, there were studies conducted in Australia on this plant. A couple of the species, E. angustifolia and E. purpurea, were found to activate the CB2 receptor in humans, but at about 60% of the strength of THC. Curiously though, the CB1 receptors were activated at only about 2-3% of the strength of THC.

Substantial effect on the CB2 receptor and without the CB1 "high."

When I first read about PB's oil and its secret ingredient(s) nearly four years ago, I immediately though that the secret ingredient was echinacea, aka "purple coneflower." I never brought this up before because.......I guess because despite my numerous disagreements with some of PB's positions in the past I didn't really want the lid blown off any ideas he might have worked hard to find. If he had been driving around in an Escalade, then yeah, maybe, but at the end of the day it is hard to call a guy driving a Festiva "greedy."

It's funny after all this time he was onto bear root and I was looking at echinacea.

If you read up on North American native remedies, you'll see that this flower was very a important traditional remedy on this continent. About 10 or so years ago, there were studies conducted in Australia on this plant. A couple of the species, E. angustifolia and E. purpurea, were found to activate the CB2 receptor in humans, but at about 60% of the strength of THC. Curiously though, the CB1 receptors were activated at only about 2-3% of the strength of THC.

Substantial effect on the CB2 receptor and without the CB1 "high."

Kudos on that!! I wasn't aware of the documented interaction with the cannabinoid receptors.

No .. the herb "Osha" is a little more rare than that. Since it is a little more rare, many herbal people are not aware of it.

Many folks have suggested echinacea to me before. Others have suggested adding DMSO also.

I've pretty much left the original formulation stable (unchanged) for these years. With the single exception of the addition of the hemp seed oil. Something that I started to add a couple of months ago.

Edited by peanutbutter

Hey what happened to the original thread where this was being discussed at? I went to add some links to it so folks would know the correct amounts to add and it is gone. Why is that? Who deleted that thread and for what reason? I also wanted to respond to Freddy again about having more of my salve for him since it had helped so much by reducing the swelling and helping with the pain.

gallery_4839_1088_68504.jpg

hey you need a manager? can I have your autogragh?

Just dont be driving politicians around stoned eh? bawahahahahahaha! (jk) or maybe not, pretty neat lil sales pitch ya got here bud!

Peace and best of luck to you!

Jim

p.s man a nice hott bath sounds so good, but will I also need jelly oil to go with the peanutbutter oil? :yahoo-wave: