Peanutbutters Oil

By design, your comments fall under the heading "if someone posts on the internet, it must be true."

Only a fool would fall for it.

No background .. zero credentials ..

I'm supposed to accept you being an expert simply because you assumed a Latin persona?

Happy New year

Is this that cute little maneuver where you play obtuse again? No one said you are to accept my being an expert. I point out facts. That irritates you since it goes against what you post.

You incessantly chide others for posting about things that are not in their field of expertise yet you never take your own advice. You offer medical advice and pseudo-medical advice regularly. How about you leave that to those in the medical profession? This is just like your claim that people should drink your concoction which you have since back-pedaled on in a major way.

Lastly, what I posted is not derived from expert knowledge. It is common knowledge. You need not be an expert to know that a 3rd degree burn is a full thickness burn. However, if that fact is not common knowledge to you then it IS easily ascertainable information. Go look it up. You similarly need not be an expert to know that 3rd degree burns are highly susceptible to infection. That is also common knowledge and is easily ascertainable information should you attempt to research.

Stop misleading people. Stop suggesting that people do something that could cause serious harm to their bodies. I will call you out every single time.

Have you ever felt a topical application give a psychoactive effect at any concentration?</p>

I put 3 grams of my bho to the bottle of oil p.b makes, when you smoke or ingest MY oil you forget your name, when I mixed it with the other oil and use it only for topical there is absolutely no buzz effects, ive had my mom on it, and than my dad (a retired cop who is starting to come around finaly) but I did not tell them it had the bho in it lol, I highly doubt his dr.s are gonna urine test them, the problem with them is if im not there they dont use it, so they dont give it a chance, when i put it on my mom the first time she was off and running got more done in one day than she has in yrs, but as soon as shrink wrap season ended they both quit, my dad had some realy bad swelling on his ankles and diabetic soars, he prob only did it a few times, i told them to keep doing it give it a chance, now pops is having eye sight problems, talking about losing a leg, man Id try anything in the world before id give up and think that! My partner/comon law wife/what ever has migrains, im here with her, her complain is i have to put it pretty far up on her neck and it gets in her hair, but I insist when she gets a migrain coming on, I dont tell her not to take her meds for that yet, but im hoping to soon, I can get her off of them and get her head aches under control!

I been trying to sneak it in on my pt, it works realy well as a lubricant, bawahahahahahaha!

Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

Is this that cute little maneuver where you play obtuse again? No one said you are to accept my being an expert. I point out facts. That irritates you since it goes against what you post.

You incessantly chide others for posting about things that are not in their field of expertise yet you never take your own advice. You offer medical advice and pseudo-medical advice regularly. How about you leave that to those in the medical profession? This is just like your claim that people should drink your concoction which you have since back-pedaled on in a major way.

Lastly, what I posted is not derived from expert knowledge. It is common knowledge. You need not be an expert to know that a 3rd degree burn is a full thickness burn. However, if that fact is not common knowledge to you then it IS easily ascertainable information. Go look it up. You similarly need not be an expert to know that 3rd degree burns are highly susceptible to infection. That is also common knowledge and is easily ascertainable information should you attempt to research.

Stop misleading people. Stop suggesting that people do something that could cause serious harm to their bodies. I will call you out every single time.

I don't know PB, am I qualified to make medical comments? How have you responded to my medical comments in the past?

Dr. Bob

This topical oil contains the strongest herbal antibiotic discovered in the Americas.

Not "one of the strongest." This herb is number one, period.

It uses antibiotic pathways that are not currently being used by modern medicine.

It uses antibiotic pathways that are not currently being used by modern medicine. That is an interesting statement. One I've not heard before. Bacteriostatic or cidal? You know like erythromycin or penicillin? Does it attack the cell wall, intracellular contents, inhibit reproduction? Gram neg or gram pos or both? I'd like to review the studies. Would you mind posting them?

BTW, one uncommon antibiotic that actually has some good data is honey. It works by osmotic gradient, sucks the fluid right out of the bacterial cells. Vinegar works by pH against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.

Butter and oil on burns is not very good. Substrate for bacteria. That is why we don't use butter on burns, nor do we put grease on them.

While CL is not a medical expert, I clearly am. I must admit, it does bother me to see people suggest therapy for serious issues and when folks question it, they come up with 'magic pixie dust' answers as to why the objection is not valid. You talk about serious burns, don't let the burns be examined, and when questions are asked you give answers as you did. When called about the chance of infection, your answer again was "It uses antibiotic pathways that are not currently being used by modern medicine" to deflect the question.

You know I am sure that your oil good for things, just not everything from burns to radiation sickness. I understand it is your source of income and you are good at marketing it, but do we have to listen to you pipe up about how your oil cures every condition mentioned on the board?

Dr. Bob

It uses antibiotic pathways that are not currently being used by modern medicine. That is an interesting statement. One I've not heard before. Bacteriostatic or cidal? You know like erythromycin or penicillin? Does it attack the cell wall, intracellular contents, inhibit reproduction? Gram neg or gram pos or both? I'd like to review the studies. Would you mind posting them?

BTW, one uncommon antibiotic that actually has some good data is honey. It works by osmotic gradient, sucks the fluid right out of the bacterial cells. Vinegar works by pH against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.

Butter and oil on burns is not very good. Substrate for bacteria. That is why we don't use butter on burns, nor do we put grease on them.

While CL is not a medical expert, I clearly am. I must admit, it does bother me to see people suggest therapy for serious issues and when folks question it, they come up with 'magic pixie dust' answers as to why the objection is not valid. You talk about serious burns, don't let the burns be examined, and when questions are asked you give answers as you did. When called about the chance of infection, your answer again was "It uses antibiotic pathways that are not currently being used by modern medicine" to deflect the question.

You know I am sure that your oil good for things, just not everything from burns to radiation sickness. I understand it is your source of income and you are good at marketing it, but do we have to listen to you pipe up about how your oil cures every condition mentioned on the board?

Dr. Bob

I've seen honey work like that too on a cancer patient that had a compromised imune system. It's one good topical natural antibiotic all on it's own.

Dr. Bob

If you recall, I tried to send one of these patients so you could see it for yourself.

Think of this:

1. Pain turns off in 60 seconds.

2. new skin forms quickly reducing the ability of an infection site to start.

3. healing takes place in days that normally takes weeks.

If this is true, why warn people away from it? We'll go slow. I'll try to answer questions as honestly as I can.

For the sake of burn patients everywhere, honestly evaluate this.

This is very reproducible.

Edited by peanutbutter

Medicinal Uses

Osha has been used medicinally by indigenous people for centuries and subsequently absorbed into the pharmacopeias of other peoples. The genus contains many plants that are used medicinally in both the Old and New Worlds (Mabberley 1997). The roots have been used in various preparations (tinctures, infusions or teas) and taken internally especially for catarrh, colds, coughs, bronchial pneumonia, flu and other respiratory infections. Root preparations are used to treat fever, diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders, hangover, sore throats and rheumatism (Moerman 1998, Reina-Guerrero 1993, Wilson & Felger, in prep., Yetman & Felger 2002). Externally, root preparations were used to treat aches and pains, digestive problems, scorpion sting, wounds and skin infections. The hollow stems have been smoked to break the nicotine habit (Bye 1986, Curtin 1976).

Taken from here:

http://www.pollinator.org/Resources/Osha%20-%20Ligusticum.draft.pdf

This herb has been used for hundreds of years to treat skin (and other) infections.

If you recall, I tried to send one of these patients so you could see it for yourself.

Think of this:

1. Pain turns off in 60 seconds.

2. new skin forms quickly reducing the ability of an infection site to start.

3. healing takes place in days that normally takes weeks.

If this is true, why warn people away from it? We'll go slow. I'll try to answer questions as honestly as I can.

For the sake of burn patients everywhere, honestly evaluate this.

This is very reproducible.

No you showed me a picture of one, I was in town and asked to see it so I could report my findings, but they never showed.

Dr. Bob

No you showed me a picture of one, I was in town and asked to see it so I could report my findings, but they never showed.

Dr. Bob

As I remember it, I asked you. Made an arrangement to get the patient to your office and then nothing.

Would you suggest I set someone on fire outside your office? Hope not ..

I'll do what I can to point these cases out as they pass by.

These cases could be taking place at any moment, anywhere in the state.

Edited by peanutbutter

As I remember it, I asked you. Made an arrangement to get the patient to your office and then nothing.

Would you suggest I set someone on fire outside your office? Hope not ..

wow, it just gets better and better. Set someone on fire?

I sat there for hours with a promise that they'll be there in a few minute. I really wanted to have a look at it, for free, and would have written a report of my findings with the patient's permission.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob

Another area that has similarities is the growth of new skin over things like diabetic open sores.

If you currently have a patient that facing amputation, consider this as a possible different direction. That way you know the patient and situation.

wow, it just gets better and better. Set someone on fire?

I sat there for hours with a promise that they'll be there in a few minute. I really wanted to have a look at it, for free, and would have written a report of my findings with the patient's permission.

Dr. Bob

Yeah .. I really don't have much control over people from across the state.

I really wanted you to see it.

This ongoing case, I'm trying to get as documented as feasible.

I'll keep that in mind, but I stand waiting and willing to have a look at any patient over time that you think might be a good example of the effect.

Dr. Bob

A guy freaked me out over in Jackson. He has these holes in his feet. And he breaks out in nasty rashes from contacting nearly anything.

He dumped some oil over the hole on the top of his foot, about the size of a quarter. This hole went down to the tendons.

He said "I have a hole in my heal also."

He flipped up the nozzle of the bottle of oil and stuck it completely into the hole in the center of his heal. And squeezed the bottle, filling the cavity.

People do things on their own with this oil. More than I would have ever thought to suggest.

The case with the holes? They filled in with new skin. Not the first time either.

A guy freaked me out over in Jackson. He has these holes in his feet. And he breaks out in nasty rashes from contacting nearly anything.

He dumped some oil over the hole on the top of his foot, about the size of a quarter. This hole went down to the tendons.

He said "I have a hole in my heal also."

He flipped up the nozzle of the bottle of oil and stuck it completely into the hole in the center of his heal. And squeezed the bottle, filling the cavity.

People do things on their own with this oil. More than I would have ever thought to suggest.

The case with the holes? They filled in with new skin. Not the first time either.

This makes me cringe from a medical standpoint.

Did me also .. "What the he++ did you just do????"

What did he just do? What did he just do?

He bought into the spiel all over the internet that PB oil cures everything. You don't seem to understand that is what we are constantly telling you. That guy may lose a foot or a leg because he is putting non-sterile crap in an open wound because he read on the freaking internet that it will cure him.

I am done with this discussion. Stop.

Dr. Bob

What did he just do? What did he just do?

He bought into the spiel all over the internet that PB oil cures everything. You don't seem to understand that is what we are constantly telling you. That guy may lose a foot or a leg because he is putting non-sterile crap in an open wound because he read on the freaking internet that it will cure him.

Dr. Bob

No Bob .. he stopped his foot from being cut off.

That first patient I sent toward you? They split when they figured out it was you.

Each patient that might be sent your way? I have to check with the patient first to prevent another one bailing.

It's sad that you dug your own hole like that.

No Bob .. he stopped his foot from being cut off.

Glad to hear that in your expert medical opinion, putting non-sterile whatever is in PB oil into a deep wound is a good idea.

Since most of your medical knowledge comes from google, go have a look at osteomyelitis.

Dr. Bob (for whatever that is worth)