Peanutbutters Oil

Did me also .. "What the he++ did you just do????"

What did he just do? What did he just do?

He bought into the spiel all over the internet that PB oil cures everything. You don't seem to understand that is what we are constantly telling you. That guy may lose a foot or a leg because he is putting non-sterile crap in an open wound because he read on the freaking internet that it will cure him.

I am done with this discussion. Stop.

Dr. Bob

That's exactly what he did. He was brainwashed and hoodwinked into believing he had some sort of magic bullet cure-all. Even here peanut defends his actions by calling his oil an antibiotic thus holding it out as harmless to apply to deep open wounds. Yes, he did edit away the comment regarding it being an antibiotic but it is those types of posts that trick people, who feel helpless and hopeless, to try the next cure promise. It exploits people that are sick and at the end of their ropes. That type of exploitation is disgusting. Revolting. There is no defending that type of action.

I've seen the evolution of peanut's claims on this very website. It started out as harmless claims that his miracle oil could "halt pain in 60 seconds" when applied to skin. It evolved to the suggestions that people take it internally. Now it has hit a new peak (or should I say all time low) by suggesting that it be applied directly into deep open wounds and 3rd degree burns. There is a reason that surgeons scrub up with anti-bacterial agents AND wear sterile gloves AND sterile gowns AND masks AND caps AND use only sterile instruments before they cut into a person. There is a reason that bandages are sterile. But somehow you think it is okay to spread your non-sterile oil over wounds that have broken all protective layers of skin. You promote this with your typical obtuse attitude by saying it made you cringe to have some guy stick a non-sterile squirt cap into his heal but then you attempt to attenuate the obvious problems by saying your oil is an antibiotic and there is magical skin growth. Classic attempt at covering your arse to try and retain plausible deniability.

Let me close by saying that even if your oil were the most powerful antibiotic there are still bacteria that regularly kill people who are on high doses of IV antibiotics in the hospital. Antibiotics are not a cure-all and do not always work.

This whole thread should be deleted. What is being pushed here has really crossed the line into suggestions that could potentially result in life-threatening conditions. It disgusts me that sick people are being taken advantage of at this level.

I was trying to be a bit more diplomatic, thought it really didn't deserve it. I believe the thread should be deleted as well, not only it is bad advice, it is just the evidence the AG needs to press charges. Don't think it wont happen? If that guy loses his foot or leg, makes a complaint, someone is going to have to answer.

And unfortunately in this day of lack of personal responsibility it is not going to be the footless guy who should have known better than to shoot goo into a closed space. But to try and justify it by saying it was 'saving' his leg is appalling. Lori has been trying to save a guy's big toe for the last couple of months due to this kind of infected wound combined with the poor circulation of diabetes. That is a TOE. While an important toe, this sounds like the body of the foot and could easily result in a BKA.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Ya know, i have had MANY burns in my life and if my burn wasn't healing in 3 days, i would be very concerned. With nothing on it and just kept clean and sterlized, it will definitely start healing in 3 days.

I do not understand what this hoopla is about here pb.

You act as if burns don't heal or something.

I have used SSD and such and had astounding results with it.

Am i saying there isn't a chance it could help, maybe if produced sterile and clean? I dont know.

But honestly i see zero difference in healing time in any of your pictures really. No proof, just profit still.

Ya know, i have had MANY burns in my life and if my burn wasn't healing in 3 days, i would be very concerned. With nothing on it and just kept clean and sterlized, it will definitely start healing in 3 days.

I do not understand what this hoopla is about here pb.

You act as if burns don't heal or something.

I have used SSD and such and had astounding results with it.

Am i saying there isn't a chance it could help, maybe if produced sterile and clean? I dont know.

But honestly i see zero difference in healing time in any of your pictures really. No proof, just profit still.

Cool .. what you think .. very good.

Cheep shot at the end wasn't needed.

I was trying to be a bit more diplomatic, thought it really didn't deserve it. I believe the thread should be deleted as well, not only it is bad advice, it is just the evidence the AG needs to press charges. Don't think it wont happen? If that guy loses his foot or leg, makes a complaint, someone is going to have to answer.

And unfortunately in this day of lack of personal responsibility it is not going to be the footless guy who should have known better than to shoot goo into a closed space. But to try and justify it by saying it was 'saving' his leg is appalling. Lori has been trying to save a guy's big toe for the last couple of months due to this kind of infected wound combined with the poor circulation of diabetes. That is a TOE. While an important toe, this sounds like the body of the foot and could easily result in a BKA.

Dr. Bob

I really don't need to prove anything to you.

You have a patient about to lose a toe?

What's more important.. Your ego or your patients toe?

*cheep* *cheep*

;-)

bird_clipart_singing_90.gif

What i can say is this, when iw orked in a Hospital, you would be absolutely amazed by the parade of people that end up in the clinic, ER and hospital because they try random home remedies they heard of and end up inw orse condition or with new or worse problems than they would have originally had. I mean seriously amazed how many.

Now, i happen to know you will run around and start just smearing your oil on random people who never ask for it. You have done it many many times. Just start smearing your oil on people. Why would this be a problem? It obviously isn't to you. But if you were to do that to me, i would literally beat the holy frick out of you for putting crap on me i am HORRIBLY allergic too. It could actually CAUSE skin damage with me because of the ingredients you use in your oil. I just happen to be one of the people that know what is in your oil, so i woul dbe saved from your ignorance as long as you didnt just start rubbing it on me when i didnt request it.

You have done that so many times i would actually watch out for you if i were at symposium or convention with you to make sure you didnt do it to me. Hopefully you have now quit doing that. I hope.

You market in a dangerous way without properly listing ingredients and without putting proper precautionary labelling and warnings on your product.

Danger Will Robinson!

*cheep* *cheep*

;-)

bird_clipart_singing_90.gif

What i can say is this, when iw orked in a Hospital, you would be absolutely amazed by the parade of people that end up in the clinic, ER and hospital because they try random home remedies they heard of and end up inw orse condition or with new or worse problems than they would have originally had. I mean seriously amazed how many.

Now, i happen to know you will run around and start just smearing your oil on random people who never ask for it. You have done it many many times. Just start smearing your oil on people. Why would this be a problem? It obviously isn't to you. But if you were to do that to me, i would literally beat the holy frick out of you for putting crap on me i am HORRIBLY allergic too. It could actually CAUSE skin damage with me because of the ingredients you use in your oil. I just happen to be one of the people that know what is in your oil, so i woul dbe saved from your ignorance as long as you didnt just start rubbing it on me when i didnt request it.

You have done that so many times i would actually watch out for you if i were at symposium or convention with you to make sure you didnt do it to me. Hopefully you have now quit doing that. I hope.

You market in a dangerous way without properly listing ingredients and without putting proper precautionary labelling and warnings on your product.

Danger Will Robinson!

Tell you what .. You made your point. I'll never splash it on someone without checking for allergies.

The ingredients are on the can, they go through FDA food and drug standards.

How bout yours?

LOL

Those secrete eleven herbs and spices? Man .. how many times do people shove fried chicken at people .. SOME OF THEM NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR ANY CHICKEN.

Someone could have an allergy to one of those herbs .. People working at KFC should have the asses kicked for pushing chicken like that.

So tell me .. how you going to apply the same standard to KFC?

Soft drinks?

They list "natural flavors."

Nothing specific .. just some natural stuff.

So how about kicking some Coco Kola donkey? Better idea .. contact their corporate security office and notify them you intend to start a war for their screw up.

Make sure they know it's physical.

Mal .. you really shot you mouth off there.

My oil has a collection of herbs and spices.

A secrete collection of herbs and spices are in that old KFC chicken.

There is zero public outcry to know the list of those KFC herbs and spices.

So where do you get the attitude that it's OK to kick my donkey over the same thing?

How do you figure this is a good forum to make threats like that?

Blah blah.... feigned outrage.... blah blah blah.

First of all, your topical oil isnt even safe to ingest. Comparing it to food and beverage is ridiculous int he first place. I thought i would humour you.

My Mistake.

Second, yes, from the people i have spoken with whom you have lathered up with your oil without asking even their permission to do so,... yes i would consider you to have started the physical assault. I would be protecting myself from what you are known to do.

Third, seriously dude,.... seriously... i mean really really seriously,.... in what manner at all do you consider anything you have done to be truly "scientific" in any conceivably credible way?

Fourthly, how many people are dead from their cancer that Rick Simpson said cured them?

Fifthly, do you ever even feel slightly guilty for what you do or have done to people in the last 4 years? People you have taken advantage of? Falsely misled? Lying by ommission? Keeping donated medicine for profit and pleasure? Ripping people off for dead clones? Shall i continue?

Really pb.

I am not the one with so many skeletons in my closet.

You are a charlatan. You could just as easily tell people to stick some hash oil in some stinkin tiger balm. I know what you do man.

I try to be nice dude.

I really do.

First of all, your topical oil isnt even safe to ingest. Comparing it to food and beverage is ridiculous int he first place. I thought i would humour you.

My Mistake.

Second, yes, from the people i have spoken with whom you have lathered up with your oil without asking even their permission to do so,... yes i would consider you to have started the physical assault. I would be protecting myself from what you are known to do.

Third, seriously dude,.... seriously... i mean really really seriously,.... in what manner at all do you consider anything you have done to be truly "scientific" in any conceivably credible way?

Fourthly, how many people are dead from their cancer that Rick Simpson said cured them?

Fifthly, do you ever even feel slightly guilty for what you do or have done to people in the last 4 years? People you have taken advantage of? Falsely misled? Lying by ommission? Keeping donated medicine for profit and pleasure? Ripping people off for dead clones? Shall i continue?

Really pb.

I am not the one with so many skeletons in my closet.

You are a charlatan. You could just as easily tell people to stick some hash oil in some stinkin tiger balm. I know what you do man.

I try to be nice dude.

I really do.

How does any of that justify your crime against me?

Seriously .. who died and made you God?

Edited by peanutbutter

*sniffle* *sniffle*

That'll work for ya... hahahaha...

OMG you are just pitiful and sad.

Please reread a million times:

First of all, your topical oil isnt even safe to ingest. Comparing it to food and beverage is ridiculous int he first place.

It IS food. All of it.

Herbs and spices in olive oil.

Considered relatively safe to eat.

How dare you say it isn't safe as the foods it is made of?

Think about how much of it I invite people to eat. Most of it stays on the outside of the body.

There really is overkill safety for eating.

These are herbs. Not poison chemicals.

Edited by peanutbutter

Number 1) Do you or have you randomly placed unknown substances on peoples skin without their permission? I can provide personal testimonies.

Number 2) I have the documentation to prove my allergies to your oil.

Number 3) I have the right to inform you to not injure my body or i will use self defense.

Wow. pb.

*shrug*

I think it is the other stuff you are bent about.

No answer to as why so many have died from the exact cancer Rick Simpson has said was cured by his oil?

Do you ever feel guilty?

Any true science in your experimentation?

nuttin?

Number 1) Do you or have you randomly placed unknown substances on peoples skin without their permission? I can provide personal testimonies. congrats. I've actually eaten pizza and then shook someones hand before. Must have contaminated thousands of people that way.

Number 2) I have the documentation to prove my allergies to your oil. Again, congrats

Number 3) I have the right to inform you to not injure my body or i will use self defense. OK .. I'll give you that.

Wow. pb.

*shrug*

I think it is the other stuff you are bent about. You're right about that. I spent years trying to help people with RSO. Each one that dies is a kick in my gut.

No answer to as why so many have died from the exact cancer Rick Simpson has said was cured by his oil? 42 .. was there a point to the question that couldn't be answered?

Do you ever feel guilty? I'd better, don't you think?

Any true science in your experimentation? Yes and no at the same time. The correct answer depends exactly on the standards you apply.