Medical Marijuana Supporters Not Donating To Obama

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The simple thing you are missing ganj is the task forces are local and federal. It's common knowledge with anyone who has ran into one.

you come up with some odd common knowledge at times....but thats not how they do it around here... they can call a fed in.... but no feds dont ride around with em nope. ive seen em. i have fam close to the court house in baycity :watching: .... lol nope thats not how they do it around here. Im not gonna out her.... but your wrong.

you come up with some odd common knowledge at times....but thats not how they do it around here... they can call a fed in.... but no feds dont ride around with em nope. ive seen em. i have fam close to the court house in baycity :watching: .... lol nope thats not how they do it around here. Im not gonna out her.... but your wrong.

Allright then, I will talk specifics in your area;

BAYANET has a fed that leads their task force. I met him. He gave me his business card. What part of that do you need clarification on? He is in on EVERY bust. Not just some.

Not only that, but every officer assigned to BAYANET is also a deputized federal agent. Don't believe me? Ask one.

Yes. That, and many local county prosecutor's have a similar deputization. They are called "Special U.S. Attorney" and are then able to prosecute federal crimes. It happens a lot in cases where a state charge is made and weapons are involved and the pros. wants to get the defendant on a federal gun charge.

I stopped reading after like the 2nd line... this is a great example of where you over inflate yourself into some pompous form desperate for self worth. if you expect to convey an idea do it with out calling the person "shill" or "naive" etc, do it with out bringing up doubts and innuendos about their ability to read, recall that makes you look bad as we are online and aside from being a childish jab, its obviously unfounded.....

ok i read it....weak horrible example it just cant be compared.... no local drug force is giving up the seizure money right now, unless they dont have a choice... i don't know if you have noticed the dea is the only leo not getting funding cuts.... ya they dont just give up big busts with lots of land n stuff to seize. if the local boys could have raided they would have.

Your assertion that the state couldn't prove a crime is "proven" by the idea that if they could prove a crime then they would definitely jump on it to collect a forfeiture windfall. What you fail to take into account is how forfeiture is handled in a case where there is both federal and state jurisdiction. When that interplay exists the state and local agencies are eligible to receive 80% of forfeiture proceeds regardless of whether the state prosecutes. That, in an of itself, is a huge incentive for a state to step aside in favor of federal prosecution. It's money for nothing--no prosecution necessary on the state's side yet the individual is still prosecuted.

The bottom line is that you are GUESSING that there was no state violation and that guess is based on some tenuous and strange idea that revolves around forfeiture and your guess as to how forfeiture works. You are jumping to conclusions without understanding the forfeiture scheme. Tunnel-vision, if you will.

what facts did i make up? maybe thats the source of your confusion... facts cant be made up, they wouldnt be facts. now take that home and apply it to life. oh ya i forget found guilty in a fed court...oh ya thats what got us here.... no proof they broke the state law, as the state didnt press charges... so :lolu: no as it pertains to our conversation...no conviction or you wouldnt be asking for more proof...see what im saying.

you convict everyone without proof unless its the cops or the media or bill or government....You have no proof they broke state law, i have proof to the contrary, no charges pursued. call it what you want.... obammers raping our law and some fools say we should vote for him again.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR NAME CALLING, I'M MANY THINGS, HUSBAND, FATHER, TERMINAL CANCER PATIENT, COMPASSIONATE, BUT NOT A FOOL. MY OPINION IS MINE AND I AM ENTITLED JUST AS YOU ARE, BUT NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING. Please reserve your name calling until you are in my face or you are in the voting booth, make your statement there. Thank you very much.

Moderators, why do you allow the name calling? Isn't this a violation of the rules?

Edited by Herb Cannabis

NOUN:

1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
  2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
  3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.

I would say what i stated is an opinion....in light of current events not a far grasp to say that voting for obamma would be a foolish choice.... and there are fools out there suggesting i vote for obamma.... foolish.

In the future you might even want to put on tougher skin before crying someone called you a name on the internet.... its obvious read the thread... how could i have been talking about you... until you claimed it? if you look through these threads you'll find republicans referred to as nazis among other things.... why no tears for them?

Edited by GanjaWarrior

NOUN:

1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
  2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
  3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.

I would say what i stated is an opinion....in light of current events not a far grasp to say that voting for obamma would be a foolish choice.... and there are fools out there suggesting i vote for obamma.... foolish.

In the future you might even want to put on tougher skin before crying someone called you a name on the internet.... its obvious read the thread... how could i have been talking about you... until you claimed it? if you look through these threads you'll find republicans referred to as nazis among other things.... why no tears for them?

May be you should take a look at my post, this is not the first time I have called someone out for this unacceptable behavior. You have a tendency to call people names, is it really necessary to get your points across? I'm thinking not, you can be negative all you want, but lowering your self to a name caller isn't very becoming. Name calling is a way to belittle one, even bounds on bullying if you ask me.

And yes, I advocate for President Obama, I consider him to be the lessor of the two evils. My opinion is that Governor Romney is not the best man for the job. I believe that the poor and middle class, Republican and democrat alike, will suffer greatly at the hands of the 1%. In fact, the whole world will suffer under the rule of the 1%.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

We discussed this issue at the democratic party while I was there yesterday doing my volunteer thing, they were surprised to see such an article and agreed that the mmj community could benefit the president greatly. I explained that there are more than 200,000 card carrying mmj patients in Michigan alone. The larger we become, the more powerful we become.

What I did with the last request for money was repeat my earlier message that I couldn't in good faith give any more money, I feel that the President let me and the mmj community down. I also sent him a link to that story.

What if every mmj patient sent him a link to that story, do you think that it would get there attention? What if each of you sent the President an email telling him a similar story and that link? What if each one of us were to get 2 friends to do the same? It wouldn't take long to get his attention. Please post that link on all of your favorite mm sites.

Here is the link again: http://www.thedailyc...ating-to-obama/

I hope that it isn't to late for this sort of tactic.

We discussed this issue at the democratic party while I was there yesterday doing my volunteer thing, they were surprised to see such an article and agreed that the mmj community could benefit the president greatly. I explained that there are more than 200,000 card carrying mmj patients in Michigan alone. The larger we become, the more powerful we become.

What I did with the last request for money was repeat my earlier message that I couldn't in good faith give any more money, I feel that the President let me and the mmj community down. I also sent him a link to that story.

What if every mmj patient sent him a link to that story, do you think that it would get there attention? What if each of you sent the President an email telling him a similar story and that link? What if each one of us were to get 2 friends to do the same? It wouldn't take long to get his attention. Please post that link on all of your favorite mm sites.

Here is the link again: http://www.thedailyc...ating-to-obama/

I hope that it isn't to late for this sort of tactic.

they knew that marijuana would help him greatly thats why they lied to us last election. i told him he wouldn't get my money or my vote, and i hoped after this next election he can get a job with mit romney somewhere over seas.

Jury nullification isn't a lawful maneuver. Where do you come up with that? A jury is instructed that it must convict if it finds the defendant guilty. Jury nullification is when a jury member, in his/her own mind, feels the defendant is guilty but decides not to convict based on their personal feelings about a case. In other words, if I were of the mindset that women were here to be domestic servants and thus should suffer abuse when they don't do exactly as a husband says then maybe I would refuse to convict a husband charged with (and in my mind guilty of) domestic assault. That would be jury nullification. That isn't "legal." Imagine a judge allowing a jury nullification instruction to a jury. "You may find the defendant not guilty even if you think he is guilty of the crime IF you hold the firm belief that women are to be treated as less than men."

I LOVE jury nullification.

Twelve people behind closed doors and NOTHING can stop them.

It is the ultimate defense against a government that overreaches.

The only thing the system can do is to try to keep people in the dark about it. The more people that know, the better off "we the people" are.

I LOVE jury nullification.

Twelve people behind closed doors and NOTHING can stop them.

It is the ultimate defense against a government that overreaches.

The only thing the system can do is to try to keep people in the dark about it. The more people that know, the better off "we the people" are.

Tell that to Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown-Simpson.