Political Profiling Of A “Constitutionalist” Turns Simple Domestic Call Into Full On Swat Raid

A farming family in Letha, Idaho recently had their house raided and were assaulted after a neighbor called the police when overhearing a verbal argument between the husband and wife who owned the house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLx1hfMOz14

In any other situation they would have had a simple knock on their door and the police would check in to make sure that no one was being hurt.

However, Marcella Cruz and Michael Gibbons were flagged in the police department’s database as dangerous individuals because one or both of them identified as “constitutionalists”.

Due to this identification their simple domestic disturbance call was met with a full on swat raid, with the officers scouring the house for evidence of Marijuana.

The officers ripped Marcella Cruz out of the house, and had both her and Michael on the ground in handcuffs, with guns against their heads.

"The police found an aquaponics system that was growing tomatoes in an upstairs room of the house and celebrated, thinking that they had found a Marijuana grow operation. Much to their disappointment they were informed that it was obviously tomatoes, since after all, this was a farm house."

In a recording that surfaced after the raid it is explicitly stated that this couple is being targeted because of their political beliefs. The recording shows the following exchange:

“Are you familiar with these guys?” asked a deputy identified in the 911 recordings as “Officer 57.”

“Negative,” answered another deputy designated “Officer 56.”

“I am, and it’s affirmative, there is [sic] weapons,” continuedOfficer 57. “He is – or at least was – anti-law enforcement. We’ve had issues with him. He’s a Constitutionalist.”

It seems that the only “issues” that they had with him were the ones that were mentioned, his political beliefs, because otherwise Gibbons has a totally clean record.

According to a recent article about the altercation, the only run in that Gibbons has had with police in this area, is when he was the victim of a theft and they refused to help him.

The article states that:

More than a year ago, Marcella contacted the Sheriff’s Office to report that a man calling himself “Greg Hall,” who had lived with them for an extended period, had stolen money and jewelry from them.

Marcella provided me with copies of e-mail messages in which she and Detective Perecz had discussed the theft – including the suspect’s specific location, which at the time was just across the Snake River in Ontario, Oregon.

“He told me that he couldn’t help us, because the suspect had fled the jurisdiction,” Marcella related to me. “But it’s not as if he couldn’t pick up a telephone and inform the Malheur County Sheriff’s Office, or the Ontario Police.

The bogus `domestic violence’ report that led to the raid on our home was originally received by Payette County and relayed to Gem County. It’s not as if these people can’t talk to each other.”

The Families account of the story is confirmed by what looks to be police video,

police dont identify themselves before entering the house, and you can see them rush the house like thugs, ripping Marcella Cruz out by her arm and throwing her to the ground.

The brutal treatment she was given by police left her sore and bruised for weeks, which is sadly ironic considering they were called to the house over a bogus domestic disturbance call that was made by a feuding neighbor.

This is just the most recent situation in a string of cases where people have been targeted with extreme force because their political beliefs were flagged in a state database.

The officer who assaulted Marcella Cruz has been identified as Detective Rich Perecz and so far has suffered no consequences for his actions.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/10/political-profiling-of-a-constitutionalist-turns-simple-domestic-call-into-full-on-swat-raid/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sovereign citizens have actually killed several law enforcement officers in the recent past. One incident was a normal traffic stop and the driver shot and killed the cop. I know if I was a LEO, I'd be very careful when dealing with these lunatics. I wouldn't want to be the one shot because someone thinks gold fringe on a flag makes the government illegitimate.

Constitutionalist v ??? [new world order ? ]

"A constitutionalist is often known by other names such as a constitutional conservative or a strict constructionalist. While the latter term typically refers to judges and justices, it is also used to describe any person that believes in a strict reading of the Constitution. A constitutionalist favors limited government, as prescribed by the Constitution. In the beliefs of the constitutionalist, such a government should be small not only in size but also in scope and in power." more-Wisegeek

Quick Video:

David McCullough: Constitution as Grounds for Adversity

A constitutionalist favors limited government, as prescribed by the Constitution. In the beliefs of the constitutionalist, such a government should be small not only in size but also in scope and in power."

Shouldn't that read:

A constitutionalist favors limited government, as prescribed by their interpretation of the Constitution. In the beliefs of the constitutionalist, such a government should be small not only in size but also in scope and in power."

Shouldn't that read:

A constitutionalist favors limited government, as prescribed by their interpretation of the Constitution. In the beliefs of the constitutionalist, such a government should be small not only in size but also in scope and in power."

Precisely ! You really owe it to yourself to read somore of the article...

different interpretations include * **

"It has long been held that the Constitution as well as laws and other legally binding documents should be interpreted by the definitions of the terms used at the time they are written. The constitutionalist embraces this principle. It is found in both textualism * and originalism.** "

peace

"It has long been held that the Constitution as well as laws and other legally binding documents should be interpreted by the definitions of the terms used at the time they are written. The constitutionalist embraces this principle. It is found in both textualism * and originalism.** "

That would work fine if we still lived in the same times with the same social structure and technology. That's why the constitution was written as a "living document." The founding fathers in their infinite wisdom understood that the world would change and the constitution had to keep up with it.

That would work fine if we still lived in the same times with the same social structure and technology. That's why the constitution was written as a

" living document. * " The founding fathers in their infinite wisdom understood that the world would change and the constitution had to keep up with it.

Again but another type of characterization * vs interpretation, generally at odds with the originalists. wiki

Edited by solabeirtan

Sovereign citizens have actually killed several law enforcement officers in the recent past. One incident was a normal traffic stop and the driver shot and killed the cop. I know if I was a LEO, I'd be very careful when dealing with these lunatics. I wouldn't want to be the one shot because someone thinks gold fringe on a flag makes the government illegitimate.

Yep. Lump all sovereign citizens as lunatics. That makes perfect sense. While you're at it... We need to be equally afraid of blacks and mexicans because they have been known to rob people. I also hear Asians can't drive so we need to be stay off the road when they're driving. Oh and when you see an Arab you need to be aware that he could be hiding a bomb in his underwear.

Remember your neighbor who minds his own business and has a "dont' tread on me sticker" is the true enemy. That guys fletching crazy! He believes in the constitution? WTF!!!

Oh but the DEA, FBI, CIA, DHS, TSA, Police, Monsanto and the Bankers are all here to help keep us safe and give us our fiat money and food stamps so we can put crumbs on the table. Nevermind them. Lets keep ourselved divided and fighting each other.

No, not everyone that believes in the constitution is crazy. No, most people don't believe that the DEA, FBI, CIA, DHS, TSA, Police, Monsanto and the Bankers are all here to help keep us safe. You're taking belief in one idea and extending it to belief in other ideas.

The simple fact of the matter is that the entire basis of sovereign citizenry has been disputed by the courts over and over. Some aspects as far back as the mid 1800s. So what do they say about that? The courts aren't legal courts because they have gold fringe on the flag.

The whole basis of their political belief system is based on false premises and yet they insist that they are right and everyone else, including the supreme court are wrong and have been for over a hundred years. You want proof that they're right? Gold fringe on the flag! Sounds kind of crazy to me. Sounds like they are living in a fantasy world in which they've constructed their own rules and laws because they don't want to believe in or follow the ones that everyone else lives under.

Have you ever looked up what the meaning of that Gold Fringe on that Flag you claim to worship really means? Did you even pay attention in Civics Class, or Government class, or were you one of those auto shop kids that smoked pot in the paint booths instead of studied in class? Maybe your school district could not afford new books at the time, or perhaps, you just had bad teachers, but It was around 9th Grade Civics class when we here in this school district first learned what that gold fringe stood for, and how it effects Americans, errr US Citizens. Yes there is a difference, and if you understood the Constitution, you would understand the gold fringe, and then you could understand the differences between the two flags.

Maybe your legal chum can explain it to you, If i am not mistaken, I believe someone already took time to write the book, the Constitution for Dummies, perhaps you two could source it online and use it for cliff notes.

I ll suggest you to also get a dictionary, as even the dummies books has some larger words included within the covers that you may find troublesome.

Seriously, I gave this crap up when I was in my 20s after I opened up my mind and found out it was all false. I wanted to believe in conspiracy theories, but they don't pan out in the end. All they are is a way to make money for someone. Most have been around since the 80s or before. If they were real don't you think after 30 years the New World Order would have taken over? You people all seem to think that we don't know what you're talking about and if we just educate ourselves we'd understand. Well we did educate ourselves and we're waiting for you guys to catch up with the rest of us.

you believe in the conspiracy theory that was exposed about the CIA starting Vietnam? Do you realize that is just one of the CTs in the last 2 decades that has been proven true? The CIA actually staged the torpedoing of the ships, that finally drew the US into Vietnam, After Kennedy was assassinated.

It is just One of dozens over the last decade that are now proven true.

So that is just one that is actually no longer just a Theory, but just a proven conspiracy fact. It is just one of many situations where those that originally wore the tinfoil hats, are now seen as Bringers of the TRUTH. See thats the problem with conspiracy theories, once the facts start coming out, the theories are usually proven correct, no matter how unlikely they seem.

Perhaps the problem is you began to believe the propaganda your government starting putting out in massive waves in the mid 70s. Maybe you gave up on yourself and your gut instinct too early there Son.

Edited by Timmahh

dont your think,after 30 years the New World Order would have taken over?,,,,,,,, well the NWO was put forward May 1 st 1776,,,,,

I don't know where 30 years comes into play,

Adam Weishaupt

On 1 May 1776 Weishaupt formed the "Order of Perfectibilists". He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. Though the Order was not egalitarian or democratic, its mission was the abolition of all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies

its colonies aka the new world

Edited by cristinew

you believe in the conspiracy theory that was exposed about the CIA starting Vietnam? Do you realize that is just one of the CTs in the last 2 decades that has been proven true? The CIA actually staged the torpedoing of the ships, that finally drew the US into Vietnam, After Kennedy was assassinated.

It is just One of dozens over the last decade that are now proven true.

So that is just one that is actually no longer just a Theory, but just a proven conspiracy fact. It is just one of many situations where those that originally wore the tinfoil hats, are now seen as Bringers of the TRUTH. See thats the problem with conspiracy theories, once the facts start coming out, the theories are usually proven correct, no matter how unlikely they seem.

Perhaps the problem is you began to believe the propaganda your government starting putting out in massive waves in the mid 70s. Maybe you gave up on yourself and your gut instinct too early there Son.

Exactly my point, if this stuff was real, and it was something started in the 80s or before, we'd know by now

Do you believe our government is incompetent too?

lol, so we torpedoed our own ship to start vietnam, that is a good one - please list supporting documents (not from conspiracy sites please)

As usual Timmah is wrong again. We didn't torpedo our own ship. We faked an attack from torpedo boats. No torpedos ever hit anything, because no torpedos were launched

Seriously, I gave this crap up when I was in my 20s after I opened up my mind and found out it was all false. I wanted to believe in conspiracy theories, but they don't pan out in the end. All they are is a way to make money for someone. Most have been around since the 80s or before. If they were real don't you think after 30 years the New World Order would have taken over? You people all seem to think that we don't know what you're talking about and if we just educate ourselves we'd understand. Well we did educate ourselves and we're waiting for you guys to catch up with the rest of us.

The United States takes good care of us slaves. They provide us with shelter, food stamps, vacciness, flouridated water, health care, cheap food, etc. They provide wonderful health care for their returning soldiers and sometimes even give them armored vehicles.They protect us with silly laws for our safety like keeping us buckled up. I love my masta! They're soo good to me ;)

It's a grand life to be a slave. Free people must can't handle all these wonderful perks. It must suck having to be responsible for taking care of yourself.

You are a United States Citizen!! A F@$KING slave! Nothing more.

And you know what happens to slaves that aren't productive?

We'll soon find out as the government continues to kill off their population.

Now thats one hell of a conspiracy theory ;)