Looking For Cannatonic #4 Or Cannatonic X Clones

Perkins

• 1 year later...

May I suggest looking into CBD Crew's line as they are currently the only breeders out there who make a true high CBD low THC in seed form with a 100% chance. I have not seen a single lab report show anything but 1:1 cbd/thc or 2:1 cbd/thc. The upper limits of their line is in the 13% range and they are never under 4% cbd. 

Edited by BlackMesa

I just picked up a few of these clones. I was told they came straight from Cali

ACDC, a sativa-dominant phenotype of the high-CBD strain, Cannatonic, is a popular strain in California. One remarkable characteristic of ACDC is its THC:CBD ratio of 1:20, meaning this strain induces no psychoactive effects. Tests have put ACDC’s CBD content as high as 19%, which helps many patients treat pain, anxiety, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and the negative effects of chemotherapy, all without intoxication.

It will be a while before I can get some clones. I'd be happy to spread this around to help. If anyone feels like doing a possible clone swap I'm always interested in trying new strains.

If you have a pt that can benefit from this plant let me know, the cost will be a clone to trade and/or you providing clones to other pts/caregivers in need for free or a swap. Once I have clones I'll be happy to help

I'd also like to add that this Cannatonic #3 clone doesn't look like other Cannatonic plant pics I've seen online. It looks like it's 100% sativa by the shape of its leaves, they are very skinny blade 9 finger leaves. Anyone else have a Cannatonic that looks like this? I really don't care what it looks like as long as it tests out in the 10:1 CBD to THC ratio ballpark.

Interesting discussion about Cannatonic.  Attached is a CAN clone that I recently acquired (for $10 - :(.  It was about 4-5" when I got it. I was told it was either Can #1, or 4, or 5 (5??) I transplanted it into a 1 gal pot on 4/10. It has always looked a little weak, but seems to have recovered.  It is now about 9" tall.  Having said this, it's growth/appearance is not like the Jillybean to it's right or the spindly GSC clone that I also have.  Can anyone venture a guess as to exactly what version of CAN this might be?  This is my first time with CAN so I don't know what to look for.

post-35077-0-71810000-1398113328_thumb.jpg

perhaps someone could tell from the finished flowers, but you may not be able to tell unless you submit a sample for cbd/thc testing. ten dollars sounds affordable for a clone, as long as it's properly identified. if you acquired it off craigslist it may not be cannatonic at all.

In addition to a bunch of other CBD strains there are at least 3 individual cannatonics, w varying levels of cbd, at genotype a (a2).

> also, I finally got that stonage-dinafem-'cbdiesel' to reveg enough to get cuttings from it. she likes a lot of light and can't be rootbound for long or it's autoflower city. she's lookin' (and smellin') like a champ in flower.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently took a Cannatonic #4 clone into my garden.... anyone have any low down on what it likes/dislikes..?

I was told by one of the developers of that pheno that she is a "magnesium whore"!  Likes heavy nutes.  I have her and keep upping the nutes (I always go super low) and have yet to see any burn or bad reactions.

I was told by one of the developers of that pheno that she is a "magnesium whore"! Likes heavy nutes. I have her and keep upping the nutes (I always go super low) and have yet to see any burn or bad reactions.

The developers of that pheno? Lol You mean the guy who put the seed in the folded piece of wet paper towel?

Edited by Perkins

The developers of that pheno? Lol You mean the guy who put the seed in the folded piece of wet paper towel?

No the one that took the time and the money to get the testing done. The one that was smart enough to realize what they had, and had the good will to propagate it and spread it around the community.  That's the developer I speak of.

No the one that took the time and the money to get the testing done. The one that was smart enough to realize what they had, and had the good will to propagate it and spread it around the community.  That's the developer I speak of.

If that's your definition of a developer.... He definitely did those things and deserves the credit for it. He also was selling clones of it for $800 at one point too...

If that's your definition of a developer.... He definitely did those things and deserves the credit for it. He also was selling clones of it for $800 at one point too...

I don't know what they used to go for but I got mine given to me with the understanding that any cuts could only be given away and not sold.....because its medicine!  Its wonderful.

I don't know what they used to go for but I got mine given to me with the understanding that any cuts could only be given away and not sold.....because its medicine!  Its wonderful.

That's the way it should be. I give out cuts of my Cannatonic pheno on a "pay it forward" basis, meaning in return for getting it for free you must also share it was others for free and encourage them to do the same.

• 2 months later...

Curious if the cbd negates the effects of the thc in the cannabis it's contained in, or if it limits the psychoactive strength of any thc used regardless of the time of intake.

For instance could someone use a sativa strain for energy and then use cannatonic afterwords if they want to neutralize the effects?

Curious if the cbd negates the effects of the thc in the cannabis it's contained in, or if it limits the psychoactive strength of any thc used regardless of the time of intake.

For instance could someone use a sativa strain for energy and then use cannatonic afterwords if they want to neutralize the effects?

Before yes afterwards not so much. The horse has already run out of the barn by then.