Thieves Rob Gaylord Business, Tie Up Employees

MrKind

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would, at LEAST, have videos of the thieves. Heck, I would have videos, and I don't even run a dispensary. They would be caught already if they came to my house. So patients are a lot safer with a caregiver who doesn't flaunt their action out in public.

That's why ALL high value products and services are sold out of people's homes. You NEVER see businesses with big old signs saying they stock gold, firearms, large amounts of cash, alcohol, drugs, exotic cars, etc. They are too smart to be out their 'flaunting' their actions. It is MUCH safer to purchase these items from people's homes or to meet people in parking lots to facilitate such transactions.

The above paragraph brought to you by sarcasm.

Seriously, I absolutely loathe this line of reasoning. This is a legitimate medical product. We need to get it out of the shadows. Medical marijuana patients should feel no more shame or scrutiny walking into a dispensary than they would walking into a Walgreens. Way more party stores and banks are robbed at gunpoint than dispensaries, however you don't see people saying they were robbed because they were 'flaunting' their action. Stop blaming the victims.

That's why ALL high value products and services are sold out of people's homes. You NEVER see businesses with big old signs saying they stock gold, firearms, large amounts of cash, alcohol, drugs, exotic cars, etc. They are too smart to be out their 'flaunting' their actions. It is MUCH safer to purchase these items from people's homes or to meet people in parking lots to facilitate such transactions.

The above paragraph brought to you by sarcasm.

Seriously, I absolutely loathe this line of reasoning. This is a legitimate medical product. We need to get it out of the shadows. Medical marijuana patients should feel no more shame or scrutiny walking into a dispensary than they would walking into a Walgreens. Way more party stores and banks are robbed at gunpoint than dispensaries, however you don't see people saying they were robbed because they were 'flaunting' their action. Stop blaming the victims.

BS They aren't even legal. You MIGHT have half a leg to stand on IF they were legal. Doing things illegally PUTS medical cannabis in the shadows. You have to lie about what you are doing at a dispensary to even keep the doors open. Get real. You are just protecting your cash cow.

Why do you continually stick up for dispensaries?

I fight for the underdog.

At first, years ago, I fought for the caregiver. Then the dispensaries came on the scene. Caregivers were no longer being attacked as the attacks focused on them.

I tend to try to block whatever attacks are being promoted against our community.

Someone says "mmj is bad because of xyz." I'll try to negate that argument being presented.

Bottom line .. cannabis is good. You try to say it's bad and I'll argue.

The reason that it seems that I'm supporting dispensaries all the time is due to the number of attacks against them here.

'Doing things illegally PUTS medical cannabis in the shadows."

Hey righteous one, we're ALL operating illegally. It just depends on your scope.

You are putting things way out of context. That's like saying that my shotgun is illegal because machine guns are illegal federally. When you get things right down to 'realness', you toss out these kinds of generalities that are not any where near real. We both know the feds are not worried about my shotgun or my small legal grow that just supplies patients connected by the registry. But they do have a problem with pot stores. Please stick with reality in a situation like this. Even when you don't have a leg to stand on. You need to fess up that you understand that dispensaries are seen as illegal and caregivers servicing their registered patient are not. Period. Reality. THEN we can deal with the REALITY of what went down at the pot store.

I fight for the underdog.

At first, years ago, I fought for the caregiver. Then the dispensaries came on the scene. Caregivers were no longer being attacked as the attacks focused on them.

I tend to try to block whatever attacks are being promoted against our community.

Someone says "mmj is bad because of xyz." I'll try to negate that argument being presented.

Bottom line .. cannabis is good. You try to say it's bad and I'll argue.

The reason that it seems that I'm supporting dispensaries all the time is due to the number of attacks against them here.

BS You sell your stuff at the dispensary. Why not just admit it and admit you are biased because of that? Most of us know it so it will not be a huge revelation.

BS You sell your stuff at the dispensary. Why not just admit it and admit you are biased because of that? Most of us know it so it will not be a huge revelation.

If you are talking about bud, I actually have very little growing. It's been that way for a while.

I have nothing to do with the transfer of bud to and from dispensaries.

I DO supply them with topical oil. So yes, they are a major customer.

Dispensaries are also a major source of funding for political activities. I believe THAT is why the system is attacking them.

If you are talking about bud, I actually have very little growing. It's been that way for a while.

I have nothing to do with the transfer of bud to and from dispensaries.

I DO supply them with topical oil. So yes, they are a major customer.

Dispensaries are also a major source of funding for political activities. I believe THAT is why the system is attacking them.

Right. You line your pockets with money from the dispensary. So much for rooting for the underdog.

You are putting things way out of context. That's like saying that my shotgun is illegal because machine guns are illegal federally. When you get things right down to 'realness', you toss out these kinds of generalities that are not any where near real. We both know the feds are not worried about my shotgun or my small legal grow that just supplies patients connected by the registry. But they do have a problem with pot stores. Please stick with reality in a situation like this. Even when you don't have a leg to stand on. You need to fess up that you understand that dispensaries are seen as illegal and caregivers servicing their registered patient are not. Period. Reality. THEN we can deal with the REALITY of what went down at the pot store.

Just a side note. Machine guns, fully automatic, are not illegal federally. You do need a permit for it but in many many states, its perfectly legal to own a fully automatic weapon such as Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Alaska and so on. Ok. Back to the discussion. Mm

Just a side note. Machine guns, fully automatic, are not illegal federally. You do need a permit for it but in many many states, its perfectly legal to own a fully automatic weapon such as Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Alaska and so on. Ok. Back to the discussion. Mm

Cool. But you do get the point that there's a HUGE difference between someone supplying 5 or less patients, connected to them by the registry, and a pot store? Anyone saying otherwise must be living under a rock OR they are using the dispensary to make money, and are willing to bend the truth because of it. Once we get there then we can be real.