Thieves Rob Gaylord Business, Tie Up Employees

MrKind

Cool. But you do get the point that there's a HUGE difference between someone supplying 5 or less patients, connected to them by the registry, and a pot store? Anyone saying otherwise must be living under a rock OR they are using the dispensary to make money, and are willing to bend the truth because of it. Once we get there then we can be real.

Honestly, as far as dispensaries go, i could take'm or leave'm. I do think they are necessary for patients. I dont like the costs involved for patients to aquire meds from there but..... They are, or will be, a necessity. I just wish that there was language written for them. I agree to the fact that they are not legal but, as you know, some cities such as Ann Arbor have welcomed them with open arms. Im sure it will all get worked out eventually. Hopefully sooner than later and hopefully before anyone else has to face a judge for it. Mm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, as far as dispensaries go, i could take'm or leave'm. I do think they are necessary for patients. I dont like the costs involved for patients to aquire meds from there but..... They are, or will be, a necessity. I just wish that there was language written for them. I agree to the fact that they are not legal but, as you know, some cities such as Ann Arbor have welcomed them with open arms. Im sure it will all get worked out eventually. Hopefully sooner than later and hopefully before anyone else has to face a judge for it. Mm

All true in my opinion too. I just don't like all the lies and misrepresentations about them. When they become legal, I'm totally on board too. It makes me sick when a caregiver servicing their less than 5 legal patients is compared to a dispensary. That's nonsense. Totally biased opinions to line their pockets. It stinks.

Edited by Restorium2

All true in my opinion too. I just don't like all the lies and misrepresentations about them. When they become legal, I'm totally on board too. It makes me sick when a caregiver servicing their less than 5 legal patients is compared to a dispensary. That's nonsense. Totally biased opinions to line their pockets. It stinks.

Not all of them are illegal. In A2, they are pretty well protected. Im sure other cities have similar laws for them. Its all dependant on where you go. Mm

Woah!! You think that anti dispensary laws will not apply to caregivers??? That's wishful thinking.

Some talk about "commercial enterprises." You believe that caregivers won't get lumped into that???

Edited by peanutbutter

Not all of them are illegal. In A2, they are pretty well protected. Im sure other cities have similar laws for them. Its all dependant on where you go. Mm

Protected? I don't think so. Protected like a paper condom protects you. There is no state law protecting them That's what matters. The rest is smoke and mirrors. Dispensaries have no law, caregivers and patients do. That's reality.

Protected? I don't think so. Protected like a paper condom protects you. There is no state law protecting them That's what matters. The rest is smoke and mirrors. Dispensaries have no law, caregivers and patients do. That's reality.

Dont get me wrong. I understand that they have no actual law with the state permitting them but, they are left alone in A2 because A2 wrote language in their city ordinance to allow them. State legal? No. City legal? Yea. And as you said, for now anyways. Mm

Yup. That's reality. There's no real comparison to be made between all the illegal dispensaries in Michigan and the legal caregivers servicing their registered patients. The ONLY reason any of the dispensaries are open is because they are pretending to be caregivers just servicing their registered patients. One is real and legal, the other is pretending to be legal and false flagging it.

Dont get me wrong. I understand that they have no actual law with the state permitting them but, they are left alone in A2 because A2 wrote language in their city ordinance to allow them. State legal? No. City legal? Yea. And as you said, for now anyways. Mm

the MSC said cities cant block parts of the mmma (cant ban growers).

so somehow i dont think cities can add parts to the mmma either.

of course dispensaries arent in the laws at all. so we're waiting on mcqueen.

i think the point was that bill schutte was closing disp as a public nusiance.

if the city allowed them exemption to public nusiance, then that might be one protection.

but of course, the AG has many weapons to destroy people with.

Yup. That's reality. There's no real comparison to be made between all the illegal dispensaries in Michigan and the legal caregivers servicing their registered patients. The ONLY reason any of the dispensaries are open is because they are pretending to be caregivers just servicing their registered patients. One is real and legal, the other is pretending to be legal and false flagging it.

Agreed. Mm

We will find out soon(hopefully) whether the sales occurring at dispensaries are legal or not in the State of Michigan.

If McQueen goes against the dispensaries, will the dispensaries concede defeat and close? Or will they pretend there is a new angle they will try to use?

Just an small adjustment on that idea. They are illegal right now, and might be seen as legal, if the Supreme Court says they are, and overturns the COA.

Also, they will never close, they will just keep pretending they are caregivers servicing their 5 registered patients. They are false flaggers, and they don't respect the truth at all.

I gather that you believe anyone posting has a vested interest. What's yours?

Until you see me bust a move then you can't hang anything on me. That's what is fair. You have been watching me honestly go around the track for years now. Either I'm very patient, or I don't have any moves to bust, I'm just a patient that loves the law. That's my job one, protecting what I love.

Many will try to stay open.

Should at that point the community come out and ask them to close down to save the program from black eyes? Encourage them to either pass a law through the legislature or initiative and not remain operating illegally?

I am under the impression most of the dispensary owners do not care if it is legal.

Edited by Malamute

Should at that point the community come out and ask them to close down to save the program from black eyes? Encourage them to either pass a law through the legislature or initiative and not remain operating illegally?

I am under the impression most of the dispensary owners do not care if it is legal.

Oh no .. They care.

I watched once when they discussed this issue.

They didn't discuss how to avoid arrest. They discussed what defenses could be used in court.

They dug their heals in. They 'bet' everything in this world on this.

By your statements, "Many" do not care, by stating they will remain open if this decision goes against them.

Will the patients umbrella of protection protect dispensaries? Or have dispensaries been trying to push their way, for profit, under said umbrella?

I am seriously waiting for this decision to come down. We all hope sales are ruled legal.

If you are talking about bud, I actually have very little growing. It's been that way for a while.

I have nothing to do with the transfer of bud to and from dispensaries.

I DO supply them with topical oil. So yes, they are a major customer.

Dispensaries are also a major source of funding for political activities. I believe THAT is why the system is attacking them.

The only political activity they are funding is making themselves legal. Then by donating money to Callton's PAC they gave money to re-elect all the republicans that are already voting against us.