Thieves Rob Gaylord Business, Tie Up Employees

MrKind

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest news story I read did say they were bound. I guess the crooks are unaware of zip ties. Surprisingly I haven't seen an article questioning the legality, legitimacy, or the dispensaries impact on the community yet.

I bet the crooks didn't think the club would call the cops.

We've had a rash of crime in the past month or so in the area. Wheels being stolen off brand new vehicles sitting at multiple dealerships, 20 snowblowers getting stolen from the John Deere dealer, etc, I'm just wondering if these crimes are related somehow.

Edited by Northern Lab

The wheels stolen from Cadillac were taken in a white van they stole from there too (Fox Ford) and the white van ended up in my driveway...I provided video to a detective from Wexford county..The van was left running in my driveway..The Magnum was the getaway car..Two days later a U Haul truck was found about 8 houses down left running in the middle of the intersection....It was stolen and involved in a similar theft in Gaylord.....HJ

Edited by Hydro Jack

Local ordinance DOES NOT trump state law.

State law DOES NOT trump Federal law. We can do this all day. All i'm saying is Ann Arbor has an ordinance. Its a heck of alot more than most municipalities. I know you dont like dispensaries but, they are out there. Legal or not. Theyre out there. Mm

The feds just approved the first pateint on fed probation to use med mary j in the state of mi. His P.O. told him my nephew "dont screw this up for everone else". I sure hope he dont not the best canadaite for not screwing up. The one thing you can predict is change however it may be a long drawn out process with a ray of hope.