Snoops In The Up North Woods?

pickles

Nice Dobes!

I have one that looks a lot like your blue one. Weirdest dog I've ever known with some vary strange habits, but lovey and loyal just like them all.

Thank you. Blaze is a Isabella(fawn)dobe and he's a goofball, lol.

VERY loyal for sure. Roxy is all business and smart as hell.

Edited by rockinlespaul

I've heard of small packs of coyotes running in neighborhoods in Wisconsin and Chicago suburbs. Haven't heard of that in Michigan though.

Why are people feeding your dogs? I would be concerned about that it you don't know who it is doing the feeding. Could be someone casing your place and testing the dogs to see if they respond favorably to feeding. Or maybe I'm just being hyper-vigilant.

Ohhhh .. they don't bother me much any more.

They found out the owner can be worse than the pit bull.

Last folks dialed 911 and turned themselves in. Hoping the police would find them first.

Edited by peanutbutter

Coyotes are weird like that. They all get together and sound like a bunch of wild indians at dark only to go back to hunting solo or in pairs. We have foxes around my place but go less than a mile in any direction the coyotes have claim to the turf. I get a kick out of watching the fox doing their little pounces on field mice. And in the spring I have been known to track down the den and throw hotdogs down the hole for the kits. They go f'n crazy lol

This works too....

004-7.jpg

Nobody even comes close to the house, lol.

Blaze says hi KD. :)

love the picture of your watch dobermans i want one too even though i dont grow we have had a problem in our area with meth heads i found out that nothin beats the sound of my model 87 pump shotgun rackin in a round and if im in real bad mood the follow up shot out the door in the air seems to get the word out

love the picture of your watch dobermans i want one too even though i dont grow we have had a problem in our area with meth heads i found out that nothin beats the sound of my model 87 pump shotgun rackin in a round and if im in real bad mood the follow up shot out the door in the air seems to get the word out

now i'd be saying..that dang meth head next door is shooting off his dang gun again..this time i'm callin' LEO....lol..i'll always be wary of things that seem out of norm...but i try not to let it influence my life...just try to be as aware of your surroundings as posible,,,the bad folks will see that and know that you're not an easy target...bp

Sorry .. I should have put a LOL at the end of that.

I'm out in the country. So consideration for children playing in the night isn't as much of a concern for me.

Although there isn't much chance of attracting them to a city home ..

I think there must have been at least four crews feeding my dogs hot dogs and chicken, over the years.

yea i hear that we are out in the woods also and we all know how to shoot a gun lol! Id love more animals around, but I already live in bear country, and no doubt there are lots of cyotes and everything else where i live, we put guns in our kids hands as soon as they are old enough to under stand, we also put corn cob pipes in there mouths as soon as they get off momma's boobs! bawahahahahaha, its an upnorth thing, nothing wrong with feeding wild animals in my back yard, every now and then we even get a look at em!

keep feeding the wild animals p.b they didnt get much food this yr because of lack of rain!

Peace

Jim

p.s I know my dog has another family or 10 it visits for treats also lol

Edited by phaquetoo