Still Haven't Received Card ?

its been about 3-4 weeks since i sent out all my paperwork. my previous card expired back in june so i filed a completely new application. i sent it out with certified mail like usual & so did my friend on the exact same day. he's had his card in had for some time now, but i still have yet to receive mine. i got my certified mail receipt back and have heard no wind of a denial what so ever. should i be concerned? i know lara has really turned it around with printing cards on time so thats why im asking. plus my friend did all the exact same things as me and he has his.

thanks for replying so quick! ive just been worried because me n my friend literally did everything sumultaneously right from the doctors appointment and he got his. other posts around here are saying like 14 days so ive been a little weary. i just dont trust the paperwork. plus a 20 year-old with a jar of medicine and a folder of papers that says ur allowed to smoke doesnt really sit too well with a whole lot of LEOs. i just need the security an piece of mind that comes with my plastic card.

Yea, my renewal Cg card for one of my patients is a good month later now since when hers arrived. I talked to Celeste about it last week and she sure enough said "they messed up" for some reason the card did not print or something. She told me they would print it off and mail it with the next batch on last Tuesday or Thursday (depending on the load) and I would have the card right after. A week later now and it still isn't here.

She (Celeste) was really cool about it and I am confident it is no conspiracy to withhold our cards but they obviously and admittedly are working thru a few bugs in the system.

Here is the deal. Thru out the process of battling the 4 bill package in the house and now senate in almost every meeting we heard about college age kids getting their MMJ cards so they can get high legally. We would defend that some do have very legitimate reasons for having one. At the same time tho they and we know there is some real truth to the allegations. So when you tell me that you at 20 and your friend at 23 are BOTH qualifying patients the skeptic in me starts. What are the odds of two buddies both being qualified patients in their very early 20's?

If for some reason you do have contact with LEO just know that they are probably going to scrutinize you and friend much more thoroughly than say a 50 year old. Make sure the Doctor who signed for you is going to be willing to testify in court for you and most of all make sure you have documentation of your condition. Otherwise things could get ugly. If ugly happens we all get a black eye.

So in the end , keep your card and enjoy it, but maintain a low profile.

im still at home with mom and going to school so im a little behind on setting up my grow. but thats a whole nother thread i plan to start later:)

but my doctor wrote a pretty extensive reccommendation too. includes everything from how bad my pain is to how much i lift at work. so i got a good feeling about that

not to mention this is going to be my second year with my card. and why is it so hard to believe that two of us got approved? chronic pain is chronic pain and nobody can really tell you that you dont have it. what makes you a qualifying patient? and what makes your condition more valid than mine?

Because at 20 years old I was out working and busting my rectum. Did I feel pain? Sure, but was it chronic or debilitating? No. And trust me when I say I did and do one of the most labor intensive jobs there is. So are you sick or do you just like to get high and want to grow? Nothing wrong with the later either, so did/do I.

I can see where the issue is where college kids getting there card but im sure alot do have a legitimate reason. Me I have my card and am younger for Epilepsy, I debated for months tho on getting it, doing tons of research before I jumped and got it, Im glad I did get it tho for it has truley helped me more then ever.