Storing “Extra” Meds In Your Vacuum Cleaner Bag

Since meds you've vacuumed up are no longer “usable” and cannot to be counted against your 2.5 ounces, why not just store any “extra” meds in your carpet sweeper bag until you can get around to them?

You don't actually have to suck up all your meds into the bag, just stick a bunch of it in through the bag's hole and retrieve a little as you need it. But, be sure you use a clean bag to start out with.

I haven't searched the forum to see if anyone has posted previously about this topic.

Have you ever used the 'vac stash” concept or something similar that you can recommend?

How much pot do you think the average vacuum bag will hold, anyway?

Has anyone even bought or sold pot “a la vac bag” so that if the cops stopped them, the purchaser could claim to have just cleaned out a legal med MJ user's trash and vacuum bag for proper disposal?

The possibilities seem endless!

Edited by rockinsteady

It's hidden right out in the open: probably marked "medical waste" right on the bag.

why not just stay compliant, maybe find a needy patient on disability to share your good fortune with for a huge discount...or even free?? then you'd have another 2.5 allowed for possession, and maybe even improve the life of another......

or keep looking for the angles you can work to your advantage, till your charged and make us all look bad.

why not just stay compliant, maybe find a needy patient on disability to share your good fortune with for a huge discount...or even free?? then you'd have another 2.5 allowed for possession, and maybe even improve the life of another......

or keep looking for the angles you can work to your advantage, till your charged and make us all look bad.

:goodjob: Well said. And why would this guy be out and about with a whole vacuum bag full of meds??

Mmmmm! Kirby Kronic! I'll pass..... Mm

Kirby seems to make a special bag that won't let any pot allergens out (whatever those are):

<a href="http://smellyproofbags75.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/smell-proof-marijuana-bagsstaying-clean-with-vacuum-bags/">Smell Proof Marijuana BagsStaying Clean With Vacuum Bags</a>

http://smellyproofbags75.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/smell-proof-marijuana-bagsstaying-clean-with-vacuum-bags/

The Kirby vacuum has a long history and James Kirby made the initial vacuum just after Environment War I, though it don’t display the Kirby name until the 1930′s. Right now, that Kirby brand is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Company. Inside early days, the Kirby pressure was sold door to door, by showing consumers what the vacuum was capable of picking up. One item that the vacuums have always had could be the Kirby vacuum bags.
At first, the vacuum bags were nothing special, but they did the career and collected the loose dirt from the carpets. Now, the Kirby vacuum bags have a line of allergen safeguard, which are designed to trap contained in the bag the top allergens, such as pet locks, dander, together with dust. In fact, they are made to trap around 99. 97 percent of the particles no more than. 1 microns.

Kirby vacs have lots of metal parts and are quite heavy compared to modern vacs. I'd rather be lugging around a lighter vac filled with my weed rather than use a Kirby just because their bags won't let out pot allergens.

How about doing this with your extra;

Legal Michigan Dispensary Model

Let me start with: "They Aren't Going To Like It" (The ones paying Mike C. ®)

Only registered people can grow. You can only be compensated for your grow costs. So the only people standing at the seller side of the counter should be people who have grown what they are holding. They can only hold 2.5 ounces. They can only have 5 patients(registered, or holding a doctor's rec).

A legal dispensary would be one where those registered growers can pay a fee to stand at the counter and sell their 2.5, to a number of patients that, combined with their registered patients, equal up to 5. It would be a clean room with a counter and a scale. That's it. There could be a menu printed up and posted as the growers line up for the next weeks line up. Perfectly legal. And it would be a welcomed addition to the community. The feds wouldn't even care about it(in my opinion). Just follow the rules. Sorry to say(not), there's not a ton of money in it for any one person.

Batter up. I would give it a go as a seller. I would bring 2.5 ounces and go home when I either sold it, to recover my grow costs, or I met my quota of patients, up to 5 total.

Smooth, or crash and burn? All the cards are on the table. No fibbing. Those that played by the rules would have to keep a keen eye out for the cheaters and police ourselves. No greed heads, just a little boost for a lot of growers. Now that's my kind of legal Michigan dispensary. We could make the national news with that. After the election, we could get a good memo of endorsement. Famous, but not so rich, just legal and lovin' it.

:thumbsu:

Unless you're talking about mixing your buds with crap from the floor then I don't know how you think you would be able to call it unuseable.

What if you stored them in a kitchen garbage bag? Does that make them unuseable as well?

Isn't going to work any more than calling your sale a "donation."

This.

Overages? who has overages? I have never even heard of such a thing, got jars? got milk? got loose lips?

Loose lips sink ships! now we are gonna have po po looking in our vacum cleaners,,I say hide it in your mattress and your couch and all of your furniture,,,and I say that because you are gonna make po po mess up my vacum cleaner, well im gonna make them screw up your bed and furniture, hey hide it in your furnace vent also, wont be wet any longer, um hide it in your car also, stash it in your seats, put it in your spare tires,,,OVERAGES wtf, some people dont have a fricking clue,

Since meds you've vacuumed up are no longer “usable” and cannot to be counted against your 2.5 ounces, why not just store any “extra” meds in your carpet sweeper bag until you can get around to them?

You don't actually have to suck up all your meds into the bag, just stick a bunch of it in through the bag's hole and retrieve a little as you need it. But, be sure you use a clean bag to start out with.

I haven't searched the forum to see if anyone has posted previously about this topic.

Have you ever used the 'vac stash” concept or something similar that you can recommend?

How much pot do you think the average vacuum bag will hold, anyway?

Has anyone even bought or sold pot “a la vac bag” so that if the cops stopped them, the purchaser could claim to have just cleaned out a legal med MJ user's trash and vacuum bag for proper disposal?

The possibilities seem endless!

you should change your pic to I love jail!