Total Noob In Need Of Guidance

Hi. I just received my paperwork from a doctor today. I have the instructions on what needs to be mailed to the State. The doctor's assistant helped me to understand the 20 day rule. I understand what cregiver is, on paper. I think all is well on that front.

My question is, and bear with me!, what next? I have no knowledge or space to grow my own plants. I just moved to the area so I know no one. Cant I just get my card and go to a dispensary? Or do I have to assign a caregiver? I am so new to this scene and have no idea how things are actually practiced vs just reading the actual law.

I just need medicine so I can control my chronic, life-altering fibromyalgia pain. I want to follow the rules, but why do the rules have to be so confusing?

Hi. I just received my paperwork from a doctor today. I have the instructions on what needs to be mailed to the State. The doctor's assistant helped me to understand the 20 day rule. I understand what cregiver is, on paper. I think all is well on that front.

My question is, and bear with me!, what next? I have no knowledge or space to grow my own plants. I just moved to the area so I know no one. Cant I just get my card and go to a dispensary? Or do I have to assign a caregiver? I am so new to this scene and have no idea how things are actually practiced vs just reading the actual law.

I just need medicine so I can control my chronic, life-altering fibromyalgia pain. I want to follow the rules, but why do the rules have to be so confusing?

Your best bet is to find a local caregiver who has experience with fibromyalgia. You will pay less for your meds that you would at a dispensary. (Go to the dispensary too if you like). You can designate a caregiver but also keep possession of your plants. So find a CG who will help you learn to grow your own meds so you can become independent.

You can do one of 3 things grow your own which isn't that hard at all with the guidance of good people here on this website you can find a caregiver by placing an ad with your location here in our forums last but not least go into one of the dispensaries here that still have the guts to stay open my recommendation to you is find a caregiver .

Thank you! I am not sure how to find a good, honest caregiver. I will have to figure that part out. :)

What you need to do is post an ad here and make sure that when you sign on with someone its understood whats expected on both sides most caregivers work on set prices instead of offering free medicine one time a month thats how i take care of my people a good fair donation cost and no hidden charges.