Need Help With Air Conditioning

Darkmatter

That's what I was thinking, jayt.

These things are relatively easy to install. If you've built a grow room, a bucket system, hydro system, vac purged bho with a pump, you have most of the skills and tools you need to put one in.

Do some reading and research. There are some good tutorials on Youtube. If you're not interested in bringing an hvac contractor into your grow, and you want to get rid of the window shakers, DIY is your only option.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+install+a+mini+split+air+conditioner&oq=how+to+install+a+mini&gs_l=youtube.3.0.0l5.1568.5811.0.7892.21.14.0.7.7.0.129.984.13j1.14.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.5-KzeG3tCDM

Only worry I would have for someone doing their own the first time would be connecting the line set. If you leave a leak and don't fix it you'll have problems all the time. The electrical should be pretty straight forward. But some people aren't comfortable completing these type installs. And I can see why, he spent a lot of money on this unit. Too much actually. You could get a new furnace and 3 ton a/c for the room for about $1000. You could just use the furnace as a blower.