Musical Musings

Bisharoo

Thanks for that post Sledge!!  So sad in a way, summer is far away now, but we can keep it close with music like this, for sure my friend!  I appreciate your stopping by and posting some tunes here.  Have an awesome week, Sledge!!

Peace...

Wow Sledge, I will say I was never a huge Dead fan as many of my friends were/are, but "Touch of Grey" is an all time favorite of mine.  Makes me a bit weepy, but sometimes I like that in a song.  Just a big old mushbag I guess I am.  That song touches a nerve deep in my touch of grey hair and bones!!   Ha Ha!!  Thank you for bringing the tunes Sledge, my friend.

Peace...

Gotta love Steeley Dan!!!  And that is a very nice live band they put together for that London show.  Never heard of it before.  Thanks so much, Sledge!!  (Michael McDonald can stay home next time in my own personal opinion HA HA HA)

My wife, when we first got married, always assumed that Steeley Dan was a heavy metal band!  Ha Ha Ha!!!   I always thought that was hilarious.  She likes them now, though.

Peace...

Very nice information Sledge!!  Now I know a lot more about what actually happened there.  He filled in for the drummer off and on during college before they were Steeley Dan, which they became later after they left college and went their seperate ways.   You are very kind to be so helpful kind sir!  Have a great day!!

Peace...