Cannabinoids That Are Still In The Raw Form

So start a restorium web site that involves only you. That way you can avoid useless information. Useless being all about you only.

I'm just one patient that has been paying attention for a long time. I definitely miss some things. Maybe it does work for some people. I just haven't heard anything about raw cannabis working. Everyone I know thinks you need to heat it. Is that a good enough disclaimer for you?

I've had one report, so far, of a cancer patient that had been consuming RSO for about four months.

At first the tumor shrank and then stalled. It just sat there for a couple of months.

Then, about a month ago, the patient began consuming juice also. The tumor was obliterated .. toast.

Still waiting to hear more reports.

The doctors video is enlightening and the prospect that we can keep certain health conditions at bay without having to use RSO is really a glorious outlook into the future of how we treat diseases. Hoo rah for those who keep finding ways to use a natural substance instead of the pharmie meds to keep us healthy.

I dont claim to no it all, and will try not to, unless it has to do with waht ive done for a living lol! so im very interested in what p.b has to say about this stuff, I say who ever isnt interested, just stf out of here, how hard can that be, dont mess up my curiousity because you have an axe to grind!

:drinking-coffee:

peace

Jim

Hey Jim-

IMO identifying and acquiring low thc/hi cbd plants maybe a good place to start w getting help and get the conversation rolling w your Dad about cannabis treatment. cannatonic #4 is supposed to be a ratio of 10:1 cbd:thc. this strain is gradually starting to get to everyone...

I'm definately going to be firing up my wheat grass juicer this season. Perhaps w a lg mother plant of a hi cbd strain, mature leaf material will be adequate. No way in hell I'm gonna make entire trays of starters for this process... well at least not until the year 2020.

Hey Jim-

IMO identifying and acquiring low thc/hi cbd plants maybe a good place to start w getting help and get the conversation rolling w your Dad about cannabis treatment. cannatonic #4 is supposed to be a ratio of 10:1 cbd:thc. this strain is gradually starting to get to everyone...

I'm definately going to be firing up my wheat grass juicer this season. Perhaps w a lg mother plant of a hi cbd strain, mature leaf material will be adequate. No way in hell I'm gonna make entire trays of starters for this process... well at least not until the year 2020.

lol whats going on in 2020? I got me some oil, i added what i needed and gonna try it this morn on my mother! Im truly hoping it works, only time will tell!

Peace

Jim

Following this intently:

the problem with juicing is the best most effective juicing comes from the tender young new 'starts'.....or 'clones'

So you are juicin' the clones. Ahh, wouldn't have thought of that. If you want tender shoots then you want seed sprouts, not clones.

We have a lot of work set in front of us.

I think there are a lot of variations about strain and when to harvest etc..

This is new. There is a lot of room to discover.

I don't juice---but I have many times ....just not here in Michigan

nor do I have a place to make starts....or mess with 'clones'

I do eat lots of seeds in my granola everyday---with hemp milk

and I don't think 'seed' starts are as effective from what Courtney says....you are inferring --'sprouts'

the same as if you did sprouts for a sandwich or the type you can by in any store--alfalfa-radish

I think seed starts would be best on a nice gapati sandwich ....with hummus and some good crunchy vegetables ---

Michigan is definately 20 yrs behind the ability to use the medicine efficently

without fear and in all the possible ways it has proven effective--

I feel sorry for all the sick and dying--that would give anything to have health and a quality of life--

and there is a lot of ignorance here in regards to the medicine

I prefer the 'heated' method that Courtney eluded to in this video--and he is talking about heating it through vaporizing and smoking-

and I also prefer concentrated cannabis---I think you guys call it 'hash' here--more bang for your ?

but with all the folks out here 'helping' to advance the law.....I believe it is light years before people here get to really get the full implications of the medicine....JMO

peas-

Well, my comment comes from the fact that clones are not tender or young, as you indicated that is what you were looking for.

new seed sprouts from varying plants are considered to be some of the most nutrient dense foods available. so each part of a cannabis plant at various stages of it's development may have it's specifict best function medicinally or nutritionally. i'll throw my freshly germed seeds into a PB and J, that would be nutty.