Caregiver Grow Room - Multiple Caregivers?

peaches61

No one is allowed to assist? You have an eletric issue or heating and cooling problem.

Most rooms I have seen only have the light fixtures in the room and fans plugged into receptacles, all of the ballast's and fuse boxes are out side of the actual grow room. they are all seperate rooms with doors on them, veg room, flower room, etc!

so no one needs to go into your actual room, unless you cant change a lite bulb or pull out a plug lol!

Plus the way not to get caught is to not tell people,  most people I know have a trusted friend or family member, use your imagination, but know what the law is :bong2:

Peace

I have an atypical phaquing grow room(s). breaker box, ballasts, controllers, etc all reside on one side of the room(s)

it would be cool to have those in a separate closet though in hind sight. I hired the electrical work out....with/permits/inspection too, before any equipment was in place luckily.

where was that phaquer during my room design!!!! :bong2::hair:

I have an atypical phaquing grow room(s). breaker box, ballasts, controllers, etc all reside on one side of the room(s)

it would be cool to have those in a separate closet though in hind sight. I hired the electrical work out....with/permits/inspection too, before any equipment was in place luckily.

where was that phaquer during my room design!!!! :bong2::hair:

when the law passed I was drilling holes and making shelves on the out side of my grow room so I could put every thing out side of my rooms! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

When we changed a bedroom over to grow room, we left the cable modem in room. Always thought I should have moved modem into another room, but didn't. Figured if modem had problems, then would go under house and move cable into another room. Luckily no problems while using the room for growing.

Good idea to move ballasts, etc. outside of the room.

My idea new home will have a basement and setup room in basement.

I did the same thing with my old office. when it came time to have work done with my isp I had no choice but to let the guy in the room. I had already made the move to the new grow building, but two large tents remained, along with some hanging stink socks, couple holes in the ceiling and a general mess.   It still smelled I thought. The guy came in the room and asked pretty please if he could see inside the tent....the empty tent disappointed him. I lied, said I was done growing. He pulled a joint out of his Marlboros and asked if he could spark it up. I didn't realize I missed the mexi brick.......Yeah, right

my lawyer suggested moving living cannabis plants to a "separate from my house" building for more family protections when I could.  The double locking doors, dedicated area, no access by anyone, separate electric meter, home invasions, police inspections....not sure of all the reasons he gave, but when I could, I did. maybe not more protections except fire, water, mold, limited access, no house smells, itemized power consumption, very limited access.....but those alone make me feel fuzzy inside, a worthwhile move for me. Plus who doesn't want another outbuilding right! 

I do miss the cycled noises, wafting scents, easy access of the grow tents in my home of yesteryear.....but not the water damages, soil messes and ventilation issues.

Edited by grassmatch

• 4 weeks later...

I did the same thing with my old office. when it came time to have work done with my isp I had no choice but to let the guy in the room. I had already made the move to the new grow building, but two large tents remained, along with some hanging stink socks, couple holes in the ceiling and a general mess.   It still smelled I thought. The guy came in the room and asked pretty please if he could see inside the tent....the empty tent disappointed him. I lied, said I was done growing. He pulled a joint out of his Marlboros and asked if he could spark it up. I didn't realize I missed the mexi brick.......Yeah, right

my lawyer suggested moving living cannabis plants to a "separate from my house" building for more family protections when I could.  The double locking doors, dedicated area, no access by anyone, separate electric meter, home invasions, police inspections....not sure of all the reasons he gave, but when I could, I did. maybe not more protections except fire, water, mold, limited access, no house smells, itemized power consumption, very limited access.....but those alone make me feel fuzzy inside, a worthwhile move for me. Plus who doesn't want another outbuilding right! 

I do miss the cycled noises, wafting scents, easy access of the grow tents in my home of yesteryear.....but not the water damages, soil messes and ventilation issues.

Must be nice to own property! Makes me want to sell mine and just build a tent on a couple acres. Start building a shanty and go from there!

• 2 weeks later...

So if the wife grows in one room for herself and some patients,  And the husband grows for himself in another room, Is this legal?

I'd like to add that I know some of you on this site understand the law a lot more then others. Some of us myself included have a hard time understanding all the legal wording.

Thanks to all of you who can put it in plain English for us.

So if the wife grows in one room for herself and some patients,  And the husband grows for himself in another room, Is this legal?

I'd like to add that I know some of you on this site understand the law a lot more then others. Some of us myself included have a hard time understanding all the legal wording.

Thanks to all of you who can put it in plain English for us.

that scenario sounds legal to me. locked rooms of course, no shared keys. LEO doesn't like "grow ops" so I'd be sure to label my plants separately with

names and such of patients in each room. even show a separate drying area for both. No smell no tell, nobody knows until you tell them.