Romney Will Fight Medical Marijuana Tooth And Nail

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. If Romney is elected, guess who is Attorney General will be? Our good friend Schuette.

thats either a lie or you dont know what your talking about..... yes romney hates marijuana....id bet all most as much as the current drug war nazi who is oin office.... the one who sent the IRS to go after legal medical marijuana in stark contrast to his campaign promise of "leaving it up to the state"..... over 775K arrest for marijuana last year......cause obammers a drug war nazi....even if a couple of his drones cant or wont see that.....you can not show one bit of prooof that obammer feels any dif than mit on this issue.... i can say mits upfront and honest about it, something we havent seen from the pandering flip flop artist. gary johnson 2012

....its the only none wasted vote.

Edited by GanjaWarrior

thats either a lie or you dont know what your talking about..... yes romney hates marijuana....id bet all most as much as the current drug war nazi who is oin office.... the one who sent the IRS to go after legal medical marijuana in stark contrast to his campaign promise of "leaving it up to the state"..... over 775K arrest for marijuana last year......cause obammers a drug war nazi....even if a couple of his drones cant or wont see that.....you can not show one bit of prooof that on bammer feels any dif than mit on this issue.... i can say mits upfront and honest about it, something we havent seen from the pandering flip flop artist..... gary johnson....its the only none wasted vote.

Vote burner alert. What are you going to burn on Wednesday?

Vote burner alert. What are you going to burn on Wednesday?

i wont burn up my drone card wasting my vote on team Oromna...... so one step better than you....drone on drone.... got anything on obammers platform....how does he feel on the issue? oh ya you guys dont deal with issue hyperbolic moo poo....well know when u cast ur drone card your voting in favor of the destruction of our law....when u punch out that spot think of it as the pills your gonna have to go back too.

so why vote for obammer whens he has proven to be just as bad...more likely worse?

More likely worse? LOL OK burner. IF you ever had a shred of credibility you lost it now. Your desparation is showing. If you really were just a Johnson fan, you wouldn't try so hard to prop up Romney in front of Obama. So now we see you are an advocate for Romney trying to get us to burn our votes. That is so ugly to do that and try to look cool supporting a third party. You aren't even a real third party supporter. You are just an ill informed Romney supporter turned burner advocate. Like when you said you had inside info at the Bay County Courthouse that told you there weren't any feds on the BAYANET task force. You are just completely clueless about very important issues.

Edited by Restorium2

Does it even matter? Certainly Obama has been no friend for mmj or anti-prohibitionists. But claiming any mmj patient should vote for Obama because Romney is worse simply wrong. No one knows what Romney will do.

Romney has said he will leave these matters to the individual states.

If marijuana is the determinate factor in one's voting choice then Gary Johnson is the clear choice.

As for Obama or Romney, I predict it won't make any difference. Neither will confront the Arrest and Punishment Industry although as in the case of Russia's Putin, Obama will have more flexibility after the election.

In my opinion, prohibition will only end after the fools buying US Treasury debt quit and interest rates spike. At this point our poor broke-donkey country won't have any choice. In the end it be the cost and not the immorality or dangers of marijuana that dooms prohibition.

Given the performance of his Department of Justice, those who enthusiactically promote Obama as the best choice of MMJ patients and caregivers, either have some ideological bias or are living in cloud-Cuckoo-land.

Does it even matter? Certainly Obama has been no friend for mmj or anti-prohibitionists. But claiming any mmj patient should vote for Obama because Romney is worse simply wrong. No one knows what Romney will do.

Romney has said he will leave these matters to the individual states.

If marijuana is the determinate factor in one's voting choice then Gary Johnson is the clear choice.

As for Obama or Romney, I predict it won't make any difference. Neither will confront the Arrest and Punishment Industry although as in the case of Russia's Putin, Obama will have more flexibility after the election.

In my opinion, prohibition will only end after the fools buying US Treasury debt quit and interest rates spike. At this point our poor broke-donkey country won't have any choice. In the end it be the cost and not the immorality or dangers of marijuana that dooms prohibition.

Given the performance of his Department of Justice, those who enthusiactically promote Obama as the best choice of MMJ patients and caregivers, either have some ideological bias or are living in cloud-Cuckoo-land.

Johnson WOULD BE the choice BUT he doesn't have a chance of a snowball in hell. Let's move along now, to the land of reality. The election is tomorrow. Get out and vote.

Romney has said he will leave these matters to the individual states. NO

please look what he said in the video posted on the top......

If marijuana is the determinate factor in one's voting choice then Gary Johnson is the clear choice.??

Sorry he is not on the Michigan Ballot ,,

Edited by cristinew

Of course Gary Johnson isn't on the Michigan ballot. Fortunately I went to school in the sixties so I still know how to write.

I'm not sure of anyone's motivation who feels compelled to share their opinion while belittling someone else's.

In the end each voter should make up their own mind regardless of the anonymous venting and attacks of others.

As for myself, without a compelling reason I will simply NOT vote for any incumbent. The facts and his DOJ's actions speak for themselves. This president has done nothing to justify the vote of any MMJ patient of caregiver.

If anyone participating in this thread can give me one reason why either Obama or Romney deserves my MMJ vote-and make no mistake, ending prohibition is my voting priority-then I'd like to hear it. Somehow, saying Obama has been bad but Romney may be worse just doesn't do it for me.

I never claimed Romney deserved a MMJ vote; I simply maintain, neither does Obama.

However, I would at least respect an argument like the continuation of the current unchecked debt-driven spending will bankrupt the country and make prohibition prohibitively expensive like the depression that ended the Volstead Act.

Edited by outsideinthecold

I'd imagine that Romney will clarify the Ogden memo or reverse it upon winning election. Where would medical marijuana be without that memo?

Dispensaries would rule Michigan without that memo. Every medical state would have a law making it so you can't grow if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary. Of that there is no doubt. Thanks Obama, for taking the steps to make sure that dispensaries didn't roll right over patients. We can still grow for ourselves, and for that I'm eternally grateful. Even if it only lasts for a little while longer if Romney wins, I will always owe the last two years of my LEGAL growing to Obama.

Nobody in Michigan owes the right to grow MMJ to Obama. That right was granted by the Michigan voters.

Did the Ogden memo have any relevance to our MMJ situation in Michigan?

Saying dispensaries would rule without it is simply conjecture and speculation.

Conjecture and speculation are fun but facts are facts.

Again I ask, leaving aside one's personal bias', just what has Obama, the DEA or DOJ to deserve a MMJ vote?

In my opinion, nothing.

But if conjecture and speculation are the basis for an individual's decision making, let me offer you this.

The acceptance of medical or recreational canabis usage has steadily risen over the past decade in direct proportion to the arrest and punishment industry's ever-more-frantic efforts to oppose it, then the backlash after an election of Romney will likely do far more to further MMJ than re-electing Obama.

Take Schutte for instance; has he hurt or helped Michigan MMJ patients and caregivers?

On the surface the answer seems obvious, but maybe not if one looks deeper.

The favorable view of MMJ has actually risen as a result of his dogmatic refusal to accept reality. I figure another couple more years of Snyder/Schutte and Michigan will go the way of Washington and Colorado.

Edited by outsideinthecold

A man should look for what is and not what he thinks should be.

I believe that is what the church told Galileo when he tried to tell them the world was round.

President Obama is a good man at the right time in the right place.

willard aint

Edited by beourbud

Of course Gary Johnson isn't on the Michigan ballot. Fortunately I went to school in the sixties so I still know how to write.

I'm not sure of anyone's motivation who feels compelled to share their opinion while belittling someone else's.

In the end each voter should make up their own mind regardless of the anonymous venting and attacks of others.

As for myself, without a compelling reason I will simply NOT vote for any incumbent. The facts and his DOJ's actions speak for themselves. This president has done nothing to justify the vote of any MMJ patient of caregiver.

If anyone participating in this thread can give me one reason why either Obama or Romney deserves my MMJ vote-and make no mistake, ending prohibition is my voting priority-then I'd like to hear it. Somehow, saying Obama has been bad but Romney may be worse just doesn't do it for me.

I never claimed Romney deserved a MMJ vote; I simply maintain, neither does Obama.

However, I would at least respect an argument like the continuation of the current unchecked debt-driven spending will bankrupt the country and make prohibition prohibitively expensive like the depression that ended the Volstead Act.

If this is truly the case then you need to look farther down the road beyond what the next president can or can't, will or won't do for MMJ. Don't expect anything dramatic MMJ-related out of the White House in the next four years.

But, the the next president with probably appoint 2, if not 4 federal supreme court justices.

15 years from now, when Obama and Romney are distant memories, the justices they appoint will still be wearing the black robe. Would you rather that those justices be appointed by a republican - or a democrat ??

Edited by Highlander

But, the the next president with probably appoint 2, if not 4 federal supreme court justices.

15 years from now, when Obama and Romney are distant memories, the justices they appoint will still be wearing the black robe. Would you rather that those justices be appointed by a republican - or a democrat ??

Ba-BAM!

Obama did more with his memo to Eric Holder regarding mm than any president since Carter. Yeah it was a cop out; but it was still a good move and with him re-elected; we could see the end of prohibition. With Romney, you can bet our kids will be fighting another war sooner than later.