Romney Will Fight Medical Marijuana Tooth And Nail

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama did more with his memo to Eric Holder regarding mm than any president since Carter. Yeah it was a cop out; but it was still a good move and with him re-elected; we could see the end of prohibition. With Romney, you can bet our kids will be fighting another war sooner than later.

other than hyperbolic nonsense what are you talking about...wheres the proof what makes you think obammer is going to do anything other than break his arrest record....what makes you think obammers going to do anything besides lock us all up...cause that's his plan. as for our kids fighting a war....um if you vote for obammer thats a sure thing...did you see the debates...obammers already to invade Iran...mit had to agree with obammers plan on that one....so again where do you get these crazy ideas? vote third party its our only hope for a future.

other than hyperbolic nonsense what are you talking about...wheres the proof what makes you think obammer is going to do anything other than break his arrest record....what makes you think obammers going to do anything besides lock us all up...cause that's his plan. as for our kids fighting a war....um if you vote for obammer thats a sure thing...did you see the debates...obammers already to invade Iran...mit had to agree with obammers plan on that one....so again where do you get these crazy ideas? vote third party its our only hope for a future.

Is there a reason you incessantly write "obammer?" Maybe it's just me but it sure seems awfully childish.

Let me start by sending my best regards to Highlander. I believe we met once at a store in SW Michigan. I hope all is well with you and yours. It's too bad the BCCC folded. I'd enjoy discussing this matter in person.

But I do enjoy and appreciate your comments all-the-same although I don't give much weight to the possible future choice of Supremes in deciding how to vote.

We, cannabis patients, caregivers and recreational users live with, if not under the tyranny of the government's prosecutory. The result has been an Arrest-and-Punishment Industry that I believe is symtomatic of a public sector that has grown overly large.

Whether Obama or Romney wins makes no difference as I see it as a MMJ advocate. Regardless of who wins, the government simply can't afford prohibition much longer. Let alone pass up a new revenue source.

And then there are votes in Washington and Colorado that will really be interesting; and win or lose the fact these even made the ballot is already a win for all of us here.

In closing, it is good to remember somewhere in central Syria and across the world, other humans, not that different from ourselves, are in desperate straits living out incredibly short, brutish, nasty, horrible lives before dying in unimaginable agony. All Americans are blessed. Life is good.

Edited by outsideinthecold

The government simply can't afford prohibition.yes but .mitt will find the money to fight it tooth and nail,, watch for the increasing taxpayers money going to fund this and less money for schools ,,,Obama cut funding for us flyovers,, and the supreme court does affect us for many years to come,

Let me start by sending my best regards to Highlander. I believe we met once at a store in SW Michigan. I hope all is well with you and yours. It's too bad the BCCC folded. I'd enjoy discussing this matter in person.

But I do enjoy and appreciate your comments all-the-same although I don't give much weight to the possible future choice of Supremes in deciding how to vote.

We, cannabis patients, caregivers and recreational users live with, if not under the tyranny of the government's prosecutory. The result has been an Arrest-and-Punishment Industry that I believe is symtomatic of a public sector that has grown overly large.

Whether Obama or Romney wins makes no difference as I see it as a MMJ advocate. Regardless of who wins, the government simply can't afford prohibition much longer. Let alone pass up a new revenue source.

And then there are votes in Washington and Colorado that will really be interesting; and win or lose the fact these even made the ballot is already a win for all of us here.

In closing, it is good to remember somewhere in central Syria and across the world, other humans, not that different from ourselves, are in desperate straits living out incredibly short, brutish, nasty, horrible lives before dying in unimaginable agony. All Americans are blessed. Life is good.

I can assure you that we never met, but I do share your positive sentiments.

I would like to see someone compare government revenue due to asset forfeiture compared to tax revenue from legal MJ sales. It could be that the government has nothing to gain financially. Billions per year in asset forfeiture, fines, fees, contract rehab clinics, etc.......punishing drug users is big business.

We need to figure out which is bigger - taxing marijuana or asset forfeiture. Because our enemies will do what makes them the most money in the end.

I wonder how much campaign money gets donated by private treatment programs such as New Paths.

Edited by Highlander

Is there a reason you incessantly write "obammer?" Maybe it's just me but it sure seems awfully childish.

yes there is...please pay attention. we have discussed it before. if you find it childish its possible you dont recall the reference...its ok though i really dont care if you find me childish...we both know where we stand. you can call him what you like.... he lied to me, liars get special places in my heart..... no obammer please. enjoy.

yes there is...please pay attention. we have discussed it before. if you find it childish its possible you dont recall the reference...its ok though i really dont care if you find me childish...we both know where we stand. you can call him what you like.... he lied to me, liars get special places in my heart..... no obammer please. enjoy.

I don't make it a habit to pigeon-hole and then retrieve everyone's personal "references" so forgive me if my attention to your hate reference has slipped.

More likely worse? LOL OK burner. IF you ever had a shred of credibility you lost it now. Your desparation is showing. If you really were just a Johnson fan, you wouldn't try so hard to prop up Romney in front of Obama. So now we see you are an advocate for Romney trying to get us to burn our votes. That is so ugly to do that and try to look cool supporting a third party. You aren't even a real third party supporter. You are just an ill informed Romney supporter turned burner advocate. Like when you said you had inside info at the Bay County Courthouse that told you there weren't any feds on the BAYANET task force. You are just completely clueless about very important issues.

I will vote or should i say I voted for who I wanted to vote for, and after that, I didnt vote for any rep or dem or incumbent, no I did not like my choice in presidents, but our government is broke, so im trying to fix it, all incumbents out, all dems and reps out accept for pres unfortunatly, oh and hey better watch out our sherrif had no one running against him, so I wrote my name in, can you win with one vote? I could do that job, take home my walkie and nap on my lazy boy all day, (money for nothing and my chicks for free) lol sherrif phaq! Iosco will be the most freindly county to vacation and travel thru, hey can a sheriff arresst judges, pa's and other idiots in the system? we can put them all in jail and have some of our best medible bakers run the kitchen, we can treat em like there in a mexican prison, accept they will be giggling and have the munchies all the time!

Me for sheriff lol!

Peace

Jim

Also know that a president's second term is when he can do more progressive stuff.

I think its just the opposite, now he can realy phaq the country up worse, what does he have to worry about, he is gonna get an awsome pension, the best med ins money can buy, a protection detail, travel perks, shoot he is gonna get more off of his pension with all the perks in one yr what it takes us all a life time of work to get, do you realy think we should be paying these politicians what we pay them, shoot i cant afford my own family and I have to pay for his, Im thinkin it should be different! obama is a lying phaq like the rest of them!

alot of good men go into politics but alot of bad men come out, and he will be out!

Oh I Know the Truth Hurts!

Peace

Jim

On a positive note;

All those business owners that were waiting until after the election to hire will hire now. Yup, there's all kinds of proof that people were waiting to make Obama look bad. Combine that with all the construction rebuilding jobs out east, the economy will boom now. Hold on, there will be jobs. All kinds of jobs.

On a positive note;

All those business owners that were waiting until after the election to hire will hire now. Yup, there's all kinds of proof that people were waiting to make Obama look bad. Combine that with all the construction rebuilding jobs out east, the economy will boom now. Hold on, there will be jobs. All kinds of jobs.

there maybe jobs from the hurricane....but every job you just mentioned would have been there if we elected romney...

I think its just the opposite, now he can realy phaq the country up worse, what does he have to worry about, he is gonna get an awsome pension, the best med ins money can buy, a protection detail, travel perks, shoot he is gonna get more off of his pension with all the perks in one yr what it takes us all a life time of work to get, do you realy think we should be paying these politicians what we pay them, shoot i cant afford my own family and I have to pay for his, Im thinkin it should be different! obama is a lying phaq like the rest of them!

alot of good men go into politics but alot of bad men come out, and he will be out!

Oh I Know the Truth Hurts!

Peace

Jim

I agree.... 2nd term will be worse for us.... just look at how progressive gw bush got in his 2ndf term.... this where obammer goes crazy and we all suffer he has nothing to lose now.

there maybe jobs from the hurricane....but every job you just mentioned would have been there if we elected romney...

EXACTLY! And now Obama gets the credit, not Romney. Karma in action my republican bolstering friend. lol We get a boom and Obama gets a pat on the back. He can go on in history as a hero like Clinton. Make speeches for money. You will get to enjoy his smiling face for the duration. Hope you can eventually learn to like him. lol He's your future.

EXACTLY! And now Obama gets the credit, not Romney. Karma in action my republican bolstering friend. lol We get a boom and Obama gets a pat on the back. He can go on in history as a hero like Clinton. Make speeches for money. You will get to enjoy his smiling face for the duration. Hope you can eventually learn to like him. lol He's your future.

Nope you are confused all the way around..... im not your friend. I have never once "bolstered" the republicans in fact ive mentioned over and over that obammer is just as shittty . we wont get a boom, and obammer is a failure again...still not addressing global warming. a hero? lmao ya right to who? I understand that obammer could be a hero to millions of black youth, but really who the flower thinks clintons a hero and why? oh make speeches for money...cool look once again obammer and g w bush will be uber similar. no reason to like him , hes a liar, dishonest corp whore who will do nothing but work to put medical marijuana patients in prison...we will see how much you like his smile when your locked up for following state law. hes not my future...i do that on my own...i dont participate in nanny programs.