Romney Will Fight Medical Marijuana Tooth And Nail

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we try a tiny bit harder to respect the title and subject matter of this thread?

Where was this admonition yesterday when ganjawarrior made the most disgusting and filthy remarks I've seen to date on this forum? I see the remarks were censored and even my follow-up post was deleted. Why was my post deleted for stating that the remarks were disgusting and filthy? What is being hidden? And why wasn't ganjawarrior censured?

Parenthetically, I love how Highlander's single remark to ganja's comments was also deleted. He wrote, "pure class." And someone found it necessary to delete that? Not only delete it but LEAVE ganja's quote of Highlander's remark so it looks as though Highlander was actually commending, as opposed to condemning, ganja's behavior.

I love the spin. "HEY, you guys are great."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1FwOw1zIc

Edited by CaveatLector

FOX agrees prohibition is a waste of money, naw they did not say that ,,

They said cannabis voters,,,, voted for Obama instead of Willard, in Colorado,,, still i do not think they realize why mitt failed in Colorado

They thought we could be ignored.

The Romney campaign consisted of discarding blocks of Americans.

Edited by peanutbutter

George Bush Accidently Votes For Obama

Former U.S. president George W. Bushaccidentally voted for Barack Obama today at a polling place near his Crawford, TX home.

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/george-bush-accidently-votes-obama/

Obamas Return to White House as Romneys Return to 1954

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/11/obamas-return-to-white-house-as-romneys-return-to-1954.html#ixzz2BZoHwfT9

The subject of this post should be edited to read, "Romney Will Not Have The Opportunity To Fight Medical Marijuana."

and add on the end...now what do we do that we elected the worse thing to ever happen to marijuana since prohibition started....the elections over...lets face reality.... doj said f our votes they dont care what we say, and we know obammer has no respect for the states rights. so know that the fear mongering got us to stick with arguably the most evil of choices.... now what do we do....

Stop listening to repubs like rush limpballs and ganjawarrior

Clinton 2016..

um i voted dem the last time i voted for the two party failure, i voted libertarian and green party mostly this time.... so how am i a republican? see your ideas not gonna help us any...typical dem platform do nothing blame it on the imaginary boogy man. so by your suggestion i take it you are a fan of the dea, like big government and would really rather be in prison popping pills.... nice.

um i voted dem the last time i voted for the two party failure, i voted libertarian and green party mostly this time.... so how am i a republican? see your ideas not gonna help us any...typical dem platform do nothing blame it on the imaginary boogy man. so by your suggestion i take it you are a fan of the dea, like big government and would really rather be in prison popping pills.... nice.

blah blah blah

and the one for dims is called hypocrite 2.0.... really the same strain...no difference between em.....

All you do is complain. You've made it abundantly clear that you have no use for repubs or dems. So, unless you're just some whiny complain it's probably time that you dropped the same old, same old of putting people down for voting one way or another. Curiously, are you a woman?

All you do is complain. You've made it abundantly clear that you have no use for repubs or dems. So, unless you're just some whiny complain it's probably time that you dropped the same old, same old of putting people down for voting one way or another. Curiously, are you a woman?

cav im just guessing here, but i think if you really thought i was a woman you would have said something to that guy the other day for making jokes about people raping me..... but you didn't and that would make you every bit the sexist pos that we have been told the republicans are, so ill just give you the benefit and assume that was just some childish attempt at insulting me ?

From what i can see this thread was intended to be a complaint about Romney, i simply pointed out the other side is just as much a cause for concern. As long as there are people in our movement who are confused i will feel the need to help them out. i have asked several people...really if there's a reason to not complain about the rep or the dems in regards to our perfectly legal choice of medicine, just tell me.You have no idea how much id like to feel like one person in Washington was on our side, but i know better.

You have one guy that chimes in here for no other reason than to sew poisonous seeds. I guess it can be entertaining at times but it is also sad to see him wreck so many threads of serious discussion.

Edited by SFC

cav im just guessing here, but i think if you really thought i was a woman you would have said something to that guy the other day for making jokes about people raping me..... but you didn't and that would make you every bit the sexist pos that we have been told the republicans are, so ill just give you the benefit and assume that was just some childish attempt at insulting me ?

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding raping you. I doubt I read what you are referring to. Furthermore, I don't take notes on your gender so it would not have remained within my memory. I see your name on here and associate it with a whiny teen. That isn't a put-down, just what I assume you are. It is a combination of your attitude, constant complaining, insulting, and a poor grasp on written discourse. Again, that is not a put-down, just what I have used in putting together an idea of what you are. I don't care that you can't write well, that isn't an issue for me. It's just that it makes it very difficult for you to communicate effectively and it makes it hard for people to understand what you are writing. I will use phaquetoo as an example. He isn't the greatest writer and I often find it difficult to read what he writes but the difference is that his posts aren't hate-laden essays.