Republican Vote Theft.

peanutbutter

already been reports of Romney votes counting as Obama's in North Carolina, and Obama Votes counting as Romney's in Pennsylvania yesterday. Which is why if people wrote in Gary Johnson here in Michigan, we wouldnt have that issue to be concerned about. Cant have your vote stolen (technically) if you dont vote for the 2 parties being stolen from. heh

the PA issue, wasn't a calibration issue, as that was checked out in the video the voter took. He was told by a local election official to "dont worry about it, as it would "ALL WORK OUT" accordin".

At any rate, I am sure we still havnt heard the last of this election.

No. It was calibration like he said. If you moved your finger up or down a little it gave you the correct vote. You would have to be extremely dumb to not notice it checked the wrong candidate. No one got their vote stolen unless they were playing peek-a-boo, eyes wide open to see where they put their finge, and closed them to not see the big screen that shows how you voted.

No. It was calibration like he said. If you moved your finger up or down a little it gave you the correct vote. You would have to be extremely dumb to not notice it checked the wrong candidate. No one got their vote stolen unless they were playing peek-a-boo, eyes wide open to see where they put their finge, and closed them to not see the big screen that shows how you voted.

He tried to do as you suggested. Every selection below Obama was accurate. Only the place for Obama was incorrect.

Edited by peanutbutter

He tried to do as you suggested. Every selection below Obama was accurate. Only the place for Obama was incorrect.

Says him.

He also said he is a software developer but later claimed he isn't a "video guy." Then goes on to say, "if it's possible to prove whether a video is altered or not," that he will provide the footage to someone. I'm not a software developer nor do I work in technology, but even I know it is possible to know if a video has been edited. Furthermore, as a software developer, he should know that software can have bugs. His claimed ignorance is cute and folksy. Almost as cute as the OP calling this vote theft.

I guess this is the electronic equivalent of a "hanging chad."

Thank god/evolution that Mittens had the wisdom and respect for the system to go on national TV last night and give a speech conceding the election. I'm sure a few people F'ed up their ballot and voted for Obama instead of Mitt. But Mitt is smart enough to recognize when errors go both ways, and when the people of his beloved country speak. Mitt Romney conceded the election. This really should be the end of the discussion.

It is grotesque to justify vote fraud and attempted election theft.

Are you suggesting that no election be certified until any possibility of voter fraud is eliminated? Or are you saying that voter fraud should be vigorously investigated and punished? Or both?

Romney gave up last night. Gave up.

I'm sure he wondered if we had a 10x repeat of 2000, could he maybe then win????? $6billion maybe isn't enough for an election...let's toss another $2 billion in recounts and legal fees. Law suits in swing counties in swing states, allegation of voter fraud, disenfranchisement, etc. He could have gone there. But he is a smart guy and knew he was defeated.

If we want to tackle voter fraud now, let's do that as a new topic, distinct from the election. But's let's not get off-track and start a theory that voter fraud lead to Obama's reelection. Honest votes won Obama's reelection. Mitt gets this.

Edited by Highlander