State Laws On Temp Paper Work.

Trist

hello, I have been a care taker for the last couple of years mainly for a sick family member as I also help them with there daily life with keeping the house up, making sure they eat and are taking their meds on time, getting them to docs ect. Well last year the family member i was helping take care of had a romantic interest that has grown before and had a much better set up for it so I wanting my family member to have the meds they need gladly turned over my care giver card and stop being a caregiver, Long story short the releationship between said family member the their partner didnt work out and went south when this happened naturally they stopped being a care giver and helping in any form of fashion, as of right now i have gotten the paper work into the state in full and am in a waiting a period for the 20 days i believe i need to wait to get proof the state cashed my money order, after 20 days are up then my temp paperwork is valid with proof that the state cashed it ? any help would be great as I have having trouble getting a clear answer.

After looking around on this forum a bit, I have read that newbies arn't trusted and totally understand and at the same time don't really feel the need to post my name or pic on this website but I have been to the jackson market a couple times when i was a care taker with my patient, She uses a wheel chair due to ms and normally liked to stop by blueberries table and she also went to a few get to togethers at tarzan's, Once again im just trying to figure this out to help get her meds as she is post surgery and needs to be seen by mayo clinic in florida or might try U of M to see if they can help at all.

http://www.michigan....2140---,00.html

Sorry in a rush, here is the link to LARA the state marijuana program site. this is a link to frequent questions and answer's.

Ohh and welcome to the site!! I'm sure more people will give you a more direct answer, also try utilizing the search bar you will find a lot of info that way as well.

Trix

:bong2:

Edit: I'm very sorry for the rush, I will respond with a better answer have to go sorry again..