A Factory Ready To Accept Hemp For Gasoline

peanutbutter

Here we go .. a factory ready to accept hemp fiber.

http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/turning-wood-chips-into-gasoline/

KiOR, a renewable fuel start-up based in Pasadena, Tex., said Thursday that it had produced a crude oil made from wood chips at a plant in Mississippi and expected to refine it into gasoline and diesel and sell it commercially later this month. That would be a first for the cellulosic biofuel sector.

Can we get hemp approved for our farmers?

if our farmer could grow hemp it would be a boom for farmers in michigan! lets hope they do allow it, I remember reading a few yrs ago about oscoda sending in some kind of app to the government to grow hemp, I thought they were approved, not sure does any one remember reading or hearing about that! That would realy make things good here in michigan, after reading that article, it says the tree huggers have even more reason to jump on board with us, the farmers can grow the hemp, and the trees can stop falling at a rate that is unbeleivable.

Im gonna be 50 in a month, I been looking back at what ive grown up with and thru, I watched the appolo launches with my grandpa, even the landing on the moon, ive seen 2 space stations built in space, we have seen them put an atv on mars, shoot veit nam was ending when i was around 7 yrs old, how many wars since than have i seen? when i got my drivers liscense shortly after we had an odd even day to get gasoline, i seen the speed limit go from 70 to 55mph and than back to 65 and now 70mph, ive seen gas go from around .40 cents a gallon to 4 bucks or more and than back to 3.35 right before the election(that alone should have made you vote against obama) just who are the speculators and who tells the what to speculate? rest I bet you know, you seem to know everything!!! :yahoo-wave: by the way i been wondering your age, you can pm me and tell me or you can tell all of us just how many yrs of knowledge you have!

since i was a kid we went from sending chimpanzes in space to people living in the space station for months at a time, cigs went from .35 cnt a pack to over 5 bucks, I worked for 1.65 and hr, that was minimum wage when i started to work, and I kept working till my disability! Ive seen a whole lot happen in my life time, my grandpa even seen more, he was born in 1898 and diesd in 1996, imagine what he saw, he had the first motor bike in his whole surrounding countys in kentucky growin up on a farm, being a coal miner and than finaly moving to detroit after world war1 and working for budd wheel, which is now the budd company on connor in detroit, ive seen the woods in st. clair shores , in macomb county all disapear since being a kid, man it never ends, i grew up with a black and white t.v, we had 2.4.7 vhf and 20, 50 on uhf 5 t.v stations and we lived only 3 miles from the detroit city limit, Ive seen the riots of 68-69, we had to end our vacation early in houghton lake so my dad could go home and work, in riot gear along with the national guard on the east side boarder so detroit! any more questions?

Peace

Jim

if our farmer could grow hemp it would be a boom for farmers in michigan! lets hope they do allow it, I remember reading a few yrs ago about oscoda sending in some kind of app to the government to grow hemp, I thought they were approved, not sure does any one remember reading or hearing about that! That would realy make things good here in michigan, after reading that article, it says the tree huggers have even more reason to jump on board with us, the farmers can grow the hemp, and the trees can stop falling at a rate that is unbeleivable.

Im gonna be 50 in a month, I been looking back at what ive grown up with and thru, I watched the appolo launches with my grandpa, even the landing on the moon, ive seen 2 space stations built in space, we have seen them put an atv on mars, shoot veit nam was ending when i was around 7 yrs old, how many wars since than have i seen? when i got my drivers liscense shortly after we had an odd even day to get gasoline, i seen the speed limit go from 70 to 55mph and than back to 65 and now 70mph, ive seen gas go from around .40 cents a gallon to 4 bucks or more and than back to 3.35 right before the election(that alone should have made you vote against obama) just who are the speculators and who tells the what to speculate? rest I bet you know, you seem to know everything!!! :yahoo-wave: by the way i been wondering your age, you can pm me and tell me or you can tell all of us just how many yrs of knowledge you have!

since i was a kid we went from sending chimpanzes in space to people living in the space station for months at a time, cigs went from .35 cnt a pack to over 5 bucks, I worked for 1.65 and hr, that was minimum wage when i started to work, and I kept working till my disability! Ive seen a whole lot happen in my life time, my grandpa even seen more, he was born in 1898 and diesd in 1996, imagine what he saw, he had the first motor bike in his whole surrounding countys in kentucky growin up on a farm, being a coal miner and than finaly moving to detroit after world war1 and working for budd wheel, which is now the budd company on connor in detroit, ive seen the woods in st. clair shores , in macomb county all disapear since being a kid, man it never ends, i grew up with a black and white t.v, we had 2.4.7 vhf and 20, 50 on uhf 5 t.v stations and we lived only 3 miles from the detroit city limit, Ive seen the riots of 68-69, we had to end our vacation early in houghton lake so my dad could go home and work, in riot gear along with the national guard on the east side boarder so detroit! any more questions?

Peace

Jim

edit = sorry p.b, I just read a post where some one was telling me how I should have voted, and that just yanks my chain, especialy when i think the person is a busy body who causes more probs around here than any one else! I will be getting with you p.b, thank you for all you have done!

Edited by phaquetoo