All Pending Bills Are Dead. We Won.

Mine too .. it worked.

We had to get past the giddy period after the election of 2010. Each amendment to the bills required more time.

In the end .. the clock ran out.

Thank you CPU for helping with that.

The way I saw it you were just a pushin' for your dispensary bill the whole time, and feeding us full of BS about your snake oil. Now you want to take some credit for something you didn't have any part in.

Mine too .. it worked.

We had to get past the giddy period after the election of 2010. Each amendment to the bills required more time.

In the end .. the clock ran out.

Thank you CPU for helping with that.

There are many factors to the delays. Anything from court decisions, pestering, writing your reps/senators, letters, testimony, endless requests for ammendments, etc etc .

But, i wouldn;t get too happy just yet. Nothing stops them from passing these bills next year,... except the community. Nor is it out of the question it passes in December.

BUT, it is a good sign to see them lose some zest to pass the bills.

There are many factors to the delays. Anything from court decisions, pestering, writing your reps/senators, letters, testimony, endless requests for ammendments, etc etc .

But, i wouldn;t get too happy just yet. Nothing stops them from passing these bills next year,... except the community. Nor is it out of the question it passes in December.

BUT, it is a good sign to see them lose some zest to pass the bills.

I've had reports from several different directions that these current bills are DOA.

Yes, bill might be reintroduced.

Our danger period ran from 11/10-11/12. Some of the republicans thought the 2010 election to be a mandate to eliminate the MMMA. While they were still giddy, they could have tried to pull off anything. Now that they got slapped back, the wind has been knocked out of their sails.

Several reps and senators were elected that support the patients of Michigan. Making it more difficult to pass such bills after 1/1/13.

Yes, we didn't win the war. We won a major battle.

We have all heard the same.

I won;t celebrate until the last day of session.

Then a week later, it all starts again like Groundhog Day. New session, new people, lots of work to do. We will contact all 148 Rep's Senators as usual and back tot he grindstone we go.

I always figured the first 5 years was when they would come after the law. I would say we need to get through next year still and hopefully then, they will back off, somewhat. The battle never ends.

The way I saw it you were just a pushin' for your dispensary bill the whole time, and feeding us full of BS about your snake oil. Now you want to take some credit for something you didn't have any part in.

Then I guess you missed those days I stood there, testifying. I guarantee you, they remember. One of those "cannabis cures cancer" folks .. except I have the CT scans to show anyone that asked.

And they all remember when I came to visit them. Of course you wouldn't know about that.

Yeah .. I handed some people money. Dam right I did.

See .. a little snake oil sales and I can put money into things .. Like bud for a cancer patient. A little toward Bob. Although I haven't handed him any lately, most of that money he listed came from me. A little here and there for the political candidates.

Above all, taking away the pain of a LOT of people. Thousands of them. A form of political coin no other lobbyist has.

Whaaaaat? Was there a protest that I missed? There's no way this happened without a protest!

Oh the protests had their impact. Cards are now being issued in a reasonable period of time and the new conditions panel is finally getting started.

They got the message. LANSING is responsible to the public to obey the law.

The problem with the protests is that there really wasn't a clear message. Basically "we're unhappy, leave us alone."

On 9/19 I grabbed the chance to give one single clear point to the system there: "Obey the law." Backed by the unified voices of thousands or people.

Then I handed Lansing several specifics.

1. 20 days (obey the law)

2. new conditions (obey the law)

3. stop stealing our stuff (obey the law)

4. stop stealing our children (obey the law)

Edited by peanutbutter

Then I guess you missed those days I stood there, testifying. I guarantee you, they remember. One of those "cannabis cures cancer" folks .. except I have the CT scans to show anyone that asked.

And they all remember when I came to visit them. Of course you wouldn't know about that.

Yeah .. I handed some people money. Dam right I did.

See .. a little snake oil sales and I can put money into things .. Like bud for a cancer patient. A little toward Bob. Although I haven't handed him any lately, most of that money he listed came from me. A little here and there for the political candidates.

Above all, taking away the pain of a LOT of people. Thousands of them. A form of political coin no other lobbyist has.

From what I heard you scared the heck out of them. QUOTE: What's in nut's lunch box? LOL

You can preach yourself up like a peacock. You go PB. Don't break your arm.

Oh the protests had their impact. Cards are now being issued in a reasonable period of time and the new conditions panel is finally getting started.

They got the message. LANSING is responsible to the public to obey the law.

No way. You can't rewrite history like that. It will not fly. If you write it any way you want to then we are prone to the same mistakes of the past.

Edited by Restorium2

So where were you? Nipping at my heals behind the curtain of the internet?

I'm certainly not going to break my arm patting myself on the back like you. Nipping at your heals? When my efforts intersect you at all it concerns trying to limit the victims you make. I'll give you credit for wasting a lot of people's time in that regard. You are good at lying for money on the internet. It does take a concerted effort to stop you from making vicitims with your bad info and snake oil. I'm glad we were totally successful in getting you to admit it's dangerous to drink your swill. How many people drank it before that major accomplishment? You actually tried to put up a clinical trial with people drinking it.