All Pending Bills Are Dead. We Won.

I'm certainly not going to break my arm patting myself on the back like you. Nipping at your heals? When my efforts intersect you at all it concerns trying to limit the victims you make. I'll give you credit for wasting a lot of people's time in that regard. You are good at lying for money on the internet. It does take a concerted effort to stop you from making vicitims with your bad info and snake oil. I'm glad we were totally successful in getting you to admit it's dangerous to drink your swill. How many people drank it before that major accomplishment? You actually tried to put up a clinical trial with people drinking it.

You guys sure spend a lot of effort to try to stop me.

Dangerous? I don't believe I ever said that. If I said something that led you to believe that, I didn't express myself well.

You guys sure spend a lot of effort to try to stop me.

Dangerous? I don't believe I ever said that. If I said something that led you to believe that, I didn't express myself well.

It's dangerous to drink. I don't care if you want to admit it now or not. I'm not going digging for the posts where you admitted it. You should go find them and post them yourself. It was your most shining moment since you entered the stage. A single truth that stopped the vicitms from drinking the poisonous concoction. Now you want to deny your greatest moment. Sales drop off?

You guys are getting way off track. If this is true it is a moment of happiness not the time to continue throwing stones. Fact is in the very early stages of the law PB did a very good job testifying in front of the rules committee. But like Chad and Mal are saying, lets not celebrate just yet.

You guys are getting way off track. If this is true it is a moment of happiness not the time to continue throwing stones. Fact is in the very early stages of the law PB did a very good job testifying in front of the rules committee. But like Chad and Mal are saying, lets not celebrate just yet.

That had nothing to do with the bills either. The bills hadn't even been written then.

Is that what stopping me does? Prevents people from being injured or swindled?

When you tell people to drink poison that you are selling? Yes, of course it does. Stops people from spending money on it and getting sick. We are cannabis oil advocates. Not poison pushers. We are trying to get away from poison when we choose cannabis. Drinking your concoction can cause serious health problems.

There are many factors to the delays. Anything from court decisions, pestering, writing your reps/senators, letters, testimony, endless requests for ammendments, etc etc .

But, i wouldn;t get too happy just yet. Nothing stops them from passing these bills next year,... except the community. Nor is it out of the question it passes in December.

BUT, it is a good sign to see them lose some zest to pass the bills.

:)

PB you are such a bullshitter, and self glorifier, it makes me laugh.

The protests did nothing. Your oil charlatanism was an embarassment. It was the true ego mania for you to suggest that your input was the straw that broke any backs...

Didya know the lame duck ain't over? Didya know well placed legislators say these bills will be back next session?

Strident rhetoric is all you propose. YAWN...

wearing out the soles of our shoes in Lansing was far more important.

Your testimony was something to shake their heads at. It was not in a good way either.

PB you are such a bullshitter, and self glorifier, it makes me laugh.

The protests did nothing. Your oil charlatanism was an embarassment. It was the true ego mania for you to suggest that your input was the straw that broke any backs...

Didya know the lame duck ain't over? Didya know well placed legislators say these bills will be back next session?

Strident rhetoric is all you propose. YAWN...

wearing out the soles of our shoes in Lansing was far more important.

Your testimony was something to shake their heads at. It was not in a good way either.

You showed up at least.

House Standing Committee Meeting

Judiciary, Rep. John Walsh, Chair

DATE: 11/29/2012

TIME: 10:00 AM

PLACE: Room 521 House Office Building, Lansing, MI

AGENDA:

SB 645 (Sen. Kahn) Corrections; prisoners; prisoners receiving or possessing certain items; prohibit.

SB 380 (Sen. Hildenbrand) Criminal procedure; sentencing guidelines; sentencing guidelines for crime of failure to report a dead body with purpose of concealing fact of or cause of death; provide for.

SB 231 (Sen. Schuitmaker) Crimes; other; discovery of a dead body; require to notify law enforcement under certain circumstances.

SB 539 (Sen. Schuitmaker) Probate; guardians and conservators; appointment in this state of guardians and conservators appointed in other jurisdictions; allow.

SB 630 (Sen. Jones) Criminal procedure; probation; retention and release of nonpublic records of an arrest, diversion, discharge, or dismissal of certain controlled substance cases; clarify.

SB 631 (Sen. Schuitmaker) Criminal procedure; probation; retention of nonpublic records during period of diversion for a controlled substance violation; clarify.

SB 632 (Sen. Bieda) Criminal procedure; probation; retention of nonpublic records during period of diversion for a controlled substance violation; require.

SB 633 (Sen. Smith) Criminal procedure; probation; retention of nonpublic records during period of diversion for certain crimes; clarify.

SB 321 (Sen. Jones) Insurance; no-fault; medical marihuana coverage in insurance policies; exempt required coverage for.

SB 933 (Sen. Jones) Worker"s compensation; benefits; medical marihuana expenses incurred to treat work-related injury; exclude from reimbursement requirements.

To view text of legislation go to:

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/mileg.aspx?page=CommitteeBillRecord

Committee Clerk: Angie Lake

Phone: 517-373-5795

e-Mail: alake@house.mi.gov

Individuals who wish to bring written testimony need to supply a minimum of thirty copies for distribution.

Individuals needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting may contact the Chair's office.

Schedule changes or cancellations available at www.legislature.mi.gov or 24 hours at (517) 373-8140.

Notice posted: 11/15/2012