And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no we don't have a legalization bill written, nor will we ever. You may have missed what CPU stands for. Cannabis Patients United! Not everyone can get high that wants to get high.

and why is that? every one that wants to get drunk, gets drunk?

cpu could also mean cannibis pt's ununited!! 3ma was not going down the right path not to long ago, and Im glad they made some changes, but why did it have to be a cpu site, does cpu have a forum that people can go and post and talk on? oh yea 3ma now!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Does CPU have a legalization bill written?

p.b from what i understand, (and no doubt I could be wrong but I dont think I am) cpu is only for mm and mi or norml period is for all out legalization, and they are willing to fight with each other to get what the other one wants, phaq me, phaq pts, and c.g's and phaq you as far as both are concerned, I dont think you need me to tell you that, you were and prob still are in minorml but i bet your not in cpu huh? a lil food for thought!

Peace

Jim

Phaq, are you on one of your personal roller coaster rides again? Unless you know WTF you are talking about you should stay on the sidelines. The MMMA is not CPU any more than they are Phaq! Norml has always been about legalization, even if they never have actually accomplished anything. CPU is about protecting patients and caregivers rights that WE voted for. You want full legalization? Then make it happen. I have better things to do.

p.b from what i understand, (and no doubt I could be wrong but I dont think I am) cpu is only for mm and mi or norml period is for all out legalization, and they are willing to fight with each other to get what the other one wants, phaq me, phaq pts, and c.g's and phaq you as far as both are concerned, I dont think you need me to tell you that, you were and prob still are in minorml but i bet your not in cpu huh? a lil food for thought!

Peace

Jim

Yeah .. well some folks in CPU have decided to make me their pet project.

The last time I was invited to a CPU event I was told that I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone there.

A former CPU lobbyist was telling lawmakers not to talk with me.

Several folks are here trying to convince people that my product is snake oil that makes people sick.

I've seen the other site where "they" conspire to argue any and everything that I might post.

When SFC posted this I assumed that he was talking about CPU:

I promise you there are legions of us keeping our state reps and senators attention. We will continue to throw dispensaries under the bus until they decide to stop their campaign of misinforming and using words like "safe access". You are either with patients and caregivers (along with our exclusive right to grow) or you are against us. PB, there is no denying you are against us.

So who is "us?"

"They" have been on a constant attack against me for years.

I have a system I want to change. These folks are pesky flys .. nothing more than a irritation. They aren't worth the wasted effort to fight.

As a group, they have promoted personal attacks against myself. THEN they also have made focused attacks on my income.

At least five people spreading lies in the attempt to deprive me of income. An activist force. Directed attacks.

And why? I bet they have no idea. It's simply auto pilot. An easy target.

Edited by peanutbutter

The last time I was invited to a CPU event I was told that I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone there.

Several folks are here trying to convince people that my product is snake oil that makes people sick.

I've seen the other site where "they" conspire to argue any and everything that I might post.

So who is "us?"

I have a system I want to change. These folks are pesky flys .. nothing more than a irritation. They aren't worth the wasted effort to fight.

As a group, they have promoted personal attacks against myself. THEN they also have made focused attacks on my income.

At least five people spreading lies in the attempt to deprive me of income. An activist force. Directed attacks.

No man. It's more simple than that with you pb. You lie for money so we just minimize your power as much as we can. This is America and even the swindlers get a voice. Not like the old days when we would tar and feather you, send you out of state on a rail. Then you could be some other state's problem. That would be easier and less work. But we are not stooping to underhanded ways to shut you up. We just plug away, every day, with the truth.

Look at Arizona Massachusetts ,,, they cant even grow there thanks to the dispensary people,,, screw them,,,

So what do you want our future to look like?

Assume that the fed decided to drop marijuana entirely, leaving it all up to the states to establish their own system.

What would you like to see in MICHIGAN? Not some other state.

Change is headed our way. So what change would you like to see? Please tell me some way that doesn't involve people in jail for a plant.

No man. It's more simple than that with you pb. You lie for money so we just minimize your power as much as we can. This is America and even the swindlers get a voice. Not like the old days when we would tar and feather you, send you out of state on a rail. Then you could be some other state's problem. That would be easier and less work. But we are not stooping to underhanded ways to shut you up. We just plug away, every day, with the truth.

Exactly .. mindlessly. So who is "we?"

I keep asking that and no one has the balls to answer.

"You lie for money so we just minimize" Explain please. Exactly what lie have I told?

"But we are not stooping to underhanded ways to shut you up. We just plug away, every day, with the truth." Why let the truth bother you? Is that a new tactic? The truth?

Edited by peanutbutter

So who is "us?"

And why? I bet they have no idea. It's simply auto pilot. An easy target.

Yea p.b I fell into there sheet just like I did joe, but only for a very short time, you do see who does the ganging up in here do you not, if they are not cpu they are their friends, and they think there poop dont stink! I think everyones poop stinks, and I cantstand people who think they are better than others,

sfc bite me!

No im not on a rant trust me you will know when i am, I have my eyes wide open! and I see whats happening here, and most likely I will be giving people a peice of my mind, I have plenty to spare, If I was you id just sit on the side line, because id clean the floor up with you, I was not speaking of you in peticular but if the shoe fits you may get kicked with it!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Patients in Michigan. We are working together for our greater good, against all foes. We pay attention. We know the score. You are a foe.

I am a patient in Michigan. You are attacking me .. every day. In public here and behind closed doors.

Again, numbnuts, who is "we?"

See you have no honesty. EVERYTHING that is done by "we" is from behind the scenes. All the back stabbing that "we" does is done anonymously.

If "we" is CPU, then admit it. Have the basic honesty to tell me exactly who is attacking me.

Edited by peanutbutter

Not at all. I want this state flooded with the very highest quality cannabis. I want prices to fall because of excess supply.

I want Michigan to be a exporter of the best cannabis in the world.

He will build you up telling you he will make all your dreams come true. They dash them as he dashes with the cash. But the terrible reality is that he's a bungler. He will not even make his fortune. He will just muddle around and ruin our chances at keeping our rights.

You lie just to lie! p.b didnt charge me anything, and told me the only thing he wants from me is to pass is on, spread more lies, I been waiting for you( mr. no it all) to chime in, hey how old are you by the way? have you graduated from elementry school yet?

Peace

Jim

hey p.b I wonder what he has given away to people that realy works? ive never charged anyone a dime for meds and never will!

Im positive rest was the one going home from school crying everyday because people picked on him, no he is a big boy and he can hide behind his key boards!!

Edited by phaquetoo

Yea p.b I fell into there sheet just like I did joe, but only for a very short time, you do see who does the ganging up in here do you not, if they are not cpu they are their friends, and they think there poop dont stink! I think everyones poop stinks, and I can stand people who think they are better than others,

sfc bite me!

No im not on a rant trust me you will know when i am, I have my eyes wide open! and I see whats happening here, and most likely I will be giving people a peice of my mind, I have plenty to spare, If I was you id just sit on the side line, because id clean the floor up with you, I was not speaking of you in peticular but if the shoe fits you may get kicked with it!

Peace

Jim

Reality check Jim. What have they done? You have nothing on them. Just smoke and mirrors. I'm not in CPU and I pay attention. They haven't tried to do anything to hurt Michigan patients. They actually have to do something Jim. Check yourself until you have an action they did. Something real.

You lie just to lie! p.b didnt charge me anything, and told me the only thing he wants from me is to pass is on, spread more lies, I been waiting for you( mr. no it all) to chime in, hey how old are you by the way? have you graduated from elementry school yet?

Peace

Jim

hey p.b I wonder what he has given away to people that realy works? ive never charged anyone a dime for meds and never will!

What lie? You are off your rocker now.