And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reality check Jim. What have they done? You have nothing on them. Just smoke and mirrors. I'm not in CPU and I pay attention. They haven't tried to do anything to hurt Michigan patients. They actually have to do something Jim. Check yourself until you have an action they did. Something real.

So who is "we?"

sounds like PB wants us to be Like Massachusetts and Arizona no right to grow ,, that really suks

screw dispenses and 400 bucks and oz, do you realy have to go there? wow and your in this site with people who all care about pts? I am shocked, I have no prob with you, I cant believe anyone would pay that much, I would go back on my meds, litely tilll i could get my own going if i had to, i sure as hell would not pay some one that much, that is crazy, I havent smoked com week in yrs many yrs! that price blows my mind, but I guess not all pt's had connections before they became legal, so they get screwed by the money grubbing c.g's, IM a c.g and I have a c.g and I know plenty of compassionate c.gs, the only thing is the c.o.a ruling, no one i know wants to get popped doing a pt 2 pt or c.g to non regisgterd pt!

I hope you have better luck soon gettin quality mm for a fair price, 200 or under!

Peace

Jim

Phaq, everyone knows you are a prime section 8 case. Anytime you want to spar buddy bring it. No one, and I mean NO ONE! takes you seriously.

Im ready lil fella and i have alot to let out, so you bring it on, im in hale michigan if you come from the north on 65 turn left go excactly 2 miles and you will be in my drive way, if you come from the south just the oppisite, and wtf do you think cares about you?

Bring it on lil fella!

In Tuscon Patients are FORCED TO BUY 50 $ eights they cannot grow in the entire city thanks to dispensaries

Then you need to think about how to make sure that patients and caregivers keep their right to grow.

Change IS going to take place. If you simply work against it, you lose the opportunity to help form a system that protects your interests.

screw dispenses and 400 bucks and oz, do you realy have to go there?

WE all might have to if the Dispensaries get their way,,

It's going to happen. Change is going to take place.

This isn't AZ .. this is Michigan. We decide what is right for Michigan.

This "$400/oz" stuff is getting very old. I haven't seen that kind of price in a couple of years. Natural forces have caused prices to drop.

It's going to happen. Change is going to take place.

This isn't AZ .. this is Michigan. We decide what is right for Michigan.

This "$400/oz" stuff is getting very old. I haven't seen that kind of price in a couple of years. Natural forces have caused prices to drop.

No. The patients of Arizona didn't get their choice. They got it cramed down their throat, just like you would do to us here in Michigan. You are a foe to Michigan patients.

Why are you here?

Yea i def sucked at dwc, but what you sitting on there bud! I have one pt i have 3 plants at this time because i got spider mites this time, but from previous grows I am sitting pretty well, sec 8? how is that? you need pics, tough chit, go back to the play ground lil fella, i was the bully that made you cry every day at school, or maybe my son or daughter was!

Peace

Jim

edit = sorry p.b that one was for lil fella sfc!

Edited by phaquetoo

No. You are still lying for money. We will simply work against it and you.

So you intend to work to keep the laws in place that are being used against every arrested patient and caregiver?

You want to allow them to keep putting people in jail for a plant?

How many patients need to be in jail to satisfy your blood lust?

Yea i def sucked at dwc, but what you sitting on there bud! I have one pt i have 3 plants at this time because i got spider mites this time, but from previous grows I am sitting pretty well, sec 8? how is that? you need pics, tough chit, go back to the play ground lil fella, i was the bully that made you cry every day at school, or maybe my son or daughter was!

Peace

Jim

You really should rethink that bud, not knowing SFC. You are barking up the wrong tree. lol Writing checks your butt can't cash again? You need a med adjustment sir, before you hurt yourself.

Who wants to keep the endless stream of patients and caregivers in the court systems?

We have two different people here saying they wish to keep everything just like we have it now.

That they will fight as hard as they can to insure patients are arrested and jailed.

Edited by peanutbutter

So you intend to work to keep the laws in place that are being used against every arrested patient and caregiver?

You want to allow them to keep putting people in jail for a plant?

How many patients need to be in jail to satisfy your blood lust?

You are totally nuts and lying for money. You are a foe to Michigan patients. Nuff said.

been real, been fun, I have a whole lot of cleaning to do, hey sfc, I will give you the first 5 pops, anywhere anytime, oh man it is free to dream, thank you very much for letting me think of whippin some ones arse, been a while im sure it would feel good, but when it was all said and done, Id still feel bad for hurting some one, I dont realy like to hurt people physicaly, but I do still like to dream, so realy thank you, for a min there, it felt the same as wishing I won 300 mil n the lotto, I know it wont happen but hey, like I said its free to dream, and I would totaly welcome you here for any reason!

Peace

Jim

well rest you can join him! :yahoo-wave: you have no clue how i grew up! bawhahahahaha! and where, I welcome all friends and enemeys to join me, and I realy hope he is a big guy, id feel bad spankin a lil fella! i dont do checks i do the atm, can you tell me where im gonna stick that to cover my arse? lmao and it aint gonna be no where on me! so you guys keep going I will catch up tomorow, maybe, i have to do laundry, put a new kitchen faucet in, um get ready for my lady to come home, Im supposed to do her nails tonite!

Edited by phaquetoo