And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

I haven't paid for MJ in at least 20 years, no lie. If Phaq can get cleared to fight or sign a waiver I am most definitely down. Plenty of secluded places up in Maltby Hills old boy. Don't worry tho, I won't go "pig farmer" on you.. It is really all pretty laughable lol. But that being said when I am pounding on the heavy bag this afternoon at the gym I will think about putting knots on your bald head for inspiration. :) How many lumps would you like?

Edited by SFC

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We have good reason to believe that there will be a legalization bill introduced in the Michigan Legislature in the next session."

Good reason? Maybe we can get details on what is "good reason." We still have a Repub. house.

when you say that, are you really so delusional to think the dems care? they dont and we have the votes to prove it...

when you say that, are you really so delusional to think the dems care? they dont and we have the votes to prove it...

Ganja, beat it. You've marginalized yourself around here so much that what is the point of you posting? You're calling me delusional because I say we have a repub. house? Whether the dems care isn't the issue. The point was that the repubs definitely DON'T care.

Jim can go without the headgear, whatever he wants. I'm just trying to channel the physical threat into something that can create some good. Let's do this. I'm serious. Let's do this and pick a charity and get it on.

Seriously, say the word and we can develop rules both parties agree on and we can schedule this event. Maybe we make a few hundred, or thousand, for Bob Redden's defense or something worthwhile.

We can do this in a way where no permanent damage will be handed out but where we can still see who can do the donkey kicking. We can find a ring in Saginaw and try to get a few hundred people to watch on a Sat. night. Maybe get a couple other fights lined up too. Maybe some amateurs from the gym we rent. Would be a fun thing to do in the dead of winter. Why not?

Edited by CaveatLector

Ganja, beat it. You've marginalized yourself around here so much that what is the point of you posting? You're calling me delusional because I say we have a repub. house? Whether the dems care isn't the issue. The point was that the repubs definitely DON'T care.

the point is our government doesn't care, and you turn a good statement into partisan bs when you only say half the truth.... the fact is the dems have not helped us at all. I didnt say you were delusional for saying we had a republican house, it was your shallow attempt at inferring that we would some how be better of if we had a dem house. Im here to help even the likes of you, just keep your partisan parroting to yourself its not helping the cause.

the point is our government doesn't care, and you turn a good statement into partisan bs when you only say half the truth.... the fact is the dems have not helped us at all. I didnt say you were delusional for saying we had a republican house, it was your shallow attempt at inferring that we would some how be better of if we had a dem house. Im here to help even the likes of you, just keep your partisan parroting to yourself its not helping the cause.

Wow, you'd even help ME? I feel lucky!

Did you know Maine and Rhode Island's state legislatures have introduced marijuana legalization bills? Yeah, that was done by dems. Imagine that.

Hell, while we are at it I can think of a half dozen other matches between rival activists as well. Joe Cain versus some twinkies, PB versus Resto, GW versus Cav, the list is long. We could raise some serious Jack.

I'm in. I would definitely do it. 16 oz gloves won't cause any serious harm and anyone can bow out of the match at any time. If people are interested let's do this. If we could get a few good matches going that would be cool and could raise some good money.

Hell, while we are at it I can think of a half dozen other matches between rival activists as well. Joe Cain versus some twinkies, PB versus Resto, GW versus Cav, the list is long. We could raise some serious Jack.

I'd kill him in 10 seconds. He's a flabby old bag of bones and I work out every single day. I'd give you a run for your money I'll bet. Until you figured out which eye I'm blind in. lol Then I would go all wrestler on you. I think I have you by 20 pounds.

Hahaha, confused MMA fans showing up! I can ground and pound Resto, hey maybe we could set it up like Bellator fights, fight your way to the MMMA championship! Remember in the early days of the UFC there really wasn't a weight class, we are going old school.

Edited by SFC

Wow, you'd even help ME? I feel lucky!

Did you know Maine and Rhode Island's state legislatures have introduced marijuana legalization bills? Yeah, that was done by dems. Imagine that.

are you suggesting those dems will run in Michigan? how is that relevant? In that case a few years back before col or wash a republican named ron paul put forth such a bill....and? you were talking about Michigan...and no dem here in Michigan is going to help us, even if you pretend.

In fact, Jeff Irwin (D) House of Representitives is a good friend. Additionally there a more D's that are closeted supporters. Rep Cavanagh (D) has also been more than willing to lend support. I would be remiss in not mentioning the help the Black Caucus and Rep Durhal (D) have given. Rep Durhal is a great friend and his door has always been open to me.

In the Senate, which is much more conservative than the house, Sen Steve Beida (D) has also been supportive.

Sadly, I agree with your general assessment regarding MI reps... both parties for the most part, but to cite Ron Paul in any respect in regard to MI is a bit off base in my opinion.

In fact, Jeff Irwin (D) House of Representitives is a good friend. Additionally there a more D's that are closeted supporters. Rep Cavanagh (D) has also been more than willing to lend support. I would be remiss in not mentioning the help the Black Caucus and Rep Durhal (D) have given. Rep Durhal is a great friend and his door has always been open to me.

In the Senate, which is much more conservative than the house, Sen Steve Beida (D) has also been supportive.

Sadly, I agree with your general assessment regarding MI reps... both parties for the most part, but to cite Ron Paul in any respect in regard to MI is a bit off base in my opinion.

you really need to read it in context.... i had mentioned no one in Michigan was going to help us...he brought up dems in other states so my example of a "rep" from another state who was on our side stands.

are you suggesting those dems will run in Michigan? how is that relevant? In that case a few years back before col or wash a republican named ron paul put forth such a bill....and? you were talking about Michigan...and no dem here in Michigan is going to help us, even if you pretend.

You're missing the point entirely. The point was that legalization isn't going to occur with a repub controlled house. Peanut commented that he had good reason to believe that a legalization bill would be introduced. My point was that if that were the case it wouldn't pass because of the political make-up of the house. Obviously if one were introduced then that, by definition, would mean there WAS some sort of support even if it were a lone wolf representative. So the conversation started with the premise that there WAS support. Get it? So you coming at me and running your mouth that neither party will support it was just more of your boo hooing that you spew regularly here. I think we all get the idea that you hate dems and repubs. So what? Go take your childish "obammer" talk and discuss what you feel will never happen with someone who cares. Maybe you and timmyah should sit and have a spot of tea sometime. You could stroke one another and heap accolades. Maybe have one of those pseudo-arguments where you confirm how right you both are but then proceed to argue as to who was right FIRST.

you really need to read it in context.... i had mentioned no one in Michigan was going to help us...he brought up dems in other states so my example of a "rep" from another state who was on our side stands.

You're the one who needs to read in context. The premise of peanut's post was that there WAS support already. With that premise I commented that even if there was support the bill would not pass with a repub controlled house. Keep up here if you can.

You're missing the point entirely. The point was that legalization isn't going to occur with a repub controlled house. Peanut commented that he had good reason to believe that a legalization bill would be introduced. My point was that if that were the case it wouldn't pass because of the political make-up of the house. Obviously if one were introduced then that, by definition, would mean there WAS some sort of support even if it were a lone wolf representative. So the conversation started with the premise that there WAS support. Get it? So you coming at me and running your mouth that neither party will support it was just more of your boo hooing that you spew regularly here. I think we all get the idea that you hate dems and repubs. So what? Go take your childish "obammer" talk and discuss what you feel will never happen with someone who cares. Maybe you and timmyah should sit and have a spot of tea sometime. You could stroke one another and heap accolades. Maybe have one of those pseudo-arguments where you confirm how right you both are but then proceed to argue as to who was right FIRST.

yawn..... pompous....over self inflated...oh we had this discussion before didnt we.... well as long as you continue to act like obammer and the dims are on our side ill continue to point out how wrong you are. its my way of helping you.

yawn..... pompous....over self inflated...oh we had this discussion before didnt we.... well as long as you continue to act like obammer and the dims are on our side ill continue to point out how wrong you are. its my way of helping you.

I suggest you read the thread again. Then another time for good measure. Hopefully then you will understand the conversation. If not then just post up another, "blah blah blah obammer, blah blah, sheeple, blah, dims, blah blah blah, poor me, dumb you, bah blah blah, " and then I'll understand that it's a lost cause trying to get through to you. You should really just put all of that in your signature line because it's the same thing all the time. That way you don't have to type it all out every time.

You have some nerve calling anyone pompous when you come into the thread, clueless, and tell everyone they're all wrong. That's your calling card. Swoop in, tell everyone what fools they are for supporting a political party, then fly back up and overlook us mere peons.

It reminds me of the teacher in the peanut cartoons. Wha wha wha what what. Urp, wha, obammer, urp, gerp, obamney, yerppy, your stupid, wha what what.

Yes, I get it. We're all stupid unless we subscribe to your ideologies. urp. Reminds me further of one of those dogs that barks all night long and for no reason. Everyone hears it but has leanred, or will learn, to ignore it.

Edited by CaveatLector