And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mma fighting event sure does sound exciting, I was wondering the same thing, now how is that going to look, are we not disabled? lmao

I been on ssdi for quite a long time now, If I was to actualy get into a fight with some one it surely wouldnt be going virul on youtube, I dont know about the rest in the fighting converstation, but a few of them said they work out every day and are strong as an ox( oops I mean gorilla lol), me Im just phaqing nuts, I usual bring an f-16 to a knife fight! Im a lil older than some of these guy's, only one person(the main contender with me told us his age) nobody else answered that question, well I did, and always do, your only as old as you feel, right now I feel about 75 hopefuly by noon I feel at least my age, my mind wants to be 17 though. them days are gone for me,

but yea mibrains you have a good point about the mmma fights, I dont have a prob fighting to protect me and mine, im not a profesional fighter, (thank god) my head wouldnt just be messed up now and than, it would be permantly damaged and alot of people would have broken hands, lol, I like to use my head as a defense also!

I gotta say it was fun to think about and talk about a big fight event like that, but Id much rather do mine on a pig farm or any where others are not!

I actualy almost got what I wanted out of the conversation in this thread but not quite,,, I guess alot of people know that Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

Still think paint ball duels would be fun.

(crap, I'm addicted to this place)

Edited by peanutbutter